Trump-Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this is what a leftist circle-jerk looks like.... ^^^^

This thread began with you guys pulling the "der, this be it, huh huh!!" nonsense. Maybe you'd like to address the pitiful nature of the things Trump says and does? Come on, Glenda, defend his little ramble where he says the emoluments clause is stupid. Tell us how that's not dangerous and stupid. We'll wait, surely.

Defend him.......

Actually had me laughing. The narcissism combined with Deficit Donny just making up shit. Then him saying “Some people say,” over and over again like some mob wise guy. It was like an over the top comedy sketch.

At least it's mostly full sentences, unlike the right wing circkle-jerk that is the meme thread.

Well nobody is stopping you from putting up Left-wing Meme's in that thread, too, you know..... {<hhh]

Okay.

The Emoluments clause is stupid in my opinion as well.

Why? Because I said so.

Suck it. <BirdieOwn>

Well, you're the exact type of rote moron the framers sought to ensure our nation would never produce. They failed spectacularly.

I get it, you're a whore, and you've run out of defenses. Just....troll better. Be better, period. But troll better, Glenda.

tenor.gif

Yeah that must be it. <LordRoose>
Yeah have you even seen the meme thread? I’m not a 42 year old soccer mom that posts “””memes””” (dumb opinions in jpeg format) on facebook.

Why do you guys take Glen seriously? He's just lonely and looking for rebound convo.

For me, it will be back to hanging out only in the UFC Discussion forum after Trump serves his 2nd term.

It would take another wacky selection as President (The Rock, Eric Trump, etc.) to get me to stick around....

Though it would be hilarious if Pence decided to run in 2024....and Trump becomes HIS VP. <Jaime01>

I’d take the Rock over Trump any day. I’d love to see him next to Putin.

Whatever it is, he has 40 contradictory explanations, usually within 20 seconds of eachother, and these idiots still defend all of the explanations. It's like christians with the incompatible gospel stories, yet believing them all as god breathed true. Fuckin' nutbags.

The contradictory explanation are actually a coordinated effort my Trump and company. No bullshit. It’s an actual strategy that has been used before in the past.

Get caught doing something wrong. Counter with every explanation but the truth so that your friends have cover to explain your actions while giving your enemies an overload of information to process. In the end no one is talking about the really thing you did.

I’d take the Rock over Trump any day. I’d love to see him next to Putin.
Hope the trend of celebrities running is over.

Jesse gets a pass because A) he was in the special forces and B) he has held executive political office

He is actually qualified.

The Rock is not.

Jesse gets a pass because A) he was in the special forces and B) he has held executive political office

The Rock is not.
Yeah but The Rock likes pie.
Do you like pie?

Yeah but The Rock likes pie.
Do you like pie?

Plus we’d have some cute ass first dogs. A bunch of Frenchies running around the rose garden would be cool. Trumps not even human enough to have a dog.

If the fake news media wasnt pushing Trump into the deep state trap he'd be able to finally get a trade deal with China.

There is something deeply troubling about millions of people finding this human moral shitbag appealing. He's like a mirror confidence builder for awful versions of people.
I think it's great that the people who will be taking care of me in my advancing years are people who grew up thinking Donald Trump is how a mature adult should conduct himself.

The Rock is not.
The Rock is just as qualified as Trump. Why not, I'm just giving up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back