Trump predicting violence by the left if Republicans lose in the midterms

In the last several years, I have noticed a ton more hate toward evangelical Christians. So it's good to see that Trump sees it too.

but he appears to be winning this trade war so far. If he does end up winning by the time he leaves office, then I dont think history can really see him as anything other than #MAGA
That would seem to be far off subject.
Looking a second time, I'm noticing that it has nothing to do with the subject, and appears as though it isn't even distantly related to the subject. Furthermore, it's not the subject.

Thread is delusional screeching.
Gee, I wonder why he might be predicting the left act will violent and unhinged...
Could it be that the left's behavior itself is the indicator behind such a prediction?
More spergy TDS, replete with claims that he can't fill a stadium.
<45>

No, that was Hillary the Cunt.
LOL!

I predict violence from the left no matter who wins the midterms. That's just what they do.

Thread is delusional screeching.
Gee, I wonder why he might be predicting the left act will violent and unhinged...
Could it be that the left's behavior itself is the indicator behind such a prediction?
More spergy TDS, replete with claims that he can't fill a stadium.
<45>

No, that was Hillary the Cunt.

Posts like this make it clear which side is more delusional and prone to violence

Here's a question.
"If we don't win, violent things will happen" is basically a dog whistle.
Is that kind of rhetoric fit for a CIC?

Exactly what Trump is doing. Blowing the dog whistle for his brain dead supporters.

It’s good humor though as they brought up Kathy Griffin and Madonna on the 1st page lol

Here's another question.
Is it meet for a POTUS to constantly undermine the legitimacy of our elections by suggesting they're compromised unless his people win, is that seemly for a president?

Remember when there was a basic standard of decency for a president wrt his public statements?

Here's another question.
Is it meet for a POTUS to constantly undermine the legitimacy of oro election by suggesting they're compromised unless his people win, is that seemly for a president?

Remember when there was a basic standard of decency for a president wrt his public statements?

There is such thing as too low for Trump and his bots. Nothing at all and it will get worse as the Dems start winning

Exactly what Trump is doing. Blowing the dog whistle for his brain dead supporters.

It’s good humor though as they brought up Kathy Griffin and Madonna on the 1st page lol
Oh, that's devastating, those two are incredibly relevant, strong voices for whatever they said because it didn't reach a wide audience that pays attention to politics

I don’t answer questions from you son.

Post something that resembles a rational thought and I may entertain.

In b4, concession noted haha
Right, because you're full of shit, boy, and we all know it.

I love the fact that Trump being president ruins your day on a daily basis, the bitterness and desperation of your constant anti-Trump bleating oozes off the page. It's beautiful, and puts an extra bounce in my step.

It's going go get worse for you, mark my words.

Oh, that's devastating, those two are incredibly relevant, strong voices for whatever they said because it didn't reach a wide audience that pays attention to politics

Trump bots equating Trump calling for violence and Madonna calling for violence made me almost fall out my chair due to the stupidity.

Trumpers, when you die please please donate your brains to science. Studies need to be done

That would seem to be far off subject.
Looking a second time, I'm noticing that it has nothing to do with the subject, and appears as though it isn't even distantly related to the subject. Furthermore, it's not the subject.

the over arching motives of these threads is to bash Trump. Trump saying some silly stuff, or being dishonest, or dishonorable matters little if he can improve economy, does not get us into any wars, etc etc. People focus on the trivial too much.

Right, because you're full of shit, boy, and we all know it.

I love the fact that Trump being president ruins your day on a daily basis, the bitterness and desperation of your constant anti-Trump bleating oozes off the page. It's beautiful, and puts an extra bounce in my step.

It's going go get worse for you, mark my words.

Bwahahahaha. Trump is the most entertaining president in my lifetime so it doesn’t ruin my day. I love watching him swirm and flail while he is under constant investigation. All the cards are falling around him and it’s wonderful.

Trump is single handidly destroying the Republican Party and will be responsible for the blue wave that’s coming. I love it

I predict violence from the left no matter who wins the midterms. That's just what they do.

Trumptard conservatives fantasize about murdering people with opposing ideas.

liberal-hunting-permit-small.jpg

That is they fantasize about it when they aren't too busy running women over.

Back