Trump Now Seems Fine With Letting North Korea Keep Its Nukes

But why do conseevatives have to defend Trump? Liberals attack the KKK, but most conservatives don't leap to their defense. Liberals attack the Westboro baptist church and conservatives are fine with that. But when it comes to Donald, all logic goes out the window and the only thing conservatives care about is doing what will piss of liberals. Donald is president! The election is over! Wasn't that enough to piss of liberals? Must every action from here on out, no matter how retarded, also be defended if it makes liberals mad?

Obama never met with the leaders of Iran. Notice the difference? Even though he clearly disagreed with previous American foreign policy on Iran, he understood how disrespectful to our country it would be to actually sit down with them and salute their generals. Previous presidents had decided that Iran was our enemy and he respected them enough to not completely undo everything they'd set up. THAT is conservatism.
Well Obama made a bad deal and gave them how much? Also KKK or Westboro is not Trump therefore they should not be defended by any. As far as liberals tears that happens with every tweet just about they act so outraged along with most of MSM that it's like the cry wolf story, "the sky is falling, the sky is falling!!"

It's funny to see liberals triggered so easily these days but that isn't constructive and don't get me wrong I rather he not be president but he is and I don't believe in most of their criticism because the extremism is pumped to a 9 or 10 when it should be 3-6 maybe. Not the best example but say if you have a cousin and like him just ok but he's kind of a screw up and others are saying he is murdering rapist who is the devil you would want to defend him oppose to someone talking to you about that cousin and keeping it balance... Not sure that make sense right now but I wanted to respond before I forget. Back to work ....

But why do conseevatives have to defend Trump? Liberals attack the KKK, but most conservatives don't leap to their defense. Liberals attack the Westboro baptist church and conservatives are fine with that. But when it comes to Donald, all logic goes out the window and the only thing conservatives care about is doing what will piss of liberals. Donald is president! The election is over! Wasn't that enough to piss of liberals? Must every action from here on out, no matter how retarded, also be defended if it makes liberals mad?

Obama never met with the leaders of Iran. Notice the difference? Even though he clearly disagreed with previous American foreign policy on Iran, he understood how disrespectful to our country it would be to actually sit down with them and salute their generals. Previous presidents had decided that Iran was our enemy and he respected them enough to not completely undo everything they'd set up. THAT is conservatism.
Underappreciated post.

Well Obama made a bad deal and gave them how much? Also KKK or Westboro is not Trump therefore they should not be defended by any. As far as liberals tears that happens with every tweet just about they act so outraged along with most of MSM that it's like the cry wolf story, "the sky is falling, the sky is falling!!"

It's funny to see liberals triggered so easily these days but that isn't constructive and don't get me wrong I rather he not be president but he is and I don't believe in most of their criticism because the extremism is pumped to a 9 or 10 when it should be 3-6 maybe. Not the best example but say if you have a cousin and like him just ok but he's kind of a screw up and others are saying he is murdering rapist who is the devil you would want to defend him oppose to someone talking to you about that cousin and keeping it balance... Not sure that make sense right now but I wanted to respond before I forget. Back to work ....

I feel you, man. Liberals are annoying af and CNN is basically unwatchable now with how feverishly anti-Trump it is.

But Donald isn't my cousin, lol. He's a billionaire who grew up rich and genuinely knows less about this country than the average high school student. I don't have to defend him.

You talk as if there are two sides, libs and conservatives. There's not. There's one side: Americans. As an American, liberals have lost their minds on Trump. As an American, Trump is an idiot who disrespects the legacies of the presidents who came before him and talks shit about many of his own constituents.

Conservatives need to remember that they're supposed to be on America's side, not Donald's.

I feel you, man. Liberals are annoying af and CNN is basically unwatchable now with how feverishly anti-Trump it is.

But Donald isn't my cousin, lol. He's a billionaire who grew up rich and genuinely knows less about this country than the average high school student. I don't have to defend him.

You talk as if there are two sides, libs and conservatives. There's not. There's one side: Americans. As an American, liberals have lost their minds on Trump. As an American, Trump is an idiot who disrespects the legacies of the presidents who came before him and talks shit about many of his own constituents.

Conservatives need to remember that they're supposed to be on America's side, not Donald's.
Yea agree it should be two sides or us vs them, Trump ran on the GOP ticket and was elected by mostly the GOP base. Tribalism is getting worse everyday and sometimes I fall into that (team vs team). Have you ever defended Trump in any way?

Yea agree it should be two sides or us vs them, Trump ran on the GOP ticket and was elected by mostly the GOP base. Tribalism is getting worse everyday and sometimes I fall into that (team vs team). Have you ever defended Trump in any way?

I don't think of it as "defending" him. Sometimes I agree with his policies, so I'll defend the policy. I don't think the wall is a bad idea (if it can be done affordably) and I think the mdeia has blown the whole separating families thing out of proportion because of politics. But I don't know him as a person and have no loyalty to him as a person, so why should I defend him? He has a wife and sons and a daughter and friends and lawyers and billions of dollars. I'm not his white knight.

Kim Jong Un played Trump like a fucking fiddle. Don't think I've ever seen an American President so thoroughly out maneuvered before. Trump is cornered so bad that he can't even go back to calling Kim Jong Un Little Rocket Man because he's too vested in North Korea being a win for him. He has to keep up the charade up so his nitwit supporters can keep pretending like he made some noble peace prize worthy accomplishment that "no President has been able to do in 60 years".

Back