• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Trump/Putin Summit

Hi, there's an ongoing investigation, we'll soon know the details. Sometimes you guys act like Obama should have delayed the elections until it was all sorted out.

What if obama HAD done something to delay the election and got a "third term" like Rip said he would

<TheWire1>

wow it seems Americans do not care much about Russia. This is very suprising to me.
"Situation with Russia" to small to present - at least before Putin Trump summit.

What a strange coincidence that Putin and Trump were talking about the same Magnitsky Act that Trump Jr., Manafort, and Kushner and the Russian lawyer were talking about in Trump tower that was "not the Trump campaign colluding with Russia," but that Trump and Trump Jr. felt the need to lie about after the meeting was revealed in the press.:rolleyes:

Also strange that neither the state department nor the defense department know what was discussed and agreed to in Trump's and Putin's private meeting that left the Russians saying that the meeting was "better than super!"

wow this thread is full of angry whiney retards.

what I got from this thread: who to put on ignore and that I should never come to the war room again. this place is cancer and most of you think you're 100 times smarter than you really are.

see you in hell, cunts

wow it seems Americans do not care much about Russia. This is very suprising to me.
"Situation with Russia" to small to present - at least before Putin Trump summit.

Thats good news. People are starting to see they are being used as chess pieces. Imagine how pissed people are going to be when the FBI comes out and admits Trump didn't collude with Russia.

What if obama HAD done something to delay the election and got a "third term" like Rip said he would

<TheWire1>
That would have been worse for us. Obama played it right although he should have been more aggressive against the saboteur Republicans. It's just a shame a proper investigation takes so long and in the meantime our country is suffering blow after blow.

what I got from this thread: who to put on ignore and that I should never come to the war room again. this place is cancer and most of you think you're 100 times smarter than you really are.

see you in hell, cunts
I wonder if I'm on ignore.

see you in hell, cunts

@Jack V Savage

BTW, if you're arguing that it's confusing and potentially misleading to mention the military budget figures and the actual NATO contribution numbers in the same few breaths without being extremely clear with one's language, then I agree with you. It can mislead people who don't know better. But at the end of the day Trump's point is solid. Most of the nations aren't meeting their targets, we're paying more (%) than almost all of them, and yet they are the ones who need defending.
Yet we're the ones setting policy around the globe. Let's see how that goes when we tell everyone to fuck off and take care of themselves.

Gallup polls are fake news, don't you remember?

Thats good news. People are starting to see they are being used as chess pieces. Imagine how pissed people are going to be when the FBI comes out and admits Trump didn't collude with Russia.
Did Russia interfere in our election without collusion?

37393483_10160721675795088_7133141977947701248_o.jpg

What a strange coincidence that Putin and Trump were talking about the same Magnitsky Act that Trump Jr., Manafort, and Kushner and the Russian lawyer were talking about in Trump tower that was "not the Trump campaign colluding with Russia," but that Trump and Trump Jr. felt the need to lie about after the meeting was revealed in the press.:rolleyes:

Also strange that neither the state department nor the defense department know what was discussed and agreed to in Trump's and Putin's private meeting that left the Russians saying that the meeting was "better than super!"
" I was asked to have a meeting by an acquaintance I knew from the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant with an individual who I was told might have information helpful to the campaign. I was not told her name prior to the meeting. I asked Jared and Paul to attend, but told them nothing of the substance."

What's amazing is the ties at every level of the Trump campaign-- Carter page, George Papadopoulos, former National Security adviser Michael Flynn, Jeff Sessions...

There's an awful lotta bees around here... are you sure there isn't a hive nearby?

see you in hell, cunts
All these memories will be lost in time, like tears in the War Room.

Don't cry

Trump is a lock for 2020. Deal with it.

Nothing to deal with.

The country elected a dumb ass once, why not twice.

He's just a complete joke and it's funny that people are stuck with him and the partisanship that birthed him.

Hi, there's an ongoing investigation, we'll soon know the details. Sometimes you guys act like Obama should have delayed the elections until it was all sorted out.
Obama delaying the election would have been a horrible idea and a solution far too late in the game.

The intelligence agencies with absolute power to protect and defend America should have done something- and since that didn't happen elected officials should have responded by axing swaths of intelligence officials or outright stripping power from those agencies.

What's also strange is that Republicans blocked an effort to subpoena the only person in the room other than trump from testifying before Congress.

I mean, it's like all that talk about transparency and patriotism was just... Talk

Back