Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

Two down...

THIRTY-TWO charges to go!

<joy>

LOL, TWO down??? Are you sure??? Nice marxist moderator math. You might want to read the title of this thread, sucka!

171010115608-01-trump-iq-file-super-tease.jpg

<36>

Of course the mentally challenged skank gets slapped down again.

BREAKING: The judge overseeing Trump's Fulton County RICO case just ordered the dismissal of two criminal counts that were brought against Trump and one other count brought against the co-defendants. He found that Fani Willis did NOT have the authority to bring the charges given that she's not a federal prosecutor

{<jordan}

ha ha!! he committed a couple federal crimes too, not state crimes!!! high five!!!

trump wins again!

Bumping thread to keep up on current events.

Jack Smith submitted a filing today, which is sealed. The purpose is to present evidence of how the case might move forward in light of the SCOTUS’s immunity ruling.
Briefs are usually required to be 45 pages or less, but Jack Smith asked for permission (and it was granted) to exceed that, submitting a 180 page brief detailing his election subversion case against Trump.

It contains a "substantial amount" of sensitive information, such as recordings, transcripts and reports of witness testimony that typically is kept secret, Smith's team said in a separate filing.

I am actually on the fence on this. One, there actually has to be crimes to prosecute. And 2 he may still be a bit cautious about what happens after his term. If he’s elected. He’ll for sure posture and use it as a political tool.

And note as of today I’m still likely going to vote for him. Even if I think he’s a bad person. :)
Who hacked this account?

And you plan on voting for that guy? I'm not angry I'm just disappointed in you. <{nope}>

<{anton}>

You're voting for Kamala and acting like you have the high ground?

There's no shame in the anti-Establishment Orange Man choice with the alternative being the Marxist Kamala Harris and the Democrats / Globalists war mongers.

<{anton}>

You're voting for Kamala and acting like you have the high ground?

There's no shame in the anti-Establishment Orange Man choice with the alternative being the Marxist Kamala Harris and the Democrats / Globalists war mongers.
Go enjoy the waves Sherbro and stop supporting a wannabe dictator.

Back