Trump-Ukraine Megathread v5 is 'crazy,' & 'frightening'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news, the White House is refusing to turn over documents related to Ukraine ordered by a Congressional subpoena.

I wonder why?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tr...uments-democrats-impeachment-inquiry-n1063771
To be fair to Trump he is so petty I could see him denying them those documents even if he was certain there was nothing damning in them just to be difficult.

"Trump, can you hand over these documents?"
"No!"
"Come on, please?"
"Make me!"

Lets not forget Trump kids and Son in Law doing deals in excess of $1B while in office if you want to be honest.

Oh wait, that is not what you are going for is it?
You're going to have to help me out here. Are we pretending that they're "doing deals" that are dependent on Trump holding office? They're doing exactly what they did before anybody even ran for office.

You might want to take a step back and evaluate your position. Trump is corrupt because his family are doing exactly the same things they've always done when nobody held any office at all, and Biden is innocent of any corruption and his ne'er do well son would have obviously made 600k/year on the board of an energy company in a country that he guaranteed doesn't even know what language they speak if his dad was a custodian. Think it through, man.

Nothing to worry about, Trump's only trying to drain the swamp... of people who oppose or criticize him.

You're going to have to help me out here. Are we pretending that they're "doing deals" that are dependent on Trump holding office? They're doing exactly what they did before anybody even ran for office.

You might want to take a step back and evaluate your position. Trump is corrupt because his family are doing exactly the same things they've always done when nobody held any office at all, and Biden is innocent of any corruption and his ne'er do well son would have obviously made 600k/year on the board of an energy company in a country that he guaranteed doesn't even know what language they speak if his dad was a custodian. Think it through, man.
Re Trump and Co, we need an investigation to look into it, don't we?

We know there are laws against using your political position for personal gain. We know for years and years Kushner was looking to refinance his black hole of a Condo with over $1B in debt and he got turned down everywhere. Suddenly, once in office and off doing gov't business he gets foreign money to refinance his debt. Suddenly Ivanka gets China to issue her very valuable patents and trademark while she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping, and while her father is in the midst of pressuring them with a trade war.

Nothing for me to think thru. Just up to you to think. Yes Biden son did stinky but PERFECTLY legal swamp type Board seat deal. That is not illegal. There is nothing to investigate as there are no laws he could be breaking.

Trumps kid and Son in Law could be breaking laws as they move between official USA business and personal business and the only way to know is to investigate.

So sure I can help you out. I just can't make you understand it.

Last edited:
Bro, did you not hear that Mike Pence stayed at a Trump hotel? He's using the office to enrich himself. Fuck it, I'll blow the whistle here: Trump is friends with the owner of Milky Way candy bars and I saw that son of a bitch Pence eating a milky way, thereby enriching the milky way owner. Boom, corruption! Now stop asking why the crack addled son of a career politician lands a job in a country he doesn't live in and doesn't speak 1 word of the language making almost 2% of the entire GDP of the country.

...oh I see you are using the same twitter bots as polish, mike, and joe. Those are some hard hitting pieces, this might actually truly be it

Trump Defense Squad?

@Sketch I see you got your troops armed and ready, the automation part is working, but the majority doesn't pass the Turing test just yet

Can’t even come up with your own jokes. Trump Defense Squad? Sir you are terminal TDS. Also there’s only one troop here snd that’s your boys the goofs

....bunch of Carlos Mencias except less funny and even faker

Re Trump and Co, we need an investigation to look into don't we.

We know there are laws against using your political position for personal gain. We know for years and years Kushner was looking to refinance his black hole of a Condo with over $1B in debt and he got turned down everywhere. Suddenly, once in office and off doing gov't business he gets foreign money to refinance his debt. Suddenly Ivanka gets China to issue her very valuable patents and trademark while she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping, and while her father is in the midst of pressuring them with a trade war.

Nothing for me to think thru. Just up to you to think. Yes Biden son did stinky but PERFECTLY swamp type Board seat deal. That is not illegal. There is nothing to investigate as there are no laws he could be breaking.

