Trump Takes Credit For Obamacare, Says Democrats Want to Repeal It

Idk, this motherfucker lies about everything so I should be numb to it by now but this one really bothers me.

They were one vote away from taking insurance away from millions of people and instead chipped away piece by piece.

He’s absolutely shameless.

Both sides doing work for their insurance lobby bosses/friends. UHC is inevitable, so why wait until a complete collapse? Middle class is being seriously hurt by current system, as usual. Too many government workers with good health care who "don't see the problem" with the current system *rolleyes*

Both sides doing work for their insurance lobby bosses/friends. UHC is inevitable, so why wait until a complete collapse? Middle class is being seriously hurt by current system, as usual. Too many government workers with good health care who "don't see the problem" with the current system *rolleyes*
You started out well....then went full amerikurarcana with the ending,.......

He’s right though, half of the Democrats running are doing so on a platform of taking away your health care.

This isn't what the thread is about. It's about Trump trying to take credit for something he's been trying to get get it of.

This isn't what the thread is about. It's about Trump trying to take credit for something he's been trying to get get it of.
The only thing that makes sense big picture is UHC. There is going to be a lot of weirdness surrounding the mental gymnastics as both sides try to kick the can a few last times. Trump is part of it.

He’s right though, half of the Democrats running are doing so on a platform of taking away your health care.
Nope

He's saying "I gave everyone the right to be covered for pre existing conditions and the Democrats are trying to take that away!" Not the global health care system or however you want to spin it, but about pre existing conditons

Last edited:
The only thing that makes sense big picture is UHC. There is going to be a lot of weirdness surrounding the mental gymnastics as both sides try to kick the can a few last times. Trump is part of it.
Ok

But at least admit that Trump is lying here

“The ice caps were going to melt. They were going to melt. They were going to be gone by now, but now they’re setting records, so OK, they’re at a record level.”
Interview with Piers Morgan, January 28, 2018

You forgot giving away free things to illegals, and Trump's given us peace in the ME and "the best numbers"......

Stay on the script the mini vac in a wig wrote for you, bob........

You forgot giving away free things to illegals, and Trump's given us peace in the ME and "the best numbers"......

Stay on the script the mini vac in a wig wrote for you, bob........

Somebody has to. Donald has to be the absolute worst stay on message politician I’ve ever seen. He can’t even decide between MAGA, and Keep America Great.

Smdh...

Loving that Trump is highlighting this issue.

Trump and his supporters general relationship.

All+i+could+think+of+_258b0859f2b2b272a8074f79e7fd84c4.jpg

Great job not addressing the topic of Trump being full of shit with his dumb tweet.

I honestly believe that with the right commitment from generals and staff, Trump could be pranked into announcing military action against a fictitious country.
Or staff can claim economic ties with Wakanda oh wait.

Back