Crime Trump-Ukraine Megathread v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, the liberals have just "cried wolf" too much. Even if anything they say is true, who can believe them? And who actually cares anymore?
Is everyone who has a problem with the president's behavior a liberal?

The people who don't care now will find it appalling when some other president does it. The hypocrisy would be staggering if I weren't so inured to it.

Is everyone who has a problem with the president's behavior a liberal?

The people who don't care now will find it appalling when some other president does it. The hypocrisy would be staggering if I weren't so inured to it.
I don't know, they claim some BS every day. The Russia witch hunt, yelling stuff about like 40 years ago that no one can prove or disprove, who knows man. I don't know what to believe anymore just like you never know if the wolf is really there or the boy is just crying wolf. TDS broke the media's credibility and liberal's integrity. At some point of the boy crying wolf, you just have to tune everything they say out and ignore them. We're way past that point now.

I don't know, they claim some BS every day. The Russia witch hunt, yelling stuff about like 40 years ago that no one can prove or disprove, who knows man. I don't know what to believe anymore just like you never know if the wolf is really there or the boy is just crying wolf. TDS broke the media's credibility and liberal's integrity.
You don't care if the alleged behavior is true and this guy's more crooked than he portrayed anyone else to be?

The people who notice and object have a responsibility to do so...

You don't care if the alleged behavior is true and this guy's more crooked than he portrayed anyone else to be?

The people who notice and object have a responsibility to do so...
Who the fuck knows man, is it true? Is it fake? I have no idea anymore. The past 10,000 things were fake. At some point, even when there really was a wolf the townspeople just didn't care anymore and ignored the boy. I just don't care anymore.

Who the fuck knows man, is it true? Is it fake? I have no idea anymore. The past 10,000 things were fake. At some point, even when there really was a wolf the townspeople just didn't care anymore and ignored the boy. I just don't care anymore.
They weren't though.
Don't think that because trump wasn't tried and convicted that he's innocent of wrongdoing. OJ was "innocent" too, but it couldn't be proven.

Don't care, that is an option.
But a POTUS, any POTUS, should be held to a higher standard.
He's very clearly asked for foreign help to win elections here in the United States, and that's fucked up no matter who's doing it.

It's unAmerican.

"Their only goal" bro you sound like you watch too much Fox n Friends.

Of course in political investigations, political parties are more interested in investigating the other side than themselves. That's basic human nature. Trumptard 101 playbook is to take that line of logic and use it to excuse any misdeed, because "the other guys aren't perfect either!"

I'm not sure why *that* would be your problem with liberals, that's simple human nature that is being grossly shoved in your face by the current admin..if that's what you don't like about "liberals" I can only imagine how much you must hate "conservatives"

In reality, neither "liberal" not "conservative" have anything to do with this absolute shit show the US presidency has become. Trump is an outlier to the office in terms of disreputable character which is where all this is really coming from.
Indeed. Like I said in the "why is Trump so much maligned" thread, if he weren't a lying criminal sack of shit adulterer, he wouldn't be treated like a lying criminal sack of shit adulterer.
At this point, the liberals have just "cried wolf" too much. Even if anything they say is true, who can believe them? And who actually cares anymore?
People with integrity. People who value democracy. People who value justice. Those sorts of people care.
I don't know, they claim some BS every day. The Russia witch hunt, yelling stuff about like 40 years ago that no one can prove or disprove, who knows man. I don't know what to believe anymore just like you never know if the wolf is really there or the boy is just crying wolf. TDS broke the media's credibility and liberal's integrity. At some point of the boy crying wolf, you just have to tune everything they say out and ignore them. We're way past that point now.
No. You're way past that point now, and I don't believe you're being truthful about your reasons. Every day Trump is exposed more and more as one of the worst mistakes in the history of the American electorate and your response is, "Wait, we hear all this stuff all the time, doesn't that mean it's not true?" Guess what, it's true. He tried to extort a foreign nation for political purposes, he recruited others to help in his criminal behaviour, and he fired anyone who tried to stop him. He had secret meetings with the leaders of hostile powers and exposed sensitive information to them. He implemented illegal tariffs against the nation's closest allies. He's a traitor to his country.

It amazes me that trump would say that Pelosi is treating him "very unfairly".
What the fuck would he know about treating others fairly?
Why does he think he won't get back what he gives?
All his stupid little childish nicknames, "treating me very unfairly", who says that shit but gradeschoolers?

And that's the problem with liberals. Their only goal is to take down the corruption on the other side of the aisle
they forced one of their own in Al Franken to step down over some silly photos

Thats called integrity and not being a hypocrite

Do I care to bet whether the results of an election your are unable to accept were close or not?

Your lame ass in a nutshell....

So you admit you are wrong, stupid and a coward who won't stand behind his words. Grreat.

You can pretend now people were arguing about the result as you attempt to dick tuck but that was never the discussion. You proclaimed it was not a close election. You called it a landslide' for Trump.

Considering that the difference consists of a total of 78K votes TOTAL across 3 states and electoral votes are almost entirely an all or nothing affair... yes, it was very, very close.

Out of 129 million votes cast, the difference between winning and losing was .00006% of the total votes cast.
^this

The part where Hunter failed a drug test a month after sworn in by his father? Or perhaps quickly becoming VP of a bank who heavily funded his dad's campaign?

Im srill confused. I say the Bidens are corrupt but your post says if I see corruption there you dont know what to tell me. Are we misunderstanding each other?

