Trump Now Seems Fine With Letting North Korea Keep Its Nukes

Obama wasn’t a smart guy? I’m not angry just because I post on a forum. Anger is you guys when a transgender wants equality, anger is you guys when a black kid wants a little help to go to school, anger is you guys when a Mexican comes here and just wants to work. That is anger.
{<jordan}

{<jimmies}

Ok, if Pakistan (a poor, corrupt, and backwater third world country) can figure out how to build a nuke, miniaturize it, and place it on top of a missile that can hit a target, so can North Korea and Iran, or they can just purchase one from Pakistan.

Here is the Shaheen III missile from the Pakistani Army - Air Force. The 'darling' of their arsenal, and yes, they can fit a 20 kiloton atom bomb inside. Range: 1,708 miles. Cost: approximately $35 million.

ISIS (or another terrorist group) can purchase (or steal) the truck and missile and drive it into a ship that would park itself off the U.S. Eastern coast. Israel may be an easier target. Nothing keeping Syria from purchasing one. I believe Saudi Arabia already purchase a dozen of these missiles -- with the nuclear warhead.
rtx32c1l.jpg

Last edited:
Patience grasshopper. We’re already better off.

The senate must be concerned about Trump. This is sad that we have sunk this low to have to make sure the US doesn't withdraw from NATO.

--------------------------------------
A bipartisan group of senators is introducing legislation to impose "crushing" new financial penalties on Russia.

The bill would slap new sanctions on Moscow, require two-thirds Senate approval if President Trump wanted to withdraw from NATO and force the State Department to determine if Russia is a state sponsor of terrorism.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...bill-to-slap-crushing-new-sanctions-on-russia

Satellite images show that NK is not disarming, but rather it is continuing to increase its capabilities.

There is not written agreement even suggesting they will.

They have not even disclosed what is in their arsenal, which is typically ar least a preliminary step in disarming.

Talking just buys NK time to better position themselves. Trump won't push for sanctions or actions while progress is believed to be made.

Story: https://slate.com/news-and-politics...-with-letting-north-korea-keep-its-nukes.html

"In return, the U.S. abandoned its demand that North Korea unilaterally give up its nuclear weapons...You may have thought it had something to do with North Korea agreeing to 'denuclearize' -- to give up its nuclear weapons. While no such commitment was in the actual document the leaders signed, Trump has repeatedly implied that was what the two leaders agreed to. But North Korea is not unilaterally disarming and has bristled at being told it should."

Yeap, saw this happening way back in June. NK will never get rid of its nuclear weapons. Only country that has ever done that was South Africa. So, I think NK managed to fool everyone and come out on top. Little Kim is pretty smart after all...
Only South Africa? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...ns#States_formerly_possessing_nuclear_weapons Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine too.

The spin from the same trumptards who shit all over the Iran deal is amazing. Cult members Indeed.

Last edited:
Only South Africa? Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine too.

Well, those 3 don't count. They were former Soviet Republics. Their bombs came from Russia and went back to Russia after the collapse of the USSR. Actually, the Russians can't account for all the bombs from those countries. South Africa was working with the Israelis at the time. Their bombs probably finished up in Israel. Brazil was about 1 year away, in 1985, from doing their first nuclear test when they put their nuclear program on ice, but did they?

Trump is a pitifully weak leader. He's losing at every single corner.
Getting bitch slapped by Putin, Kim and Israel on the international stage.
The EU didn't break and made him look like a fool. This is winning huh?

"B-b-but Obama" :rolleyes:

Story: https://slate.com/news-and-politics...-with-letting-north-korea-keep-its-nukes.html

"In return, the U.S. abandoned its demand that North Korea unilaterally give up its nuclear weapons...You may have thought it had something to do with North Korea agreeing to 'denuclearize' -- to give up its nuclear weapons. While no such commitment was in the actual document the leaders signed, Trump has repeatedly implied that was what the two leaders agreed to. But North Korea is not unilaterally disarming and has bristled at being told it should."

Yeap, saw this happening way back in June. NK will never get rid of its nuclear weapons. Only country that has ever done that was South Africa. So, I think NK managed to fool everyone and come out on top. Little Kim is pretty smart after all...

Ukraine also gave up their nuclear weapons so it was not only South Africa.

Ukraine also gave up their nuclear weapons so it was not only South Africa.

What he means is that South Africa is the only country that developed its own nukes and then gave them up.
Ukraine didn't build shit.

Conservatives are so frustrating right now. Generally, I'm conservative on most issues because I respect the work and intelligence of our forefathers.

But now Trump is throwing away the script and, inexplicably, conservatives are the ones praising him. Instead of assuming that our previous presidents had good reason not to meet with the Kims, they just assume that Trump is smarter than everyone before him. It's anti-conservative and completely blind.
I get what you are saying I think since Trump is attack 24/7 by MSM and intolerant left, people who voted for him always playing defense in general. When someone comes out like Trump his litterally Hitler a racist bigot how the hell do you respond? Trump should be president by all means and should stay off Twitter but this foaming of the mouth wishing doom for America just to despite Trump is more retarded than Trump meeting Kim. Anyways I didn’t see it as a big deal if he met him or not. I get others in the past won’t give a Kim the time of day but I’m ok with trying something different time to time.

That´s just sad. That´s really all you have? Retarded memes? It must really be hard for you that historically Obama will be known as a pretty great president, while Trump will be known as the time we hit rock bottom and the retards who followed him.

The senate must be concerned about Trump. This is sad that we have sunk this low to have to make sure the US doesn't withdraw from NATO.

--------------------------------------
A bipartisan group of senators is introducing legislation to impose "crushing" new financial penalties on Russia.

The bill would slap new sanctions on Moscow, require two-thirds Senate approval if President Trump wanted to withdraw from NATO and force the State Department to determine if Russia is a state sponsor of terrorism.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...bill-to-slap-crushing-new-sanctions-on-russia
Librul fayknooz.
"There has never been a president as tough on Russia as I have been," Trump told reporters before a Cabinet meeting at the White House.

Take that, leftie!

I get what you are saying I think since Trump is attack 24/7 by MSM and intolerant left, people who voted for him always playing defense in general. When someone comes out like Trump his litterally Hitler a racist bigot how the hell do you respond? Trump should be president by all means and should stay off Twitter but this foaming of the mouth wishing doom for America just to despite Trump is more retarded than Trump meeting Kim. Anyways I didn’t see it as a big deal if he met him or not. I get others in the past won’t give a Kim the time of day but I’m ok with trying something different time to time.

But why do conseevatives have to defend Trump? Liberals attack the KKK, but most conservatives don't leap to their defense. Liberals attack the Westboro baptist church and conservatives are fine with that. But when it comes to Donald, all logic goes out the window and the only thing conservatives care about is doing what will piss of liberals. Donald is president! The election is over! Wasn't that enough to piss of liberals? Must every action from here on out, no matter how retarded, also be defended if it makes liberals mad?

Obama never met with the leaders of Iran. Notice the difference? Even though he clearly disagreed with previous American foreign policy on Iran, he understood how disrespectful to our country it would be to actually sit down with them and salute their generals. Previous presidents had decided that Iran was our enemy and he respected them enough to not completely undo everything they'd set up. THAT is conservatism.

Back