Social Trump & Trump allies blame AntiFa for Capitol Building riots

Kamala Harris
"protesters should not let up,"

"This is a movement, I’m telling you, they’re not going to stop, and everyone beware, because they’re not going to stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not going to stop after Election Day," she said. "And everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they’re not going to let up, and they should not, and we should not."

Also, it’s not just them verbally accepting the riots, but their continued onslaught of anti-Trump rhetoric that infuriates his base.

To blame Trump supporters for public discourse is ridiculous. Both sides have done their fair share of antagonizing. The MSM and social networks are also to blame for fanning the flames on both sides.

I blame politicians and media for not just reporting facts, but sensationalism. They don’t give two shits about journalism, it’s all about clicks and eyes, which in turn, like most things, it comes down to money.

stop pointing fingers and look in the mirror.

Kamala Harris on the people participating in the protests: "We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence... Make no mistake, we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice."

And now you're saying that we should care so much about how Trump supporters feel that we should hold off on stating the objective truth about the man and his actions? Do the facts care about feelings?

Come
on

"McCarthy pushed back, telling the president: “It’s not antifa, it’s MAGA. I know. I was there,“

That is idiotic. He knows, somehow, if a person wearing MAGA clothing.... is not really Antifa? He just knows, huh?

<YeahOKJen>

I'm not saying it was or wasn't imposters dressed in MAGA clothing. Who knows? But for arguments sake, how easy would that be to do? It would be extremely easy. And it would serve a huge political purpose to further bash Trump and his supporters, and also to shift the conversation away from voter fraud, to the capitol riot. And to give ammunition to impeach Trump to make sure he can't have anything to do with politics again.

Does anybody here really think career politicians are ABOVE pulling something like that to further their own agendas?

Last edited:
I really really hate anqueefa, but this was not them. Tactics were different, and I may be a little fuzzy on this, but I think I saw a maga hat in one of the videos

We're talking about riots. Why are you throwing other crap out there that isn't related to this discussion?

In the end folks died and property was destroyed. Neither needed to happen. Just like last summer.

I've moved on from that . . .

giphy.gif

So you've not seen (or are conveniently ignoring) the comments made by Michelle Obama and Joe Biden that invoked race?

giphy.gif

I was getting to the heart of your logic: that two things are the same if they end with the same result, or that it doesn't matter how things happened if they end the same...which is nonsense.

You are arguing from a point of partisanship, and you think that is what I am doing--which I am not. I am not saying "Don't look at BLM because i am embarrassed/can't defend BLM". I am not even saying "Don't look at BLM because what they did is different and totally Okay, and the MAGA revolt is clearly wrong and despicable".
I am saying that just because 2 events had the same result does not make them the same. And it is just dumb to act like they are.

You don't apples to apples compare two shootings or two wars or two fights just because they have the same action. Why those actions happened is the most important part of the story.
Rashard Brooks (guy that took the cops tazer and then got shot) and Breonna Taylor are two black people that got shot and killed by the cops---it would be stupid to just look at the results and make a conclusion either way without looking at the details of how those shootings happened.

I'm not digging into the data that pushed folks into a riot . . . we won't agree on it. My point was that we watched for an entire summer how riots were viewed and often supported by folks. Many of the times participants faced absolutely no repercussions. The fact that many extremists saw this and felt like they needed to do the same shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Where do you get the idea people faced no repercussions? Those who could be identified committing a crime were punished. In addition many bystanders were brutalized by police in the process. Some of these people have permanent injuries, despite not having committed any crime.

Gotta love the headline too

Trump Still Falsely Blaming Antifa—But Allies Now Pushing Back, Report Says

'Falsely' ? Nobody knows what's false yet and what isn't. This crap just happened 7 days ago. ffs the media is ridiculous and there should be laws against printing opinion as if it were accepted, unobjectionable fact.

I'm not digging into the data that pushed folks into a riot . . . we won't agree on it. My point was that we watched for an entire summer how riots were viewed and often supported by folks. Many of the times participants faced absolutely no repercussions. The fact that many extremists saw this and felt like they needed to do the same shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.
Why would you ignore facts though?
-#1 If you hit somebody 1st and they hit you back... Thats an equal action for a factual occurrence.
-#2 If you didn't hit anyone but somebody makes up a story about you hitting them and their accusation is not based on anything factual. Then they hall off and hit you. Thats an unwarranted action not based on anything factual.

2 totally different scenarios. #1 is justifiable while #2 is not to many. Its a clear distinction. You dont have to agree with it. However to ignore it or to pretend like it doesn't exist isn't realistic.

I was getting to the heart of your logic: that two things are the same if they end with the same result, or that it doesn't matter how things happened if they end the same...which is nonsense.

You are arguing from a point of partisanship, and you think that is what I am doing--which I am not. I am not saying "Don't look at BLM because i am embarrassed/can't defend BLM". I am not even saying "Don't look at BLM because what they did is different and totally Okay, and the MAGA revolt is clearly wrong and despicable".
I am saying that just because 2 events had the same result does not make them the same. And it is just dumb to act like they are.

You don't apples to apples compare two shootings or two wars or two fights just because they have the same action. Why those actions happened is the most important part of the story.
Rashard Brooks (guy that took the cops tazer and then got shot) and Breonna Taylor are two black people that got shot and killed by the cops---it would be stupid to just look at the results and make a conclusion either way without looking at the details of how those shootings happened.

