Trump predicting violence by the left if Republicans lose in the midterms

the over arching motives of these threads is to bash Trump. Trump saying some silly stuff, or being dishonest, or dishonorable matters little if he can improve economy, does not get us into any wars, etc etc. People focus on the trivial too much.

Dividing the American people is trivial to you?

Why? Because Trump?

Please Trump bots. Tell me more about Madonna

MANY people on left hate the guy and it's pretty easy to understand why. Many people hated Obama and there was very little violence by them.

Here's the key distinction:

The personal hate for Trump is based on things the man actually, clearly, publicly says.

While the personal hate for Obama was always based on what the haters were convinced he was thinking - in spite of the respectful, dignified and magnanimous public words that virtually always came out of his mouth.

Now which approach forms the more rational, non-delusional basis for a personal hatred?

I could see violence from either side at this point.

the over arching motives of these threads is to bash Trump. Trump saying some silly stuff, or being dishonest, or dishonorable matters little if he can improve economy, does not get us into any wars, etc etc. People focus on the trivial too much.
I guess if your off-subject prattle is accepted, it's legit, but if it's not, the rules are rigged against you, right?
<Fedor23>

Bwahahahaha. Trump is the most entertaining president in my lifetime so it doesn’t ruin my day. I love watching him swirm and flail while he is under constant investigation. All the cards are falling around him and it’s wonderful.

Trump is single handidly destroying the Republican Party and will be responsible for the blue wave that’s coming. I love it
Nice try, but you're whistling past the graveyard. You don't think your really fooling anyone, do you?
Every day you bleed all over this site with eye-rolling teeth gnashing bitterness and vitriol. It's all here for the world to read. Trump owns your head.

There will not be a blue wave, and Trump isn't going anywhere until 2024.

Lol, so many yellow names in here.

Maybe if Republicans win there'll be violence. Not if they lose.

Nice try, but you're whistling past the graveyard. You don't think your really fooling anyone, do you?
Every day you bleed all over this site with eye-rolling teeth gnashing bitterness and vitriol. It's all here for the world to read. Trump owns your head.

There will not be a blue wave, and Trump isn't going anywhere until 2024.

Funny because I hardly know who you are. I must have really gotten to you at some point.

Did I make fun of your daddy? Awwwwwwe lol

Maybe if Republicans win there'll be violence. Not if they lose.

This was my first thought because it sounds logical. Trump is expecting them to lose so he makes shit up to get out in front of it.

Trump bots can’t use logical reasoning when thinking. What Daddy says must be true to them

Nobody is worried about a bunch of old fat white guys.

Thanks for adding so much to the discussion.
Funny because I hardly know who you are. I must have really gotten to you at some point.

Did I make fun of your daddy? Awwwwwwe lol

Notice how they are all Trump bots lol

Please Trump bots. Tell me more about Madonna

I don’t answer questions from you son.

Much discussion
So debate
Wow

What exactly are people being carded for? There are always so many people with yellow cards, and they tend to be aggressive or abrasive posters, but I would like to know specifically what earns yellows. I figured Rip is basically a provisional account, since he got scolded, quit, made alternates, then came back. But what about all these other guys? The rules are so lenient here.

BTW bots, I know your daddy uses them, but aside from common internet abbreviations, please stop CAPITALIZING WORDS unnecessarily and LAY OFF THE FUCKING PUNCTUATION!!!!!!

Back