Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social Trump & Trump allies blame AntiFa for Capitol Building riots

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by MicroBrew, Jan 12, 2021.

1. SmilinDesperado Gold Belt

<JonesLaugh>

2. Sickness1 Sickness Belt Double Yellow Card

don't you want be friends now? :p

3. ShadBo Brown Belt Platinum Member

Kamala Harris on the people participating in the protests: "We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence... Make no mistake, we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice."

And now you're saying that we should care so much about how Trump supporters feel that we should hold off on stating the objective truth about the man and his actions? Do the facts care about feelings?

Come
    on

4. rex kramer Orange Belt

"McCarthy pushed back, telling the president: “It’s not antifa, it’s MAGA. I know. I was there,“

That is idiotic. He knows, somehow, if a person wearing MAGA clothing.... is not really Antifa? He just knows, huh?

<YeahOKJen>

I'm not saying it was or wasn't imposters dressed in MAGA clothing. Who knows? But for arguments sake, how easy would that be to do? It would be extremely easy. And it would serve a huge political purpose to further bash Trump and his supporters, and also to shift the conversation away from voter fraud, to the capitol riot. And to give ammunition to impeach Trump to make sure he can't have anything to do with politics again.

Does anybody here really think career politicians are ABOVE pulling something like that to further their own agendas?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  5. nhbbear Duty Belt

On the wall, pissing off the edge of the world
    I really really hate anqueefa, but this was not them. Tactics were different, and I may be a little fuzzy on this, but I think I saw a maga hat in one of the videos

Ophydian likes this.
  6. SmilinDesperado Gold Belt

I was getting to the heart of your logic: that two things are the same if they end with the same result, or that it doesn't matter how things happened if they end the same...which is nonsense.

You are arguing from a point of partisanship, and you think that is what I am doing--which I am not. I am not saying "Don't look at BLM because i am embarrassed/can't defend BLM". I am not even saying "Don't look at BLM because what they did is different and totally Okay, and the MAGA revolt is clearly wrong and despicable".
    I am saying that just because 2 events had the same result does not make them the same. And it is just dumb to act like they are.

You don't apples to apples compare two shootings or two wars or two fights just because they have the same action. Why those actions happened is the most important part of the story.
    Rashard Brooks (guy that took the cops tazer and then got shot) and Breonna Taylor are two black people that got shot and killed by the cops---it would be stupid to just look at the results and make a conclusion either way without looking at the details of how those shootings happened.

skaleton likes this.
  7. blaseblah Steel Belt

Where do you get the idea people faced no repercussions? Those who could be identified committing a crime were punished. In addition many bystanders were brutalized by police in the process. Some of these people have permanent injuries, despite not having committed any crime.

8. rex kramer Orange Belt

Gotta love the headline too

Trump Still Falsely Blaming Antifa—But Allies Now Pushing Back, Report Says

'Falsely' ? Nobody knows what's false yet and what isn't. This crap just happened 7 days ago. ffs the media is ridiculous and there should be laws against printing opinion as if it were accepted, unobjectionable fact.

skaleton likes this.
  9. WklySportsMemes Black Belt

Why would you ignore facts though?
    -#1 If you hit somebody 1st and they hit you back... Thats an equal action for a factual occurrence.
    -#2 If you didn't hit anyone but somebody makes up a story about you hitting them and their accusation is not based on anything factual. Then they hall off and hit you. Thats an unwarranted action not based on anything factual.

2 totally different scenarios. #1 is justifiable while #2 is not to many. Its a clear distinction. You dont have to agree with it. However to ignore it or to pretend like it doesn't exist isn't realistic.

10. Kandyland Brown Belt

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/163267842/

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

11. SmilinDesperado Gold Belt

lol Yes, all of the guys they have arrested so far, guys that have been id'd at other pro Trump events and have an internet footprint talking about their support for Trump and what they will do were all undercover Antifa agents the whole time. Antifa had a special funeral for deep undercover agent Ashli Babbit over the weekend too I heard.

You guys are so pathetic. The party of "Personal responsibility" my ass.
    <36>

12. ShadBo Brown Belt Platinum Member

If no one knows what is true or false, wouldn't it be wrong(false) for an individual to point a finger and say "Them. They did it."?

13. Jackie Blue Gold Belt

They were literally chanting "fuck antifa!" sporadically throughout the rally and subsequent riot. But yeah, totally antifa.

{<diva}

14. A Lurker Hero Belt

This is not the most retarded thing you have ever posted.

15. Jackie Blue Gold Belt

After they infected 3 Democrat Congressmen and women because they refused to wear masks in a crowded, enclosed room during the Capitol siege.

Loiosh likes this.
  16. Jackie Blue Gold Belt

Loiosh likes this.
  17. Yehudim Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

18. Jackie Blue Gold Belt

Oh, you think, but you have no evidence, as usual. Therefore you have no credibility. You're a sad man who can't deal with reality.

19. Trainspotter Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Just stating what he said. Take it or leave it, makes no difference to me.

20. Trainspotter Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I’m just stating what he said. I don’t have an opinion either way.

Damien Karras likes this.