Banned
Reaction score
Its time!

{<buffer}

giphy.gif

Bo6fxiQ.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Ukraine certainly moves much faster than Collusion thread-wise.

Confucamus said:
You really don’t think the president should be able to initiate an investigation into possible corruption? ...

NO.

Edit : not when it comes to individual political opponents.

A general investigation with no specific target that might catch up Dems or Repubs is fine.

A POTUS gets put at his finger tips the collective files of every US Intelligence agency. It is entirely possible that between FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland, IRS, etc. there are files on many Politicians.

Someone like Bernie almost certainly would have had a file opened by Hoover.

No POTUS should be able to look thru those files, create a list of political opponents and say 'oh that looked bad back then. I see it went no where but I want to re-open it based on my battle to end corruption'. How smelly or corrupt that prior file may look is no reason to re-open it.

If you cannot see why, you are not trying.

Last edited:
Except it's not just the ONE prosecutor saying this. And there is the fact that these corruption cases were dropped AFTER the prosecutors were let go. There is also a Ukranian memo showing the US admitted to smearing the prosecutors and apologized after.

If these former prosecutors who were actually investigating corruption were so corrupt why did these corruption investigations end AFTER they were canned ?

So Biden wanted the corrupt prosecutor canned for NOT investigating his sons corrupt company....BUT the investigation was called off AFTER the prosecutor was shit canned.

Yea. No way dude. No fucking way

Let’s sum this up real simply. Can you show me one real piece of undeniable evidence that the Bidens committed any crimes? Or is all you have conspiracy theories and “looks fishy because I don’t understand the details” I’m all for going after Biden if there’s real cause, you haven’t shown any. Not one piece of real proof. You’re operating under the assumption that he is guilty, despite there being no evidence to back it up.

The push to get Shokin fired was a part of a Ukranian anti-corruption effort by advocates and international supporters of Ukraine. It was well-established that the United States’ position was that ousting Shokin was a critical aspect of anti-corruption measures. Documents and an interview with a former Ukrainian official, reported the Burisma investigation had been dormant for more than a year by the time Joe Biden called for the crackdown on corruption. The then-Ukrainian prosecutor general said he found no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden and his son.

Additionally, the most recent former prosecutor general of Ukraine, Yuriy Lutsenko, said he had no evidence of wrongdoing by either Biden. Other investigations into Burisma's oligarch owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, proceeded, and that former associates of the vice president have said Biden did not try to stop them.

And don’t forget, Hunter Biden was never under investigation himself and the investigation was focused on before he joined. If there was so much smoke as you’re insinuating, why did Trump wait years after the fact and why did he ask a foreign government to look into it (when they already had and cleared it) when he has all of the US intelligence agencies at his fingertips? That’s the real question here. Why did you pivot away from talking about that? Whataboutism? Don’t want to discuss the damning evidence about him?

Last edited:
Let’s sum this up real simply. Can you show me one real piece of undeniable evidence that the Bidens committed any crimes? Or is all you have conspiracy theories and “looks fishy because I don’t understand the details” I’m all for going after Biden if there’s real cause, you haven’t shown any. Not one piece of real proof. You’re operating under the assumption that he is guilty, despite there being no evidence to back it up.

The push to get Shokin fired was a part of a Ukranian anti-corruption effort by advocates and international supporters of Ukraine. It was well-established that the United States’ position was that ousting Shokin was a critical aspect of anti-corruption measures. Documents and an interview with a former Ukrainian official, reported the Burisma investigation had been dormant for more than a year by the time Joe Biden called for the crackdown on corruption. The then-Ukrainian prosecutor general said he found no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden and his son.

Additionally, the most recent former prosecutor general of Ukraine, Yuriy Lutsenko, said he had no evidence of wrongdoing by either Biden. Other investigations into Burisma's oligarch owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, proceeded, and that former associates of the vice president have said Biden did not try to stop them.

And don’t forget, Hunter Biden was never under investigation himself and the investigation was focused on before he joined. If there was so much smoke as you’re insinuating, why did Trump wait years after the fact and why did he ask a foreign government to look into it (when they already had and cleared it) when he has all of the US intelligence agencies at his fingertips? That’s the real question here.
There is far more evidence that Trump's kids and Son in Law are committing crimes currently as they are CURRENTLY in office where there are all sorts of rules around self enrichment.

