• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

This is like asking if I care about them simply because I own a gun. There have been plenty of people who have passed a background check and proceeded to commit a crime with a gun.

Are you aware that the BGC requirement didn't exist before 1994?
Background check and document the firearm to the purchaser. It's not difficult and it will allow tracking the culprit down and identifying if someone is buying large quantities of firearms to sell on the black market. I know people will still commit violent crimes even if they are currently free to roam around among us.

Last edited:
Take it to the gun thread please.

<28>

Last edited:
great sample size

did you just assume their race?

if they were black they'd be considered white anyway

It's MAGA propaganda, numb nuts. Maga were the ones that announced a turn out of a couple hundred as being a couple thousand, and announced it as a "black church" to try and create the illusion of support for fascism in the Black community.
It's also not reality's fault that their claimed "Black Church" event was filled with 90% out of town White folks.

The problem, is that for 24 hours a day your side is spewing lies designed to fool the gullible.

Well, some rather important decisions should be coming down from Scrotus either this Thurs/Fri or next.

The decision on Trump's immunity claim SHOULD likely not have been even accepted for appeal, but now is there any doubt that fuckery will be the result? I expect that they will either NOT actually make a ruling prior to summer exit, OR they will punt it back to circuit court to create delay for Stanky Don.

Also, the decision on interfering with an official proceeding charges for most of the Jan 6 convicts (and the 2 charges for Felon Trump).
I DO feel like they will actually rule on this one, but I fear that their decision will result in the releasing of many violent insurrectionists back into the wild.

Honestly.... is there any doubt that Scrotus needs MAJOR reforms and controls put in place?

They are supposed to be the arbiters of law, but they have become an obviously political and corrupt body. Time for an overhaul.
IF the Dems win the Senate and the House in November, they need to address the border 1st, and then Scrotus reform.

Well, some rather important decisions should be coming down from Scrotus either this Thurs/Fri or next.

The decision on Trump's immunity claim SHOULD likely not have been even accepted for appeal, but now is there any doubt that fuckery will be the result? I expect that they will either NOT actually make a ruling prior to summer exit, OR they will punt it back to circuit court to create delay for Stanky Don.

Also, the decision on interfering with an official proceeding charges for most of the Jan 6 convicts (and the 2 charges for Felon Trump).
I DO feel like they will actually rule on this one, but I fear that their decision will result in the releasing of many violent insurrectionists back into the wild.

Honestly.... is there any doubt that Scrotus needs MAJOR reforms and controls put in place?

They are supposed to be the arbiters of law, but they have become an obviously political and corrupt body. Time for an overhaul.
IF the Dems win the Senate and the House in November, they need to address the border 1st, and then Scrotus reform.

the lack of checks and balances for scotus is a major lapse in oversight. One that is being exploited to the fullest.

It's MAGA propaganda, numb nuts. Maga were the ones that announced a turn out of a couple hundred as being a couple thousand, and announced it as a "black church" to try and create the illusion of support for fascism in the Black community.
It's also not reality's fault that their claimed "Black Church" event was filled with 90% out of town White folks.

The problem, is that for 24 hours a day your side is spewing lies designed to fool the gullible.

Back