Trump pulling a Soros on Turkey

Aren't you fucking German? Lmfao

Im pretty sure the German economy hurts when his economic partners are hurt, so why is it so hilarious?

Erdorgan needs to go though.

Yeah, I am very much against the sanctions imposed against Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, and North Korea, but Turkey is one of the few countries that I can get on board with sanctioning.

Sanctions against Cuba is a dick move.

I was against sanctions to venezuela for long time you can see my early posts till maybe few months ago say this. I now think maybe it what needed. Idk what i want maduro gone for long time sanctions only and still only hurt people but the attempted bomb againdt him is showing a lot how many want him dead.

Sanctions against North korea and iran make sense. They are global rogue states. But i remember you have a hard on for iran.

Saudi arabia and pakistan should also be sanctioned snd regime changed. Pakistan needs to be denuked.

Your country was involved in starting the two largest world wars in history. Don't talk about another country not being "peaceful" or "meddling".

I just don't understand why America can never be a peaceful nation and always has to meddle in other countries affairs.
They created Al Quida on Turkeys borders. Brought the civil war to several neighboring countries for no reason that created ISIS.
Supported the enemies of Turkey to fight Asad. Turkey has about 2 million Syrian refugees due to America's oil wars.
They house the guy that just last year tried to overthrow a democratically elected government.

And Turkey is somehow the bad guy?
The glorious American worldview.

Your country was involved in starting the two largest world wars in history. Don't talk about another country not being "peaceful" or "meddling".

America was late to both world wars. Know your enemy, so to speak.

Why are people so happy that a country and its people suffer?

Erdogan has been threatening to release Muslims into Europe if the EU don't give into his demands. Plus Erdogan said that its a Muslim's right to kill Christians. Wonderful neighbor Europe has. Good for Trump. Bring him to heel. Along with the Eu.

Does that only apply to Germans or to Americans as well? The WR consists of much more accusation from Americans than towards them.

Yeah, I am very much against the sanctions imposed against Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, and North Korea, but Turkey is one of the few countries that I can get on board with sanctioning.

I'd be interested to hear why.

We never started any World Wars. Those were regional territorial disputes.
Mostly about territories that could be considered historical German.

Thats different from what the US and the UK doing or did.
Where they occupy territories halfway around the globe for natural resources.

Hopefully Christians can buy back Hagia Sofia at a serious discount!

So why are Venezuela and NK not worth sanctioning but Turkey is OK? Because they’re not “”””oppressed””””?

Oh, so when your ancestors put Jews in gas chambers that was also a "dispute"?

Oh, so when your ancestors put Jews in gas chambers that was also a "dispute"?

No that was a horrible crime against humanity not just the jews a lot of other people as well.
But in a historical context that was just one time period Germany is trying to make up for ever since.

The US and especially the UK have been committing worst acts for centuries and still, commit very bad acts to this day.
I mean how many innocent civilians have been killed due to the US and UK oil wars? Maybe 500.000?
And that doesn't count all the people killed due to the instability.
And you have learned nothing its on to the next target Iran now.

No that was a horrible crime against humanity not just the jews a lot of other people as well.
But in a historical context that was just one time period Germany is trying to make up for ever since.

The US and especially the UK have been committing worst acts for centuries and still, commit very bad acts to this day.
I mean how many innocent civilians have been killed due to the US and UK oil wars? Maybe 500.000?
And that doesn't count all the people killed due to the instability.
And you have learned nothing its on to the next target Iran now.

Around 17 Million dead in the Holocaust alone. The war your country started resulted in the deaths of over 60 Million - half of them civilians.

Britain and America have done some naughty shit in our time, but you guys are still the undisputed heavyweight champions:rolleyes:

True, Austria-Hungary started WWI, but WWII? C'mon dog.

Around 17 Million dead in the Holocaust alone. The war your country started resulted in the deaths of over 60 Million - half of them civilians.

Britain and America have done some naughty shit in our time, but you guys are still the undisputed heavyweight champions:rolleyes:

How many people have you killed in India and North America or Australia or Africa or your opium wars in China or the genocide and slave trade in the Caribbean or east Asia or the middle east or east Africa?
I mean the East India company alone probably killed more people than the Nazis.

When it comes to genocide Germany is king of the manlets at best. UK is HW champ with Spain and France both have an intermine belt at LHW. :)

How many people have you killed in India and North America or Australia or Africa or your opium wars in China or the genocide and slave trade in the Caribbean or east Asia or the middle east or east Africa?
I mean the East India company alone probably killed more people than the Nazis.

When it comes to genocide Germany is king of the manlets at best. UK is HW champ with Spain and France both have an intermine belt at LHW. :)

Praise from Caesar is praise indeed:) But don't be so modest; Nazi Germany will always set the gold standard for sheer, cold-blooded bastard-ness.

And you even looked good doing it! Sure, the British Empire raped, pillaged and burned it's way across a third of the entire planet. But only Germans can commit genocide while wearing sexy, black uniforms and bad ass leather long-coats:D

I just don't understand why America can never be a peaceful nation and always has to meddle in other countries affairs.
They created Al Quida on Turkeys borders. Brought the civil war to several neighboring countries for no reason that created ISIS.
Supported the enemies of Turkey to fight Asad. Turkey has about 2 million Syrian refugees due to America's oil wars.
They house the guy that just last year tried to overthrow a democratically elected government.

And Turkey is somehow the bad guy?
The glorious American worldview.
What nationality are you? You do make a point but it's completely exaggerated. Erdogan has spent the last 15 years or so consolidating power and turning Turkey away from one of it's pillars of secularism into a Sharia state. I don't agree with the way Trump's administration has been handling foreign relations, and past administrations have made mistakes, but some of the problems you're citing may have some link to US actions but aren't of their making. Forgive me if I don't have any sympathy for autocrats like Ergodan and Putin. Those guys might not even be in power if they had verifiably fair elections.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back