Social Trump & Trump allies blame AntiFa for Capitol Building riots

• {<jordan}1 guy ......
    103NotReaching_837177062.jpg

There will be more. Investigations are ongoing.

Have you seen the video where outside the capitol doors the MAGA people beat the guys in gas masks with hammers breaking the windows? They shouted that they are Antifa. And and MAGA their ass right outside the doors. Soon afterward, the capitol police opened the doors(on video) and told the protestors to come inside.

The vast majority are MAGA, but give the investigation time. There will be many shown Antifa/BLM provocateurs, no doubt about it.

Antifa talked for a straight week about dressing up like proud boys to infiltrate the rally, now we are told this is impossible? Get outta town

Never said Antifa instigated the whole thing. Just am saying they helped instigate and drive the riot forward.

Read my sources. This is a fact

Ok. I am going to say that lizard people were behind the whole thing in Trumpers had nothing to do with organizing it. There is no proof of this but there is no proof that there isn't an infinitesimal chance that it didn't happen. Trumpers were just tricked into acting like cunts by those damn lizard people.

• There will be more. Investigations are ongoing.

Have you seen the video where outside the capitol doors the MAGA people beat the guys in gas masks with hammers breaking the windows? They shouted that they are Antifa. And and MAGA their ass right outside the doors. Soon afterward, the capitol police opened the doors(on video) and told the protestors to come inside.

The vast majority are MAGA, but give the investigation time. There will be many shown Antifa/BLM provocateurs, no doubt about it.

Antifa talked for a straight week about dressing up like proud boys to infiltrate the rally, now we are told this is impossible? Get outta town
is the evidence coming in so fast you cant keep up? asking for a friend...

Why would you ignore facts though?

Sigh. What facts and I ignoring specifically?

-#1 If you hit somebody 1st and they hit you back... Thats an equal action for a factual occurrence.

So a cop kills or shoots a black guy who may or may not have been committing a crime and suddenly it's okay to burn down your neighborhood PD or business?

-#2 If you didn't hit anyone but somebody makes up a story about you hitting them and their accusation is not based on anything factual. Then they hall off and hit you. Thats an unwarranted action not based on anything factual.

Like some folks who pushed the idea that all cops do is gun down black folks so they could keep fanning the flames of racial division?

2 totally different scenarios. #1 is justifiable while #2 is not to many. Its a clear distinction. You dont have to agree with it. However to ignore it or to pretend like it doesn't exist isn't realistic.

Neither of the situations you mentioned justify the riots of last summer or describe those from last week. Folks who participated in both were fed misinformation and encouraged by various politicians or "leaders" to keep up the pressure/confrontations.

Nowhere in any of my posts am I justifying either set of riots/conflicts.

We've got a kid with an AR on video shooting folks in self defense and you still have folks who say he's a murderer.

Just like we've got 2 guys cornering a black man and killing him. Yet we still have folks who say he deserved it.

So kindly drop the crap about ignoring facts.

Typo. The news source confirms the guy, confirms he is BLM/Antifa.

He claims he was only shouting "it's a revolution" and shit like that to blend in. But he and Antifa guys there were AGITPROP. Trying their best to rile up the MAGA crowd and push them forward. We will see how many more get called out, but most would be wearing masks so it's hard to identify them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ro...deo-jayden-x-maga-riot-interview-1112949/amp/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-trump-activist-entered-capitol-wednesday.amp

As the facts show, you will have to accept the fact that BLM/Antifa people were there, trying their best to whip the crowd into a fury.
Ok, so, you're typing, so I know you can read and type... I guess it's just in the comprehension portion that you fall down?

The Rolling Stone article tells the story of a black reporter that was there filming/reporting on the riot. He wasn't instigating shit, he wasn't AntiFa, and he doesn't even vote ffs. What IS interesting is that he says the resistance to the rioters wasn't anything close to that faced by the BLM people in Portland when he was reporting on that shit show.

Sure enough he hates Trump, but he has an absolutely valid reason for being there and the FBI thought his work was valid, 'cause after questioning, and taking his footage, he was released.

The Fox article details the same crowd funded journalist's story from a slightly more right slighted angle.
He's easy to spot, since he's one of the few black folks attending the Redneck Rumble.

Neither puts forward evidence of AntiFa or BLM's prescence.

Is that all you got?

Ok, so, you're typing, so I know you can read and type... I guess it's just in the comprehension portion that you fall down?

The Rolling Stone article tells the story of a black reporter that was there filming/reporting on the riot. He wasn't instigating shit, he wasn't AntiFa, and he doesn't even vote ffs. What IS interesting is that he says the resistance to the rioters wasn't anything close to that faced by the BLM people in Portland when he was reporting on that shit show.

Sure enough he hates Trump, but he has an absolutely valid reason for being there and the FBI thought his work was valid, 'cause after questioning, and taking his footage, he was released.

