Elections Trump says Elon Musk has agreed to lead proposed government efficiency commission as ex-president unveils new economic plans

I'd love to see Musk strip down the bloated government agencies like he did with Twitter. Perhaps we would get lucky and that could actually happen. Or perhaps he would use it to just leverage regulations in his favor... who knows really. I say let it happen, worst case scenario is things just continue as is lol.

Run the federal government into the ground like he's doing at Twitter. Good idea.

I'm sure the agency that hands out subsidy checks to his businesses will be fully staffed and paying out in a timely manner. But your Parents or Grandparents' social security and Medicare? Eh, not all that important.

You mean like all the African immigrants who come over here and think they should infiltrate our Government and implement all their sh*thole policies?
Is that a reference to musk being african? I mean, the man knows first hand what a shithole looks like. It would be funny if he kicks out all the dei parasites.

Hmmm normally when some one goes from the business world to government they sell their stocks so they can act neutral / unbiased.
I dont see Musk selling all is Twitter /Tesla /Space X - stocks.
- Thought the same thing. It's this even legal?

Put tariffs on weirdo dorks posting in American forums.
images

Surely you don’t think our entire US government is properly staffed with no room for efficiencies?
Nothing ever functions at total efficiency, least of all a government, which is not a profit making enterprise.

How about we actually DO cut back on some of the inefficiency WITHOUT CUTTING TAXES CONSIDERING WE’VE GOT HORRIBLE DEFICITS?

Wow, another great hire by Trump! Mr. Government handouts in charge of government efficiency! What could go wrong?

Elon will do a great job. But if he doesn't, don't criticize him. If you do, he'll probably call you a :eek::eek::eek::eek: or challenge you to a fight (despite the fact he is obese and doesn't know how to fight).

We need more fucking taxes you fucking idiots, I don’t want to hear retarded conservatives cry about high taxes for billionaires while simultaneously crying about DEI when it’s the billionaire class pushing this shit.

Rich people are no longer an ally of conservatives. I don’t want billionaires using their disposable income to promote horse shit anymore.

Nothing ever functions at total efficiency, least of all a government, which is not a profit making enterprise.

How about we actually DO cut back on some of the inefficiency WITHOUT CUTTING TAXES CONSIDERING WE’VE GOT HORRIBLE DEFICITS?
I’ve been told that debt doesn’t matter

Its quite something to behold how hated Musk is for taking down the giant leftist propaganda machine and echo chamber that was Twitter.

Trump got a pretty strong team around him, I no idea why anyone with a working brain would vote for Kamala, she's a moron.

Sounds like a decent start to me.

Back