Media Ailin Perez twerks all over opponent after win

Idk why you all so worked up about the twerk, taunting in general is disrespectful.
The only bad part about her twerking was, she is bad at twerking.

only fans whores dominate. they make more money than the average male. a lot of it goes unaccounted for too( off the books) they are just siphoning money out of the system and spending it on dumb shit like uber eats and designer clothing. its not just OF whores. Its snap whores, insta whores, twitter, tinder whores all the kinds of whores the list goes on . they have created this weird thing in the wage gap where lower class and middle class men simply make less than women of the same class because they can suck money from men if its through only fans or other means . prostitution in a sense has become very common if someone told me its 60% or more of adult women i would not be shocked. most are looking for a transaction because they can clearly see the value in it now. None of them need men. they have toys now. they all have these toys that desensitize them sexually to men and then they just proceed to control and dominate the playing field.

there are so many ways in which this is done too. spend some time dating and you will find many women who date to gain free meals, free tickets to shows, all these sorts of things many who see man and women in general and think the man is supposed to provide more than they do even if they make the same income. its all the same thing to me. They sell themselves to gain something. they take . they use sex as the exchange as if sex is something they give you rather then it being mutual.A lot of them aren't even that sexual or perverted they are just manipulative and fake and have no respect for themselves and others.

the thing is in this world you almost have to be an idiot not to sell your self online. you sit in the shit ass apartment while the girls willing to show some tits for their rent money are living the high life and going on vacations and living life while you suck on the dick of the system working 40+ hours a week to go pay check to pay check.

being a whore being a liar, cheating stealing- they dominate. they win. thats the winners. You care about it you judge it you refuse to partake you are the loser. you end with less. This is the reality. I have met many women in all these spaces. Its not a small percentage its an extremely large percentage. They are winning. you lose.

a female waitress can make more money in tips acting like a whore in a single night than the entire male staff could make in a week. wake up to the world.
Relax bro, I’m not selling myself for money

It's weird that if you don't boost sex workers up you're shamed for your "lack of sexuality."
It's sad you fail to see the irony.
Dude is writing entire essays about his lack of success with women on a karate forum and melting down over 3 seconds of twerking. It's pure cringe. Classic angry virgin energy.

its funny how in this obvious joke of a thread you can make a joke and there are people responding to it like they not only missed the point they decided it was this whole other thing about hating women and being an incel. Very telling.

Dude is writing entire essays about his lack of success with women on a karate forum and melting down over 3 seconds of twerking. It's pure cringe. Classic angry virgin energy.

You sound like a reddit simp. She's not going to sleep with you for white knighting on some anonymous forum. Go touch grass and speak to a real woman.

You sound like a reddit simp. She's not going to sleep with you for white knighting on some anonymous forum. Go touch grass and speak to a real woman.

Can't point out how unhinged someone is over a twerk or you're a reddit, white knight simp who has never spoken to a real women.

Weird take there, bro lol.

only fans whores dominate. they make more money than the average male. a lot of it goes unaccounted for too( off the books) they are just siphoning money out of the system and spending it on dumb shit like uber eats and designer clothing. its not just OF whores. Its snap whores, insta whores, twitter, tinder whores all the kinds of whores the list goes on . they have created this weird thing in the wage gap where lower class and middle class men simply make less than women of the same class because they can suck money from men if its through only fans or other means . prostitution in a sense has become very common if someone told me its 60% or more of adult women i would not be shocked. most are looking for a transaction because they can clearly see the value in it now. None of them need men. they have toys now. they all have these toys that desensitize them sexually to men and then they just proceed to control and dominate the playing field.

there are so many ways in which this is done too. spend some time dating and you will find many women who date to gain free meals, free tickets to shows, all these sorts of things many who see man and women in general and think the man is supposed to provide more than they do even if they make the same income. its all the same thing to me. They sell themselves to gain something. they take . they use sex as the exchange as if sex is something they give you rather then it being mutual.A lot of them aren't even that sexual or perverted they are just manipulative and fake and have no respect for themselves and others.

the thing is in this world you almost have to be an idiot not to sell your self online. you sit in the shit ass apartment while the girls willing to show some tits for their rent money are living the high life and going on vacations and living life while you suck on the dick of the system working 40+ hours a week to go pay check to pay check.

being a whore being a liar, cheating stealing- they dominate. they win. thats the winners. You care about it you judge it you refuse to partake you are the loser. you end with less. This is the reality. I have met many women in all these spaces. Its not a small percentage its an extremely large percentage. They are winning. you lose.

a female waitress can make more money in tips acting like a whore in a single night than the entire male staff could make in a week. wake up to the world.
You sound jealous. And poor.

I'm not wrong though.

Eh, not really, bruz.

How does pointing out that someone is unhinged make you a reddit white knight simp?

Like, the topic could have been anything, like that Brito robbery. He still would have been unhinged lol.

Eh, not really, bruz.

How does pointing out that someone is unhinged make you a reddit white knight simp?

Like, the topic could have been anything, like that Brito robbery. He still would have been unhinged lol.
It's the lack of awareness, the irony and the social mimicry that gives it away. You may not see it but again, i'm not wrong.

oh-damn.gif

Such a beautiful dumper!!! Wood burgle…

Back