Trump rumored to declare premature victory. Go with election night results

He can declare it a win as much as he wants, if he loses he'll still step down. Maybe he'll write a book about what went wrong, and how he got robbed, like Hilldawg did; make bank. Maybe a few riots take place, so what? Democrats love those.

It's definitely fearful, because in order for you to even believe it possible, you have to think he has enough loyal support amongst the military, populace, etc, to even pull such an insane thing off, constitution be damned.

The Democrats still claim election rigging is real, but now Trump saying it gives you reason to panic? Meh.

who is panicking bud? i said i agreed in my first sentence.

also you did not answer my question. what do you say to the people on this forum and on this thread who support trump stealing the election and not conceding if he loses?

I would be shocked if he didn’t pull some shit like this. He’s already shown if the voters don’t deliver him the results he wants he is going to try to get it from the courts. And his cultists will cheer...

Note the moronic responses above. Living in an alternate reality.
He’s also literally Hitler, he’s also a fascist, there are 72 different genders and you’re really smart.

that does not follow at all actually.

Really? Not knowing how close each state will be, they'll have an infinite number of personnel on the ground to manufacture fake votes all over the nation pre-election date?

Really? Not knowing how close each state will be, they'll have an infinite number of personnel on the ground to manufacture fake votes all over the nation pre-election date?
why not just pump in fake votes all along rather than limit yourself to a very narrow time frame that will be under scrutiny the more it looks like trump is winning though?

This. You saw how soft he was during the riots/protests. Calling him a fascist is and always has been a ridiculous statement

Soft about allowing states rights?
who is panicking bud? i said i agreed in my first sentence.

also you did not answer my question. what do you say to the people on this forum and on this thread who support trump stealing the election and not conceding if he loses?

Simply entertaining the idea borders on panic, and I answered it with the very first sentence.

why not just pump in fake votes all along rather than limit yourself to a very narrow time frame that will be under scrutiny the more it looks like trump is winning though?

Where????

I always find it hilarious when Liberals are worried that Trump is going to fight election results if he loses, or not go quietly.

Did you forget the last three years? WTF lmao

Based on the number of Biden bumper stickers, we can expect 100 million Biden votes to come in 2-3 weeks later.

“even on CNN”

jesus christ, well this sounded fishy as shit and, if anything, a way to discredit a Trump victory in advance, but if even CNN is saying it, after all the pro-Trump rhetoric I have seen from them, then ... im just floored tbh.

Next your gonna tell me that Nancy Pelosi said something negative about him!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...looks-like-he-s-ahead/ar-BB1aAKTx?li=BB141NW3

As many have outlined even on CNN it is expected Trump will win in person polling and early results and that the race will only tighten in the early and morning hours of Wednesday and the following days or weeks with mail in ballots.

This sets up a fight for the Courts or States and delegates.
Jake Tapper for once making sense. Him declaring victory means nothing. A total non-story but one that you could believe of a lightweight like Swan

Anti american right wingers coming out in droves in this thread. Glad you guys have the guys to self identify now.

Trumpanzees need to be sent to the junk yard of history where they belong. But we still have a ways to go. Their death throes if Daddy doesn't get his way are going to be pure unadulterated impotent rage.
Trumpanzees? Lol which loser made up that one?

I think you’ll find that 99% of Trump supporters will go to work the next day as usual if he loses and life will go on. It’s the unemployed, emotional, smelly leftists that have nothing to do but riot if Trump wins again.

It's gonna be great when Trump tries to make it so absentee ballots, like those from military personnel, shouldn't be counted.

It's gonna be great when Trump tries to make it so absentee ballots, like those from military personnel, shouldn't be counted.
The dems try to disqualify as many military ballots as possible every 4 years. Have for quite some time. Because the military votes tend to go conservative by a fair margin. This year will be no different. It won't be Trump trying to bury military votes, though. That is always the way of the dems.

Soft about allowing states rights?

Simply entertaining the idea borders on panic, and I answered it with the very first sentence.
He begged governers to allow him to send in the national gaurd. Do you think Mussolini would ask for permission to do so.

The large number mail in votes create potential for confusion and the opportunity for or perception of fraud.

Why do I have a different position than the GOP? Maybe because I have a brain and can think for myself. This might be a foreign concept to you but that's not my problem.
Why do Mail in votes create a potential for confusion? In my state we have done mail in voting for years, works fine. And also, it could go either way if votes are missed in the mail, they can't see who you vote for through the envelope.

The dems try to disqualify as many military ballots as possible every 4 years. Have for quite some time. Because the military votes tend to go conservative by a fair margin. This year will be no different. It won't be Trump trying to bury military votes, though. That is always the way of the dems.

There is zero proof of any sort of democratic party military ballot disqualification.

Can you at least try with your unfounded horseshit? Once?

The guy on your side is literally calling into question the legitimacy of mail-in votes (he doesn't seem to understand that mail-in votes are absentee votes, hence the constant mistake), and all you've got are vague claims along the lines of his own non-arguments.

Quite sad. I await the nonsense story about those 9, I mean 7, I mean maybe less, I mean maybe they voted for Trump but who knows votes. in Penn.............

There is zero proof of any sort of democratic party military ballot disqualification.

Can you at least try with your unfounded horseshit? Once?

The guy on your side is literally calling into question the legitimacy of mail-in votes (he doesn't seem to understand that mail-in votes are absentee votes, hence the constant mistake), and all you've got are vague claims along the lines of his own non-arguments.

Quite sad.
No sure what you're talking about or how old you are, but dems lawyer up and target absentee from military and overseas and always have in a general election. Simply because they know they break at least 2-1 against them.

Back