Trump Now Seems Fine With Letting North Korea Keep Its Nukes

Phr3121

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Story: https://slate.com/news-and-politics...-with-letting-north-korea-keep-its-nukes.html

"In return, the U.S. abandoned its demand that North Korea unilaterally give up its nuclear weapons...You may have thought it had something to do with North Korea agreeing to 'denuclearize' -- to give up its nuclear weapons. While no such commitment was in the actual document the leaders signed, Trump has repeatedly implied that was what the two leaders agreed to. But North Korea is not unilaterally disarming and has bristled at being told it should."

Yeap, saw this happening way back in June. NK will never get rid of its nuclear weapons. Only country that has ever done that was South Africa. So, I think NK managed to fool everyone and come out on top. Little Kim is pretty smart after all...

Trump is a joke... In every possible way. There is a reason smart person Obama didn't want to meet with Jung Un. Obama was a president that actually knew what he was doing like most presidents before him.

To Trump meeting Jung Un is like meeting anyone on the street. Trump knows nothing about the guy, clearly didn't do his homework and is just an orange buffoon

Should have sent Rodman to denuke...

9PFBW2X.gif

Trump is a joke... In every possible way. There is a reason smart person Obama didn't want to meet with Jung Un. Obama was a president that actually knew what he was doing like most presidents before him.

To Trump meeting Jung Un is like meeting anyone on the street. Trump knows nothing about the guy, clearly didn't do his homework and is just an orange buffoon
{<jimmies}

Anyone who posts that is really the rustled one... It's weird how Republicans hold the Supreme Court, Presidency and congress but I still feel like libs are constantly winning. I laugh at Trump on a daily basis and it's now so easy to separate smart people from the absolute trash of society.

Trump really is making America great and us libs love it!!

It's Mueller Time!!

Rocket Man playing 4D Chinese checkers.

Anyone who posts that is really the rustled one... It's weird how Republicans hold the Supreme Court, Presidency and congress but I still feel like libs are constantly winning. I laugh at Trump on a daily basis and it's now so easy to separate smart people from the absolute trash of society.

Trump really is making America great and us libs love it!!

It's Mueller Time!!

{<jimmies}

This Trump fellow, he is inconsistent.

It's almost like he says whatever is expedient at the moment.

No sarcasm towards the T.S. , just by now, for anyone except his most adherent acolytes, the man just "does whatever" all the time.

Wow, I'm no fan of Trump, but you seem absolutely obsessed with the guy.

No rustling intended; just please don't let that guy get to you like that.

"Kim Jong-un officially accepts Donald Trump’s invitation to the White House."

Story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6514587/kim-jong-un-donald-trump-white-house-invitation/

Little Kim is coming to the U.S. and the White House. Actually, this is a shopping spree trip. Chocolate, cheese, wine, caviar, and American hookers. Stormy Daniels and a few other Trump scores are on the menu for Little Kim. Front row seats for both Trump and Little Kim to some major basketball games.
NINTCHDBPICT000412701253.jpg

Wow, I'm no fan of Trump, but you seem absolutely obsessed with the guy.

No rustling intended; just please don't let that guy get to you like that.

He doesn’t get to me like you wish he did. Our side is winning bigly. The trump presidency is helping the country and I’m grateful.

November will be fun

Not possible.

The President said we could all sleep well tonight and that "there is no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea."

Why would he lie about that?

The article mentions no such concession, and is merely drawing it's own conclusion based on Trump thanking KJU for returning the remains from the Korean war.

Fake news.

Back