Trump predicting violence by the left if Republicans lose in the midterms

If the left were actually violent as Trump portrays then wouldn't the risk of violence be greater if they were to lose in the mid-terms?

What exactly are people being carded for? There are always so many people with yellow cards, and they tend to be aggressive or abrasive posters, but I would like to know specifically what earns yellows. I figured Rip is basically a provisional account, since he got scolded, quit, made alternates, then came back. But what about all these other guys? The rules are so lenient here.

Fighter basing they are strict with that here.

Come on man... Lets be serious. Why would the left violently overturn his policies? Please explain exactly how that would happen

They hate freedom , probably conspiring with the Cubans .

If the left were actually violent as Trump portrays then wouldn't the risk of violence be greater if they were to lose in the mid-terms?
See, if "the left" is violent, he was correct. If "the left" is not, his warning scared them into being chill.

Seems like an odd thing to be super strict about, considering what else goes on here.

Sherdog is primarily an MMA website and they get some privileges to have access on some events fighters training etc. And they could also be getting some sponsors from products that also sponsor specific fighters and so it won't be good business wise if the Web site will be known as abusive to the fighters or peddling false information.

What exactly are people being carded for? There are always so many people with yellow cards, and they tend to be aggressive or abrasive posters, but I would like to know specifically what earns yellows. I figured Rip is basically a provisional account, since he got scolded, quit, made alternates, then came back. But what about all these other guys? The rules are so lenient here.
Without straying into an official bailiwick, I would say the mods want to provide a roomy forum for all views without being intrusive.

But some few need lashes from the switch. And they're light. Ya gotta be a bit regular to get capped here.

Sherdog is primarily an MMA website and they get some privileges to have access on some events fighters training etc. And they could also be getting some sponsors from products that also sponsor specific fighters and so it won't be good business wise if the Web site will be known as abusive to the fighters or peddling false information.

It is just funny to think that somebody would be carded for saying a specific fighter has sex with goats, but it is OK to say their entire religion has sex with goats.

It is just funny to think that somebody would be carded for saying a specific fighter has sex with goats, but it is OK to say their entire religion has sex with goats.

I actually got carded for saying X religion had sex with goats I think it was @Ruprecht some get away with it because they may not be reported but I was told that those type of posts even if made in jest are no longer tolerated as other readers won't know if it is just meant as a joke or not and I see their point, If an outside observer sees all the nasty posts here on Sherdog the website could get flag by social activists and start Twitting how vile or racist this site is.

My joke was actually a response from some one who talking about the bible and Jesus' view of wealth. So some one posted a bible verse about Jesus saying that "a camel has greater chance to pass thru the eye of a needle than a rich man to go to heaven"

So I replied with a joke asking "What is with middle eastern religions and their preference for Camels? Hey if Christians are Camel F**krs and the Muslims are Goat rrrrs who are the Pig effrs!

I do admire the bubble the left lives in the ignorance is bliss.

I
Cut!
Give that another take.
Reset, roll camera.

Action.

We live in a bizarro world. At least the right does. Up is down, earth is flat, trump is smart and not racist, leftists are violent.

Somehow the right has figured out a way to make facts into alternative facts. Gotta give them credit for that

I'd say they'd be more likely to get violent if they lose the midterms...we know they can't accept losing elections

I

We live in a bizarro world. At least the right does. Up is down, earth is flat, trump is smart and not racist, leftists are violent.

Somehow the right has figured out a way to make facts into alternative facts. Gotta give them credit for that
On top of that, they blame the other side for their own faults.
Donald Trump has legitimized psychological projection.

The entire appeal to Trump has been about stoking fear. Fear of immigrants, elites, the left, foreign competitors (the Chinese) etc.. Now he is claiming that if he loses the stock market will crash and the left will turn violent, but that is entirely unsurprising.

Trump has nothing else in his playbook.

The repulicans aren´t going to lose any seats. Trump is wrong in this, if republicans wins, there would be much more violence from the nasty antifas and libtards.

They can´t stand for freedom.

Back