Trumps kid and Son in Law could be breaking laws as they move between official USA business and personal business and the only way to know is to investigate.

No worry Trump awarded Kushner's BFF and sugar brother MBS a new arms deal despite both houses vetoing against it. I thought he was not Saudi's bitch and was going to be tough on them. He also believes that he didnt order the assasination of the WP journalist

Last edited:
Trump Defense Squad?

@Sketch I see you got your troops armed and ready, the automation part is working, but the majority doesn't pass the Turing test just yet
Baby steps, I can only work with what I have.

Bruh, this wasn't 40 years ago and Biden's not even the nominee. They already know how bad this looks for him and have moved their support to Warren. Who the hell needs a "whistleblower" on a conversation for which the transcript has been released to the public?

Saying you're not even allowed to ask about admitted corruption from the very last presidential administration is just insane. This is nothing close to hiring foreign spies to make a fake dossier to have intelligence agencies spy on a rival campaign, which was apparently acceptable from democrats just 3 years ago.

1. Who admitted corruption?
2. Where is the evidence that Biden or his son did anything imporer?
3. It is improper(if not, illegal) to ask a foreign country to investigate your political rivals. Period.
4. Trump is so concerned about corruption? Manafort,Flynn,Stone,Gates,Cohen,Papadopoulos, are all felons that he hired. Right..
5. POTUS is not an "investigator", that is nowhere in the job description. If there are legitimate crimes being committed that is the job of the FBI to investigate. That whole cracking down on corruption talking point is blatantly dishonest considering Trump's motives are crystal clear.
5. Where is the evidence that the DNC hired Steele?

They can't. Brain will not let them at this point. Politicizing brains builds walls to Independant thought. It's been successful.

1. Who admitted corruption?
Most likely @nostradumbass is talking about the video where Biden talks about withholding funds from Ukraine to pressure the president to get Viktor Shokin fired with the implication being that he did so to protect Hunter Biden.

Re Trump and Co, we need an investigation to look into it, don't we?

Nothing for me to think thru. Just up to you to think. Yes Biden son did stinky but PERFECTLY legal swamp type Board seat deal. That is not illegal. There is nothing to investigate as there are no laws he could be breaking.

Also this too about Kushner extorting the Qatari government for personal gain to pay off his father's property debt that was partially owned by the Qataris. He couldn't have done it without his White House security clearance
https://hillreporter.com/bombshell-...pears-to-be-extorting-qatari-government-29169

They can't. Brain will not let them at this point. Politicizing brains builds walls to Independant thought. It's been successful.
I agree you can't. You can lead stupid people to water but you can't make them drink.

If you cannot understand why Trump cannot rummage thru the files of the CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS and all agencies only looking for the names of his politician rivals and to say 're-open this prior investigation. it looks stinky to me', you simply are not smart enough to have this conversation.

that is the specific reason the Framers saw that as one of the biggest dangers a POTUS could do. Leveraging the State apparatus to go after political rivals was number 2 and number one was eliciting Foreign Gov't to interfere in US election and giving them leverage.

Which of those two do you think Trump did? Its a trick question as he did both. And Shertards say 'hurr durr I think that is ok and he should be able to do it'.

That is because they are dumb.

Also this too about Kushner extorting the Qatari government for personal gain to pay off his father's property debt that was partially owned by the Qataris. He couldn't have done it without his White House security clearance
https://hillreporter.com/bombshell-...pears-to-be-extorting-qatari-government-29169
Yup. That deal stinks to high heaven and crosses all sorts of potential legal lines that are not swamp but downright illegal. Of course if no one investigates it, nothing will happen.

that is 100 times worse than Biden's son swampy but perfectly legal deal. An extensive look at Biden's son deal at worst gets some new rules proposed to get rid of this area of the swamp. An extensive look at Kushners deal could see him in jail for extortion and Trump implicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back