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/163267842/

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

'Falsely' ? Nobody knows what's false yet and what isn't. This crap just happened 7 days ago. ffs the media is ridiculous and there should be laws against printing opinion as if it were accepted, unobjectionable fact.

lol Yes, all of the guys they have arrested so far, guys that have been id'd at other pro Trump events and have an internet footprint talking about their support for Trump and what they will do were all undercover Antifa agents the whole time. Antifa had a special funeral for deep undercover agent Ashli Babbit over the weekend too I heard.

You guys are so pathetic. The party of "Personal responsibility" my ass.
<36>

If no one knows what is true or false, wouldn't it be wrong(false) for an individual to point a finger and say "Them. They did it."?

There is a portion of the right that tries to claim it was AntiFa and not MAGA who stormed the building and rioted. These folks , including some prominent Trump loyalists and Republican elected officials, claim AntiFa dressed up as MAGA.

-----

According to Axios, in a "tense and aggressive" phone call Monday morning with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Trump parroted the baseless conspiracy theory that antifa supporters—not a mob of pro-Trump insurrections, as has been amply documented—were responsible for Wednesday’s insurgence.

McCarthy pushed back, telling the president: “It’s not antifa, it’s MAGA. I know. I was there,“ according to the report, which cites a White House official and another source familiar with the call.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...now-pushing-back-report-says/?sh=466ef1208ad7

------

Tump supporting attorney Lin Wood pushed this theory.

No truth to alleged 'evidence' that Capitol rioters were antifa activists

Social media users compared those photos to an image of a bearded man on the website PhillyAntifa.org. "Indisputable photographic evidence that antifa violently broke into Congress today to inflict harm & do damage," pro-Trump attorney L. Lin Wood Jr. tweeted on Wednesday. "NOT @realDonaldTrump supporters." However, a visit to PhillyAntifa.org shows the bearded man was featured on the website to expose him as a "longtime neo-Nazi."

-----

Trump Loyalists Push Evidence-Free Claims That Antifa Activists Fueled Mob

L. Lin Wood, a lawyer behind multiple failed lawsuits seeking to overturn the election results who has also pushed QAnon-related conspiracy theories, tweeted photos of the break-in alongside photos of a pair of notorious American neo-Nazis, claiming that the photos offered "indisputable photographic evidence that antifa violently broke into Congress today."

-----

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell and pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood spread misinformation about Antifa leading the Capitol rioters

Users started sharing the meme Wood posted, adding their own theories about the rioters being secretly led by China, Antifa, and Black Lives Matters.

Many used the hashtags like #staged, #stagedfalseflag, and #stopthesteal. Others said that busloads of Antifa protesters had been dropped off midday in Washington, and that they had led the mob into the Capitol.

Mike Lindell, chief executive at My Pillow and one of Trump's most loyal defenders, posted a 7-minute video, in which he said the Capitol rioters may have been "plants."

https://www.businessinsider.in/poli...-the-capitol-rioters/articleshow/80155663.cms

------

Washington (CNN)In the wake of pro-Trump supporters storming the Capitol Wednesday, several Republican allies of the President are attempting to shift blame to supposed left-wing activists, namely Antifa.

Reps. Mo Brooks, Paul Gosar and Matt Gaetz have all promoted the idea that left-wing extremist group Antifa snuck in with Trump supporters during Wednesday's rally to provoke the mob.
"Evidence growing that fascist ANTIFA orchestrated Capitol attack with clever mob control tactics," Brooks, an Alabama Republican, tweeted Thursday morning.
"This has all the hallmarks of Antifa provocation," Gosar, an Arizona Republican, wrote Wednesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/politics/capitol-antifa-infiltration-fact-check/index.html
They were literally chanting "fuck antifa!" sporadically throughout the rally and subsequent riot. But yeah, totally antifa.

{<diva}

I thought Trump supported the riots and needs to be impeached again for his support? So is he pro antifa now, since he's giving them credit for something he supports?

This is not the most retarded thing you have ever posted.

I lied.

They also said "All the Democrats want is to get rid of Trump. They wanted it on the first day of his term all the way to the last. Surely they have better things to do, like... Wait for it.... Deal with covid."

Now it's the Democrats that aren't taking Covid seriously enough.
After they infected 3 Democrat Congressmen and women because they refused to wear masks in a crowded, enclosed room during the Capitol siege.

I think there were some Antifa like people wanting to make trump and republicans look bad that helped storm the building or encouraged that. That’s how you make them look bad it’s a better play then counter protesting. I know a lot of conservatives that voted for trump
Not one would ever take over a building and we all are disgusted that happen. There been so many trump rallies all year even after Election Day and that didn’t happen. So it does seem strange but anyone who broke the law should be punish right or left I don’t care and I don’t consider them a conservative if it’s on the right. The hell with that those aren’t my fellow republicans they are brain washed extremist.
Oh, you think, but you have no evidence, as usual. Therefore you have no credibility. You're a sad man who can't deal with reality.

Your friend met likeminded people, of course they're going to be polite with him. Is his testimony swaying you toward the belief that ANTIFA is behind this? Also, what does him having a disability have anything to do with what transpired last Wednesday, or how does that strengthen the belief that this was Antifa driven?

I’m just stating what he said. I don’t have an opinion either way.

Back