Trump predicting violence by the left if Republicans lose in the midterms

zebby23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread on this so here it is.

So it looks as if Trump is again riling up his base with baseless allegations clearly meant to scare the evangelicals into voting for the republican party this November. He is now saying that the "left" and "antifa" will overturn all the progress he has made and they will do so violently. Trump was speaking at some meeting with Christian leaders and of course offered up some red meat that plays to their biggest fears.

“This November 6 election is very much a referendum on not only me, it’s a referendum on your religion, it’s a referendum on free speech and the First Amendment. It’s a referendum on so much,” Trump told the assemblage of pastors and other Christian leaders gathered in the State Dining Room, according to a recording from people in the room.

“It’s not a question of like or dislike, it’s a question that they will overturn everything that we’ve done and they will do it quickly and violently. And violently. There is violence,” Trump said, describing what would happen should his voters fail to cast ballots. “The level of hatred, the level of anger is very unbelievable.”

Can I have Trump supporters come on and admit Trump is simply tossing red meat to the base and we all know there will be no violence (no more than usual) if the Dems take back the house or senate. Can we please admit that Trump is simply using scare tactics because we all know the Republican can't run on the failed tax cuts that he wanted to run on so badly.

I would also like to add a caveat. I'm a touch left of center and I literally no nothing about Antifa. hardly ever hear about them and don't care about them and want them to away just like I want the far right to go away. Why does Trump keep mentioning them as some sort of threat?

The only person promoting violence is Trump himself.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

At a Las Vegas rally later that month, he said security guards were too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

"Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

https://wtvr.com/2018/08/28/trump-warns-evangelicals-of-violence-if-gop-loses-in-the-midterms/

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/the-war-room.54/create-thread

See i would be worried if more than 12 of his supporters chose to show up at his rallies.

You are worried about what? 45 people, tops?

lol Trump's base is a bunch of fuckin idiots that love being lied to.

Kind of a whiny little bitch.
IMO he's encouraging violence with a veiled suggestion that it's coming so be ready with your own.

This reminds me of "if I lose then it's rigged but if I win it's legitimate."

He sure does like playing Americans against each other instead of trying to heal divisions but Obama shut the fuck up.

His rallies get more than that.
I admit its a gross exaggeration, but the point still stands.

He pulls that shit in po'dunk towns where his audience is mainly silver haired geriatrics with unsightly skin cancer lumps leaking on their face and in their armpits.

Thats who his base is.

..... his audience is mainly silver haired geriatrics with unsightly skin cancer lumps leaking on their face and in their armpits.
Thats who his base is.

Wait, I thought his base was rich people?

Has the OP ever seen an antifa rally?

Serious question

Barely... I'm not sure how that translates to them being violent if the left wins the house or senate. Is there violence when large groups of people gather? Of course. is there violence at Trump rallies? Yes as I have outlined in the OP and is there violence at Antifa rallies? I would assume so but I know literally nothing about Antifa and i think the right likes to make them bigger than they are

TS doesnt want people to stand up for what they believe in. Classy

I don't think he's talking about Antifa, but just the left in general. "The hate" is real although Trump himself hasn't exactly played the role of a peacemaker.

No doubt in my mind that if the American left gets their boy in charge, they'll do Trump worse than he did Obama.

TS doesnt want people to stand up for what they believe in. Classy

200w.webp

I don't think he's talking about Antifa, but just the left in general. "The hate" is real although Trump himself hasn't exactly played the role of a peacemaker.

No doubt the hate is real. MANY people on left hate the guy and it's pretty easy to understand why. Many people hated Obama and there was very little violence by them. Not sure why all of a sudden the left is going to get violence. Makes no sense

He specifically mentioned Antifa

The only person promoting violence is Trump himself.

You must've missed Madonna telling thousands at a Women's march she wanted to "blow up the White House"

Or Kathy Griffin posing with a prop decapitated Trump head.

What about violence from groups like Antifa? You claim you know nothing about them, then confidently claim only Trump promotes violence. Maybe do some research before making such a hyperbolic claim.

Nonsensical if you put any thought into it whatsoever. So of course his idiot cultists will eat it up.

Why would the dreaded Antifa riot if Democrats WIN?

Wouldn’t they be more likely to be violent if the Republicans keep power?

Utter idiocy as usual.

Barely... I'm not sure how that translates to them being violent if the left wins the house or senate. Is there violence when large groups of people gather? Of course. is there violence at Trump rallies? Yes as I have outlined in the OP and is there violence at Antifa rallies? I would assume so but I know literally nothing about Antifa and i think the right likes to make them bigger than they are

So the verify. you acknowledge you're not paying attention to antifa..(..but I know literally nothing about Antifa)
I would say based on that statement you are not the best source on the left's violence imo.

You must've missed Madonna telling thousands at a Women's march she wanted to "blow up the White House"

Or Kathy Griffin posing with a prop decapitated Trump head.

What about violence from groups like Antifa? You claim you know nothing about them, then confidently claim only Trump promotes violence. Maybe do some research before making such a hyperbolic claim.

This guy is talking about Madonna and Kathy Griffin!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Back