So you admit you are wrong, stupid and a coward who won't stand behind his words. Grreat.

You can pretend now people were arguing about the result as you attempt to dick tuck but that was never the discussion. You proclaimed it was not a close election. You called it a landslide' for Trump.

An electoral landslide, and it was. You were way too eager to call somebody out, you didn't even read their post and you wind up looking like a simpleton. That is your reputation around here anyways.

Can you imagine the GOP doing anything else but rally around their guy in the same situation?
Integrity, who needs it

If the dems had any political sense AT ALL they would burn Biden and Trump down on this together. As it is they are losing credibility with way too many people trying to pretend that Biden is not corrupt.

You can say all you want that there is no PROOF and that is true but I know a liar when I see one and so does the average person and the average person is more angry about corruption than almost anything else.

This whole thing is a chance for the dems to come out and actually stand for what is right but they wont.
That is the strategy the Repub's love to laugh at Dem's for. They call it 'eating their own' when Dem's do it and lose a safe good seat, when the Repub's will never do it, even if their reps are convicted of felony or spout racism on tv about lynchings. As long as your seat is safe, the Repubs are not getting rid of you.

But lets follow this line. The Dem's convince Biden he has to go. He does. Trump does not saying F*ck you and immediately moves on to the next closest Dem in the race who is emerging as the front runner. We know he already has files on Pelosi at his finger tips. Would you be shocked if he has on both Bernie and Warren? Seriously, would you?

So Trump now demands an investigation on the NEW front runner. You immediately go 'yeesh, that looks bad that Dem should step down too'.

Every step Trump and his chances of getting elected get stronger as he tears down Dem front runners and faces less popular Dems' and he does so not with facts or even Investigations that find anything, and just with allegations.

And this is something you really support? Really? You can't see thru this tactic and why the Founders wanted to make sure no POTUS would ever PROFIT for it in regards to elections?

What is silly about groping an unconscious woman's breasts?

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump’s call with Ukraine president manifests criminal and impeachable behavior

The criminal behavior to which Trump has admitted is much more grave than anything alleged or unearthed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and much of what Mueller revealed was impeachable.

What has Trump admitted?

The whistleblower’s revelation caused the White House to release a near-verbatim summary of the conversation between the two presidents. By releasing it, Trump has admitted to its accuracy. In it, Trump asked Zelensky for dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden, who at this writing is Trump's likely Democratic opponent in the 2020 presidential election.

Trump also admits to holding up $391 million in aid to Ukraine – $250 million in the purchase of already approved and built military hardware and $141 million in a congressionally authorized grant. This is aid that Trump's own secretaries of state and defense, his own director of national intelligence and director of the CIA, and his own National Security Council unanimously asked him to release.

Trump has also admitted to accusing the as-yet publicly unnamed whistleblower of treason, and suggesting that the whistleblower and those who have helped him are spies and ought to be treated as spies were in "the old days" (Trump’s phrase) – that is, by hanging.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...ndrew-napolitano-trump-attacks-presidency.amp

Is this the liberal MSM attacking Trump guys?

An electoral landslide, and it was. You were way too eager to call somebody out, you didn't even read their post and you wind up looking like a simpleton. That is your reputation around here anyways.
And yet you won't bet.

You talk shit and dick tuck once called out.

Lets bet. Simple bet.

'Was the election close, yes or no'.

6 months sig and Av for winner of Poll. Actually I will give you odds. You get mine for 6 months if you win but I only get yours for 1 if I win. You are getting 6:!, should be irresistible if a person believes in his position even remotely.

You won't do it because you are a coward. You talk shit but dick tuck and run when confronted like all cowards do.

Maybe you prove me wrong and accept the bet but I doubt it. I expect more fake bluster while finding any and every excuse to duck the best. That is your reputation around here.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump’s call with Ukraine president manifests criminal and impeachable behavior

The criminal behavior to which Trump has admitted is much more grave than anything alleged or unearthed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and much of what Mueller revealed was impeachable.

What has Trump admitted?

The whistleblower’s revelation caused the White House to release a near-verbatim summary of the conversation between the two presidents. By releasing it, Trump has admitted to its accuracy. In it, Trump asked Zelensky for dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden, who at this writing is Trump's likely Democratic opponent in the 2020 presidential election.

Trump also admits to holding up $391 million in aid to Ukraine – $250 million in the purchase of already approved and built military hardware and $141 million in a congressionally authorized grant. This is aid that Trump's own secretaries of state and defense, his own director of national intelligence and director of the CIA, and his own National Security Council unanimously asked him to release.

Trump has also admitted to accusing the as-yet publicly unnamed whistleblower of treason, and suggesting that the whistleblower and those who have helped him are spies and ought to be treated as spies were in "the old days" (Trump’s phrase) – that is, by hanging.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...ndrew-napolitano-trump-attacks-presidency.amp

Is this the liberal MSM attacking Trump guys?
Liberal activist

What is silly about groping an unconscious woman's breasts?
Wrong term. He wasnt actually making contact w her but it was still unbelievably juvenile and unacceptable

Point is he had multiple accusers and did the right thing by stepping down. An investigation was also surely warranted

He was a sacrificial lamb in fool hearted attempt to get the Reps to do the same with Trump over sexual misconduct allegations. You'll notice Mr Blackface Democrat is still at his post. Probably because Trump never wore blackface, and they can't use his resignation for an agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back