Trump-Ukraine Megathread v5 is 'crazy,' & 'frightening'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oct. 12, 2019 at 8:45 p.m. EDT
The U.S. ambassador to the European Union, Gordon Sondland, intends to tell Congress this week that the content of a text message he wrote
It's literally an international criminal conspiracy.

Literally.

Richard Painter for AG imo

Ya know... this is the problem with you guys. You take people who are moderate often former Democrat voters like myself, and then you can't make a point without insulting them or in some cases outright attacking them. Saw it happen again the other day with @franklinstower. He's 90% on YOUR side, but unless it's 100% I guess he's just a "useful idiot". :rolleyes:

In the end, all you guys are doing is creating more converts to the Republican party. Dems need a serious time out... I suspect once AG Barr releases his findings that's exactly what you are going to get. ;)

What are you referring to man?

The other day when you spoke out against Biden, much to the dismay of "The Squad". ;)

The "useful idiot" remarks coming at you start here: #592

Yes that did happen. It was kind of hard to believe and people actually LIED about what I said repeatedly. It was a bit of a wake up call for me actually.

Yes that did happen. It was kind of hard to believe and people actually LIED about what I said repeatedly. It was a bit of a wake up call for me actually.
This last three years has been a wake up call for me as well. The party of tolerance and inclusion only seems to be tolerant and inclusive if you toe the company line 100% on every issue. Dare to speak out and well... you see what you get.

Last edited:
This last three years has been a wake up call for me as well. My previous party of tolerance and inclusion only seems to be tolerant and inclusive if you toe the company line 100% on every issue. Dare to speak out and well... you see what you get. ;)

They are still right about economic issues though which to me are the way more important ones.

Sometimes I double check your name and post. You seem a little different then a year ago. Less tribal like which is nice to see. I’m trying to as well.

Sometimes I double check your name and post. You seem a little different then a year ago. Less tribal like which is nice to see. I’m trying to as well.

I think I am just speaking out more. I think Trump is deeply evil and destructive however he only has a place because the less corrupt side is terribly corrupt!!! In for a penny in for a pound is what is happening here..... Also I've never been on any forum besides this one and have been absorbing what IT is and feel I have finally found my footing.

I'm also having a really neat spiritual awakening in my life. I'm feeling way more love for everyone and also my mind is opening in strange ways. I love it and am very grateful for it too.

I think I am just speaking out more. I think Trump is deeply evil and destructive however he only has a place because the less corrupt side is terribly corrupt!!! In for a penny in for a pound is what is happening here..... Also I've never been on any forum besides this one and have been absorbing what IT is and feel I have finally found my footing.

Reverse the Parties and we agree 100%. :p

I'm also having a really neat spiritual awakening in my life. I'm feeling way more love for everyone and also my mind is opening in strange ways. I love it and am very grateful for it too.
That sounds awesome. I'd like to hear more about that. Not here of course, but maybe in another thread.

<mma4>

Last edited:

Oct. 12, 2019 at 8:45 p.m. EDT
The U.S. ambassador to the European Union, Gordon Sondland, intends to tell Congress this week that the content of a text message he wrote

Richard Painter for AG imo

The only question remaining is...wtf? Anyone still backing Trump is...

Hey look. Common ground. I don't know what he's talking about either... I thought he was one of yours... :D

You'd be happier if you didn't have to defend Trump's bullshit. You'd be a better
The only question remaining is...wtf? Anyone still backing Trump is...

This works in Trumps favor. He can now point directly to refuting the QP.

The transcript reads the same though. He basically implied the investigation would release the funds.

I understand your point and that is good to hear. Kind of strange how the left eats their own so to speak, I speak out against Trump a lot he does and says stupid things I don’t get attached for it much, not like how you are or others are on the other side. We will see how this turns out for Trump I hate the BS politics involved on both sides it’s a waste of time. Get to the facts and get the ball rolling for real, if he really tried to do some quid pro quo stuff he loses me support. It’s going to be court room without a reasonable doubt type of evidence

Of course we wouldn't. Democrats (and many Republicans) are up to their corrupt asses in Chinese money. That's kind of the problem... Took immense courage to stand up to China and Trump is the only man who was clean enough and courageous enough to take them on.

Courage and Ego are two different things. Courage is running into a fire to save someone else. Trump is not that kind of person as his ego will always make sure he sees himself being worth more. Is it courageous to give up your allies in Syria to Turkey so Turkey helps you hide any and everything on Khashoggie murder?

Trump ego also put us in a bad starting position by simultaneously starting multiple trade wars while also alienating our allies. China is the kind of monster you attack from many angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back