Trump rumored to declare premature victory. Go with election night results

He begged governers to allow him to send in the national gaurd. Do you think Mussolini would ask for permission to do so.

Of course not, as I said, the dictator talk has always been more or less comedy to the non-hysterical.

But I find respecting the judicial rights of any given state, while simultaneously pleading with them to accept your help (despite their apparent intent to invite their own destruction), to be honorable, not soft.

Last edited:
It's so obvious that's the plan and his cult supporters are completely fine with it.

Agreed. He's been setting for this scenario for months.

I will say, though, that on the longshot chance that he actually does pull it out again, this rhetoric will only serve to hurt him and devalue his win.

That's my issue with mail in ballots. They set the stage for this nonsense. Advanced polls should be done in a manner that all votes can be tabulated by the end of election day.
They can, and in a lot of states are. There is no reason to not start counting mail in votes election morning, or prior, or at least start the moment polls close. It is a states decision to wait until after in person votes are counted.

No sure what you're talking about or how old you are, but dems lawyer up and target absentee from military and overseas and always have in a general election. Simply because they know they break at least 2-1 against them.

Prove your assertion since it's countermand to decades of compiled information on electoral fraud.........

That's so crazy that someone would want to go by election night results instead of waiting another week for all the bullshit late votes to be counted. I bet a lot of votes will be "found" if he is ahead on election night.
What nonsense.

If he loses he'll step down and pursue appeals much like the Democrats did for Hillary, at worst.

The dictator/fascist talk has always been pure and utter hysterics, put forth by leftist alarmists, fear mongers, and the frightful.
Trump is definitely 100% a neofascist demagogue. He hits every marker.

Trump is definitely 100% a neofascist demagogue. He hits every marker.
Someone should try an obesity correlation. Seems like fascists should be overwhelming gross and incredibly out of shape like Trump.

That's so crazy that someone would want to go by election night results instead of waiting another week for all the bullshit late votes to be counted. I bet a lot of votes will be "found" if he is ahead on election night.
do you enjoy showing the world how stupid you are?

We are in the digital age, yet cant vote online. That is crazy to me. Hell the US still has so many systems running on computers from the 90s. That was the whole issue with the $600 unemployment. Many states unemployment couldnt process the unemployment because of the computer infrastructure.

The usa and other "developed" nations are just fantasy. Imagine sitting up in a house you cannot afford and are in debt up to your eyeballs over. You can't move anywhere else or even think about leaving the job you're in. Hosing markets fluctuate like crazy and people often default. And they call it the American dream.

Care to back your claim about democrats trying to remove military votes or fuck with their representation?

Or is it the typical Trumper tactic of letting a brain fart sit in the room?
I searched "dems disqualify military ballots" (yahoo) and this popped up first. Obama in 2012, but it mentioned 2000 as well. I'm not reading further.
Get to know it. For starters. If you want more, go find it. I know of what I speak.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2012/08/06/flashback-dems-disqualified-military-ballots-in-2000/

I searched "dems disqualify military ballots" (yahoo) and this popped up first. Obama in 2012, but it mentioned 2000 as well. I'm not reading further.
Get to know it. For starters. If you want more, go find it. I know of what I speak.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2012/08/06/flashback-dems-disqualified-military-ballots-in-2000/

Cool, so your proof is a Breitbart story detailing a single man's opinion and speaking of a a supposed memo using citations that don't lead to any information whatsoever, pertaining to the 2000 election of all elections.

And when I actually read the salacious memo the Breitbart "piece" details? Humdrum as fuck, nothing about voter suppression, rather a collection of legalize pertaining to regulations involving overseas and military ballots on Florida. Big fucking whoop. Time 856,423 one of you cretins has foisted a Breitbart article that you couldn't grasp despite it being tailor made to appeal to you.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ary-Memo.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1PgyJVtxdRn1F1BLuGzLI3
Great tale........

Source attack (first on search) concession noted. That's why I couldn't be bothered with you. I won't make that mistake again. Carry on.

Back