Social Trump & Trump allies blame AntiFa for Capitol Building riots

You said you wont look at the root cause of the issues. That just sounds narrow minded. There are no "statistics" to gather. So no, I'm not going to drop it because it hurts your point.
You fail to acknowledge how violence and destruction is ok or deemed patriotic in the founding of this country. What the hell do you think the Boston Tea Party was? What the hell do you think about all the homes and properties destroyed in the south during the Civil War? Those are deemed as Patrioism now right?
The cause being just and factual is litterally what seperates Patrioism from Terrorism.

You have a group of people demonstrating against real instances of video taped abuses of power. With the government supporting it. No misinformation. Misinformation is only for the people who believe the election was stolen.
A false stolen election is not equivalent to real police brutality supported by the state. Also both issues were met with 2 totally different kinds of opposition. One to instigate and insight. The other to comply and protect ( except 1 officer for the most part...).

<Dany07>

I know that's the inner you.
Sounds like you may be one of the loons who thought stop the steal was legit but too cowardly to admit it now. Maybe that's why you don't want to look at the causes.

You don't know me from Adam dude. Nothing I've posted on here indicates this crap you just posted.

The fact that you decided to hit post reply after typing it is why I laughed at your other posts.

You don't know me from Adam dude. Nothing I've posted on here indicates this crap you just posted.

The fact that you decided to hit post reply after typing it is why I laughed at your other posts.
All that to not address any of the points or the topic. So you now agree the election wasn't stolen right?
I'm not really concerned with "men" who post used to death feminine memes or gifs. Then, have the nerve of call other posters out for not thinking for themselves. As you reply with lame spammed recycled internet spam. Yeah, real original and high level thinking there...

And now it's official, the BLM/Antifa member is charged for his role in agitprop at the capitol.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-blm-activist-arrested-in-connection-to-capitol-riots

More to come im sure. I heavily suspect the dudes in full gas masks(anfita style) who were breaking windows outside the capitol doors and got beat down by MAGA company as maga shouted they are Antifa.

edit: wow, this BLM/Antifa dude is a real terrorist. How was he not in jail. He was part of those terrorist armed checkpoints that sprang up all across America, terrorizing America at gun point. He was involved when they shot an American for refusing to comply with their BLM orders.

and looks like CNN gave this TERRORIST screentime. We live in clown world. Resist.

Last edited:
once the adrenaline rush wore off they couldnt believe what they just did

Antifa are skinny guys with glasses who probably bathe regularly

Those terrorists were dirty inbred hicks

Next

UYBQs6nu.png

Sounds like this dude is squealing. Antifa boy is squealing to the pigs.

Ervxd8vWMAkekX7

And oh man CNN is in on it with one of their reporters. She is there and doesn’t want to be recorded. What were they up to?!

Not so sure about this guy, but he’s a de ocean and the son of a super duper prominent Democrat judge.

we shall soon see....

9OrIcfvJ.jpeg

IT WAS ALL ANTIFA'S FAULT!!!! I see the party of personal responsibility is at it yet again.

Last edited:
Trump hasn't been able to because usually they take a 10-20 second clip and they don't show the other 10 minutes of his speech.

That’s because the remaining 10 minutes of his speech are usually some variation of best.....biggest......people say.........something something Hillary.

IT WAS ALL ANTIFA'S FAULT!!!! I see the party of personal responsibility is at it yet again.

no one is saying it’s all antifas fault. We are saying antifa/blm played an active role. And that dude is wrong. Old fake news

6gcvxISx.jpeg

c7CFH7Uf.jpeg

More info will come out. Sounds like BLM/Antifa man is squealing like a pig to the feds.
And CNNs role is coming to light. They had that Jade lady reporter break into the capitol with Mr BLM, and then they have him on as a guest right afterwards.

that’s clearly a premeditated attempt To create and steer narrative

no one is saying it’s all antifas fault. We are saying antifa/blm played an active role. And that dude is wrong. Old fake news

6gcvxISx.jpeg

c7CFH7Uf.jpeg

More info will come out. Sounds like BLM/Antifa man is squealing like a pig to the feds.
And CNNs role is coming to light. They had that Jade lady reporter break into the capitol with Mr BLM, and then they have him on as a guest right afterwards.

that’s clearly a premeditated attempt To create and steer narrative
giphy.gif

To prove Blm/Antifa was actively involved you quote Kyle Becker and Mark Dice? You my friend are truly pathetic.

All that to not address any of the points or the topic.

What was there to address? You replied to one of my posts with some biased take that wasn't related to the post I made.

So you now agree the election wasn't stolen right?

What? Where have I offered an opinion either way?

I'm not really concerned with "men" who post used to death feminine memes or gifs.

<SelenaWow>

Then, have the nerve of call other posters out for not thinking for themselves. As you reply with lame spammed recycled internet spam. Yeah, real original and high level thinking there...

Figured that's all you could understand. Guess I was wrong.

"Men" . . . how cute.

It seems like ANTIFA became white cops, Infiltrated the police forces then committed terrorism on the nations capital.

Scary scary stuff this ANTIFA.

UYBQs6nu.png

Sounds like this dude is squealing. Antifa boy is squealing to the pigs.

Ervxd8vWMAkekX7

And oh man CNN is in on it with one of their reporters. She is there and doesn’t want to be recorded. What were they up to?!

John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] political activist and conspiracy theorist[5] who is widely considered an Internet troll.[6][7][8][9] Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white supremacist and antisemitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory.[10][11][12][13] He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory claiming high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[14] As of 2018, he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a far-right cable news television channel.[15]

John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] political activist and conspiracy theorist[5] who is widely considered an Internet troll.[6][7][8][9] Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white supremacist and antisemitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory.[10][11][12][13] He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory claiming high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[14] As of 2018, he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a far-right cable news television channel.[15]
Wikipedia. Nice one. Much truth. Success.

It seems like ANTIFA became white cops, Infiltrated the police forces then committed terrorism on the nations capital.

Scary scary stuff this ANTIFA.

Just think about this FACT: ANTIFA is so powerful, they've infiltrated the LEFT portion of all these GOP leader's brains, causing them to incite an insurrection with their public speeches in front of people waving Trump flags.

That's how deep this goes. Truly shocking.

Back