The Fox article details the same crowd funded journalist's story from a slightly more right slighted angle.
He's easy to spot, since he's one of the few black folks attending the Redneck Rumble.

Is that all you got?
Yes he was instigating. WAtch the videos. You are hearing his defense, which every Antifa BLM rioter provocateur will attempt to use. They will have filmed in hopes of calling jemselves journalists. That argument will not work and it's not going to work for MAGA people that were recording as well and "had to blend in"

Antifa started it so they are to be partially blamed. Of course not all. Stupidass government just trying to divide and conquer. It's over. Big daddy government wins. We have to live by the Libtard rule. Rule #1 is take no accountability. It's not the person's fault. Blame someone else. So I blame antifa.

Antifa started it so they are to be partially blamed. Of course not all. Stupidass government just trying to divide and conquer. It's over. Big daddy government wins. We have to live by the Libtard rule. Rule #1 is take no accountability. It's not the person's fault. Blame someone else. So I blame antifa.
Is Trump a "Libtard".. he's pretty much the Alpha "It wasn't me, it was you" guy.

About the only thing you can be certain of is both sides will blame each other while never taking responsibility for anything. Pretty much us politics in a nutshell at the moment.
A big problem is people thinking that "their sides mob" is ok but the others is bad. It's about as stupid as each side having their own billionaire mascots to worship. It's not a sports team and they arent on your side.

I'd probably look at those responsible for this particular case.

Much easier to find out how things happen, doing it that way.....

So we can all agree that every person who went in the capitol should be shot? Whether you think they are ANTIFA or MAGA.

Is that all you got?
Pretty sure someone ties his shoes for him in the morning

Sigh. What facts and I ignoring specifically?

So a cop kills or shoots a black guy who may or may not have been committing a crime and suddenly it's okay to burn down your neighborhood PD or business?

Like some folks who pushed the idea that all cops do is gun down black folks so they could keep fanning the flames of racial division?

Neither of the situations you mentioned justify the riots of last summer or describe those from last week. Folks who participated in both were fed misinformation and encouraged by various politicians or "leaders" to keep up the pressure/confrontations.

Nowhere in any of my posts am I justifying either set of riots/conflicts.

We've got a kid with an AR on video shooting folks in self defense and you still have folks who say he's a murderer.

Just like we've got 2 guys cornering a black man and killing him. Yet we still have folks who say he deserved it.

So kindly drop the crap about ignoring facts.
You said you wont look at the root cause of the issues. That just sounds narrow minded. There are no "statistics" to gather. So no, I'm not going to drop it because it hurts your point.
You fail to acknowledge how violence and destruction is ok or deemed patriotic in the founding of this country. What the hell do you think the Boston Tea Party was? What the hell do you think about all the homes and properties destroyed in the south during the Civil War? Those are deemed as Patrioism now right?
The cause being just and factual is litterally what seperates Patrioism from Terrorism.

You have a group of people demonstrating against real instances of video taped abuses of power. With the government supporting it. No misinformation. Misinformation is only for the people who believe the election was stolen.
A false stolen election is not equivalent to real police brutality supported by the state. Also both issues were met with 2 totally different kinds of opposition. One to instigate and insight. The other to comply and protect ( except 1 officer for the most part...).

A big problem is people thinking that "their sides mob" is ok but the others is bad. It's about as stupid as each side having their own billionaire mascots to worship. It's not a sports team and they arent on your side.
I totally agree. I know quite a few people who think their side is 100% in the right all the time. If they need to they will absolutely blame the other side for any wrongdoing. It’s actually pretty crazy and it’s getting worse at a rapid pace.

Compromise and seeing another persons point of view is no longer an option. Politics in general is supposed to be about compromising to come up with legislation. Each side gives a little until an agreement is made. If a politician compromises he is now seen as weak and people will actually vote him out of office for someone that will 100% vote party lines without exception.

I agree

Trump had to use social media because the mainstream media twists and lies so much about him. With social media, he could get his own words directly out so that people could see them.

Hi troll account.

Trumps Tweets and speeches were my primary source of information about him. None of his phone calls were perfect, and he sure as hell is DUMB.

Can you imagine if he was your employee. You’d be sued into oblivion!

Would your world come crumbling down if for once you actually believed the truth? Instead of what ever truth makes you feel comfortable?

It was surreal when some called that Babbitt lady Aunt Tiffa... she died for Donald fucking Trump of all people.... that other guy in the South killed himself. All these folks that thought it was fun and games will have records now, if not worse, for Donald Trump of all people.

I get it though... yall have went too far deep into it, can't turn back now. You can't accept reality, because that would mean be you were living a lie for the past 4-5+ years. You wasted your hard earned money all those years for a lie. You distanced yourself from some family members because of a lie.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back