Trump rumored to declare premature victory. Go with election night results

Source attack (first on search) concession noted. That's why I couldn't be bothered with you. I won't make that mistake again. Carry on.

He slapped u like a bitch an this is how you stand up for yourself by claiming victory?

we heard a couple months ago, joe wasn't going to accept defeat.....

How?
How are these the 2 choices?

Trump voters are racists and liberal voters are pedophiles.
Is there nothing else?

Enjoy the incoming riots you libtard pieces of shit

We already did...

We elected Trump.

OGC.c611d6cde69a7c84a64505ddf3649fde

<bball2>

Is this actually sourced this time, or like lost stiff just made up nonsense aka fan fiction
Jonathan Swan of Axios reported Sunday, citing “three sources familiar with his private comments,” that Trump “told confidants he’ll declare victory on Tuesday night if it looks like he’s ‘ahead.'”
<JackieThumbsUp>

Lots of Republicans already calling for election fraud. Funny shit, projection is strong itt.

honest question for either side, is there any way your candidate could lose without fraud?

Jonathan Swan of Axios reported Sunday, citing “three sources familiar with his private comments,” that Trump “told confidants he’ll declare victory on Tuesday night if it looks like he’s ‘ahead.'”
<JackieThumbsUp>
Axios is pure garbage now. So is slate and so many that used to report on the news.

do you guys not stop and look at yourselves for a bit?
both sides say the exact same shit about each other
in this very thread there's posters from each side smugly accusing the others side of projecting

from afar, both sides are overrun by smug, ill-informed, obtuse, angry children that occupy their lives with hunting gotcha moments from the opposite side. bros, it's pathetic.

honest question for either side, is there any way your candidate could lose without fraud?
Yes. Trump could beat the polls in PA by a bit more than the MoE, and hold AZ, GA, NC and FL. I believe that's enough to do it. We're not talking some impossible or even highly improbable event, it's a reasonably close race.

I agree, I question why this is even newsworthy.
The idea silently implied is that the right wing is so unhinged that if Trump declares victory that millions of militas will start being terrorists to make sure Trump stays in office no matter what

Back