Trump pulling a Soros on Turkey

Praise from Caesar is praise indeed:) But don't be so modest; Nazi Germany will always set the gold standard for sheer, cold-blooded bastard-ness.

And you even looked good doing it! Sure, the British Empire raped, pillaged and burned it's way across a third of the entire planet. But only Germans can commit genocide while wearing sexy, black uniforms and bad ass leather long-coats:D

Yeah, I agree there is certainly something very heinous about concentration camp factory style killing.
I think that's why it takes such a significant place in human history.

Also just for the record I really only wanted to bash the US in this thread. Got sidetracked with the UK a bit. I have no beef with the UK.

Yeah, I agree there is certainly something very heinous about concentration camp factory style killing.
I think that's why it takes such a significant place in human history.

Also just for the record I really only wanted to bash the US in this thread. Got sidetracked with the UK a bit. I have no beef with the UK.

I'm just fucking with you, bro. Your generation of Germans cannot be held responsible for Nazi Germany's crimes anymore than I can for the Irish Potato Famine.

Turkey is occupied by US/NATO they need Turkey as their position is important.

I agree Turkey cannot be trusted but the US cannot be trusted either.

They want Erdoğan gone, he knows this and knows they are supporting movements to overthrow him.

This is what might happen.

Turkey knows they have other options. They can can move closer to Russia. Oh guess what? People will say Trump is doing this, to weaken NATO and move them closer to Russia.

It's funny how they can close down people like Alex Jones for hateful conspiracies yet people like Rachel Maddow do nothing but promote anti-Russian hate on tv.

id take the US over shit turkey

What has Turkey done that makes you not trust them?

Allowed ISIS militants to cross into their territory into Syria...sat on their asses and literally watched as Kobane was attacked by ISIS while atthe same time preventing the YPG from helping...the fake-ass coup used as a pretext to arrest who they feel like and squash dissent...etc

On the one hand, I distrust and dislike Trump's motivations for doing this. On the other hand, fuck Erdogan.

Interesting that "fuck Erdogan" is one of the few things leftists and right wingers can agree on. Turkish right wingers excluded of course.

Turkey sucks

Also pic of the roach in the op is racist.

We never started any World Wars. Those were regional territorial disputes.
Mostly about territories that could be considered historical German.

Thats different from what the US and the UK doing or did.
Where they occupy territories halfway around the globe for natural resources.

You declared war on Russia and France because Austria invaded Serbia....

I'd be interested to hear why.

Can you limit your inquiry? All of the countries are massively different cases, so explaining my position on all of them would take a lot of words. In short, Turkey is taking actions that are actually threatening and which are not in the good faith pursuit of their people's interests, and responsive sanctions are traceable to threatening activity and not merely leftover political sour grapes.

Cuba hasn't been a threat, or even hostile, in years and sanctions on them was purely sour grapes for them having shirked American economic domination (which is why the entire world, including the United States citizenry, opposes the sanctions). It's a similar story with Venezuela and Iran: the entire world, outside of Israel and Saudi Arabia in the case of Iran, opposes the sanctions because they are patently political. Both countries have in good faith pursued cooperative relations with the United States, but are being targeted, again, because of foreign policy legacy: both countries shirked United States domination in the late 90s and late 70s respectively. And the effect of the sanctions, particularly in the case of Venezuela, is prolonged suffering of average people that is completely needless.

For North Korea, the sanctions are more defensible on the basis of bona fide humanitarian concerns (not military/nuclear concerns, which are a red herring). However, after all these years, it's clear that the sanctions will not trigger regime change and are only having the effect of hurting the North Korean people and, ironically, preventing the country from liberalizing, thus artifically empowering the Kim regime.

I knew if I waited long enough that Trump would do something I'm 100% behind. I wish the people of Turkey well, but fuck Erdogan. I think the alleged coup was a sham.

Fuck Turkey. Hopefully they have learnt a lesson.

Erdogan is regularly threatening Europe with a tsunami of immigrants and now he is getting the screw turned on him.
Nobody can feel sorry for the guy .

might fly over to Istanbul and enjoy the lower costs of luxury. Chilling like a villain in Austria right now

No that was a horrible crime against humanity not just the jews a lot of other people as well.
But in a historical context that was just one time period Germany is trying to make up for ever since.

The US and especially the UK have been committing worst acts for centuries and still, commit very bad acts to this day.
I mean how many innocent civilians have been killed due to the US and UK oil wars? Maybe 500.000?
And that doesn't count all the people killed due to the instability.
And you have learned nothing its on to the next target Iran now.

Jesus Christ, you need to stop. You are hemorrhaging credibility with each post.

Jesus Christ, you need to stop. You are hemorrhaging credibility with each post.

It is just a historical fact.
I mean how many of the native people has the US killed? Add in the slave trade and the devastation it has caused in Africa and other places not to mention all the slaves that died. Plus all the wars you have had, all the governments you have overthrown in the last 75 years alone. And you see why the US is so much worse.

It is just that Germany is totally aware of its crimes while the US still thinks they are the good guys and pointing the finger at everyone else.

Syria ,
Yeah, I am very much against the sanctions imposed against Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, and North Korea, but Turkey is one of the few countries that I can get on board with sanctioning.
I get Cuba. But why not Venezuela? It's clearly becoming an autocracy if not an outright dictatorship.
As everyone else has said fuck turkey. Most reasonable turks I've met hate the place. It's been poorly run and is turning it's self to crap.
Same with a ton of emigrants. Refusing to I terrace and being scumbags. I've met many turks who hate these people as well. Anyhow I digress

Last edited:
It is just a historical fact.
I mean how many of the native people has the US killed? Add in the slave trade and the devastation it has caused in Africa and other places not to mention all the slaves that died. Plus all the wars you have had, all the governments you have overthrown in the last 75 years alone. And you see why the US is so much worse.

It is just that Germany is totally aware of its crimes while the US still thinks they are the good guys and pointing the finger at everyone else.
Haha oh man. You're one of those.
You realize the turks have committed genocide and ethnic cleansing and we're massive massive slavers? Every week for basically from the late 1400s till the late 1700s several slave shops left the Crimea. Wait Oh wait the turks are kinda not white and they aren't Christian, so these crimes were of circumstance and not out of oppression?

Back