What Biden's son did is an aspect of the swamp. Fully legal and something way too many related to politicians do but nothing illegal. Not even remotely. There has been zero put forth worthy of investigation there.

Last edited:
NO.

Edit : not when it comes to individual political opponents.

A general investigation with no specific target that might catch up Dems or Repubs is fine.

A POTUS gets put at his finger tips the collective files of every US Intelligence agency. It is entirely possible that between FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland, IRS, etc. there are files on many Politicians.

Someone like Bernie almost certainly would have had a file opened by Hoover.

No POTUS should be able to look thru those files, create a list of political opponents and say 'oh that looked bad back then. I see it went no where but I want to re-open it based on my battle to end corruption'. How smelly or corrupt that prior file may look is no reason to re-open it.

If you cannot see why, you are not trying.
Bruh, this wasn't 40 years ago and Biden's not even the nominee. They already know how bad this looks for him and have moved their support to Warren. Who the hell needs a "whistleblower" on a conversation for which the transcript has been released to the public?

Saying you're not even allowed to ask about admitted corruption from the very last presidential administration is just insane. This is nothing close to hiring foreign spies to make a fake dossier to have intelligence agencies spy on a rival campaign, which was apparently acceptable from democrats just 3 years ago.

Last edited:
Bruh, this wasn't 40 years ago and Biden's not even the nominee. Who the hell needs a "whistleblower" on a conversation for which the transcript has been released to the public?
Saying you're not even allowed to ask about admitted corruption from the very last presidential administration is just insane.

The toddlers tantrum is almost over. These guys needed to throw themselves on the floor and squirm a bit in a fit of rage cause orange man. It’s therapeutic for them. We need to give them their space to tantrum and then came back at the end and laugh at them...these crazy kids

Why does DJT need so much foreign help to keep WINNING?

Is he making the Ukraine, China, Russia and Australia great again?

What about us?

Remember when President Trump said that we'd have to look at VP Pences' conversations to Ukraine?

Spill the tea on your homie, much?

The toddlers tantrum is almost over. These guys needed to throw themselves on the floor and squirm a bit in a fit of rage cause orange man. It’s therapeutic for them. We need to give them their space to tantrum and then came back at the end and laugh at them...these crazy kids
Bro, did you not hear that Mike Pence stayed at a Trump hotel? He's using the office to enrich himself. Fuck it, I'll blow the whistle here: Trump is friends with the owner of Milky Way candy bars and I saw that son of a bitch Pence eating a milky way, thereby enriching the milky way owner. Boom, corruption! Now stop asking why the crack addled son of a career politician lands a job in a country he doesn't live in and doesn't speak 1 word of the language making almost 2% of the entire GDP of the country.

Bruh, this wasn't 40 years ago and Biden's not even the nominee. They already know how bad this looks for him and have moved their support to Warren. Who the hell needs a "whistleblower" on a conversation for which the transcript has been released to the public?

Saying you're not even allowed to ask about admitted corruption from the very last presidential administration is just insane. This is nothing close to hiring foreign spies to make a fake dossier to have intelligence agencies spy on a rival campaign, which was apparently acceptable from democrats just 3 years ago.
There is nothing insane about it. It is against the law for a POTUS to do no matter how many shertards wish it was not.

And for good reason.

It was one of the top two abuses the Framers of the Constitution feared in a POTUS and tried to prohibit and nothing a shertard says will change that.

This was looked into already via the normal channels and nothing came of it. That is how things work. A POTUS does not get to call a re-do when he sees the file on his desk and sees his political opponents name on it as every POTUS would do it and would not care if it went anywhere or not. As long as it damaged his opponents election chances.

Last edited:
Bro, did you not hear that Mike Pence stayed at a Trump hotel? He's using the office to enrich himself. Fuck it, I'll blow the whistle here: Trump is friends with the owner of Milky Way candy bars and I saw that son of a bitch Pence eating a milky way, thereby enriching the milky way owner. Boom, corruption! Now stop asking why the crack addled son of a career politician lands a job in a country he doesn't live in and doesn't speak 1 word of the language making almost 2% of the entire GDP of the country.
Lets not forget Trump kids and Son in Law doing deals in excess of $1B while in office if you want to be honest.

Oh wait, that is not what you are going for is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back