Trump rumored to declare premature victory. Go with election night results

Oceanmachine

Tidwell belt
Banned
Reaction score
That's so crazy that someone would want to go by election night results instead of waiting another week for all the bullshit late votes to be counted. I bet a lot of votes will be "found" if he is ahead on election night.

I would be shocked if he didn’t pull some shit like this. He’s already shown if the voters don’t deliver him the results he wants he is going to try to get it from the courts. And his cultists will cheer...

Note the moronic responses above. Living in an alternate reality.

I don't think there will be a problem come Tuesday night. I suspect the map will look much like 2016.
Just relax, there isn't anything sinister about Trump winning re-election. And he will.
It's quite common for the incumbent to win.

This is a obvious tactic to send a message to his base if he loses that tge democrats stole the election. If Trump wins a legitimate race then so be it imo. However doing everything he can to make sure democrat votes dont get counted doesnt sit well with me.

Trumpanzees need to be sent to the junk yard of history where they belong. But we still have a ways to go. Their death throes if Daddy doesn't get his way are going to be pure unadulterated impotent rage.

If he loses he'll step down and pursue appeals much like the Democrats did for Hillary, at worst.

The dictator/fascist talk has always been pure and utter hysterics, put forth by leftist alarmists, fear mongers, and the frightful.

I think Trump should declare victory tonight, but what do I know..
Well, he basically has. He doesn't allow for even the possibility of legitimately losing the election. The only possible "honest" result is a Trump victory.

"The only way we're going to lose this election is if the election is rigged. Remember that. It’s the only way we’re going to lose this election, so we have to be very careful."

That's so crazy that someone would want to go by election night results instead of waiting another week for all the bullshit late votes to be counted. I bet a lot of votes will be "found" if he is ahead on election night.

Its no surprise that a desperate Trump nut hugger wants to invalidate and ignore fellow American's ballots.

Just get it over with and move to Russia.

There's always late votes, numb nuts. How old are you?

Has nothing to do with age and all to do with how gullible this dude can be. He believes Trump. No joke. Trump says a President is picked on Tuesday when in actuality that has never happened. What we see on Election Day is the media telling us who won based on historical votes. Trump knows his base won’t fact check him so he just makes shit up. States take about a week to verify the election results but let’s not stop Trump from lying about everything.

This is a obvious tactic to send a message to his base if he loses that tge democrats stole the election. If Trump wins a legitimate race then so be it imo. However doing everything he can to make sure democrat votes dont get counted doesnt sit well with me.
That's my issue with mail in ballots. They set the stage for this nonsense. Advanced polls should be done in a manner that all votes can be tabulated by the end of election day.

Late votes? In PA they can not start counting absentee ballots/mail-In ballots until Election Day. They have said that due to the large volume they will be unable to process them all on Election Day. Why are votes that by law have been sitting in storage for days or weeks bullshit? Also, you realize that most years it is several days before States certify elections? Election night totals are always audited. The results you see on election night are always unofficial.

Back