• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

The verdict in Donald Trump’s $370m fraud trial will be coming later than expected, with a decision expected in early to mid-February, a New York court spokesperson said on Thursday.

The New York judge Arthur Engoron had initially said he would aim to deliver a verdict on the potential $370m fine by 31 January. “I will do my best” to meet the deadline, he said on 11 January after the trial’s closing arguments.

The verdict in Donald Trump’s $370m fraud trial will be coming later than expected, with a decision expected in early to mid-February, a New York court spokesperson said on Thursday.

The New York judge Arthur Engoron had initially said he would aim to deliver a verdict on the potential $370m fine by 31 January. “I will do my best” to meet the deadline, he said on 11 January after the trial’s closing arguments.

97ff9mtndq851.gif

Allen Weisselberg, the former longtime chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, is negotiating a deal with Manhattan prosecutors to plead guilty to perjury, according to The New York Times.

The deal would require Weisselberg to admit that he lied while testifying at Trump’s recent civil fraud trial and in an earlier interview with the New York attorney general’s office, sources told the outlet.

The reported deal comes after a long pressure campaign by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, whose team sought Weisselberg’s cooperation in several investigations into Trump’s business and alleged election crimes. Trump is scheduled for trial in Manhattan in March in the 2016 hush-money case.

The deal likely would not require Weisselberg to “turn on his former boss,” according to the report. Prosecutors are not expected to call him as a witness in the hush-money case and the investigation into Trump’s finances “may no longer be a priority for prosecutors,” the Times reported.

The potential deal is likely to strengthen Bragg’s hand, the report added, because it could deter other witnesses from lying on the witness stand. And it could discredit Weisselberg, who has disputed prosecutors’ evidence relating to the hush-money case.

Weisselberg previously pleaded guilty to a yearslong tax fraud scheme and spent about 100 days in jail on Rikers Island.

Bragg’s office threatened to bring additional charges against the longtime accountant. If the two sides don’t reach a deal, Weisselberg could be indicted, the report said.

It’s unclear whether Weisselberg would plead guilty to a felony or misdemeanor or what his sentence could be. It’s also unclear which statement brought about the perjury allegation, though reports accused Weisselberg of lying under oath about Trump’s Trump Tower triplex apartment, which is 10,996 square feet but was listed for years on financial statements as 30,000 square feet.

Weisselberg testified that he “never focused” on the unit but a Forbes article showed that Weisselberg “played a key role in trying to convince Forbes over the course of several years” of the apartment’s value.

Weisselberg was abruptly pulled from the stand after the article was published.

The reported deal comes amid a reported delay in the ruling in Trump’s fraud trial. Judge Arthur Engoron is now expected to issue a decision in early to mid-February, a court spokesperson told The Guardian.

It’s unclear what prompted the delay, which came after a court-appointed monitor flagged a potentially fake $48 million loan, but some legal experts believe it could be related to the Weisselberg negotiations.

“Why has Judge Engoron not issued his decision on the Trump civil fraud? One reason could well be the news that the Trump chief financial officer may be pleading to lying to Judge Engoron in a way to help Trump,” tweeted former Mueller prosecutor Andrew Weissmann. “And the Judge is waiting for that to support his decision against DJT. This [would] be another big nail in the Trump civil fraud coffin.”

CNN legal analyst Elie Honig, another former federal prosecutor, agreed that the deal may have given Engoron pause.

"If I'm in Judge Engoron's position here, and getting ready to issue a big verdict and ruling, and now I've heard this , and we've all heard it, that one of the key witnesses committed perjury in front of me — I slam on the brakes and say, 'I'm not going to rule until I know the specifics of this,'” he said Thursday.

"If you're going to issue a ruling and it turns out Weisselberg lied, that's going to harm the Trump Organization when it comes time for the verdict," Honig said, adding that the plea deal and delay are a “problem for Donald Trump because he's going to be on the receiving end of this verdict."

Honig also cited a report that Weisselberg’s $2 million severance package from the Trump Organization “required him not to cooperate with any law enforcement unless he was legally required.”

“That was stunning to me,” he said. “I’ve never heard of such a thing! I don’t think that’s enforceable to say you won’t cooperate with law enforcement. I mean, it certainly undermines what prosecutors are trying to do.”

Roberta Kaplan says Trump threw papers across table at Mar-a-Lago deposition because his legal team agreed to feed her lunch​

CNN - Attorney Roberta Kaplan said former President Donald Trump threw papers across a table and stormed off during a deposition at Mar-a-Lago after learning that his legal team had agreed to provide her lunch.

Kaplan, who has represented clients in high-profile cases against Trump, including E. Jean Carroll, said on an episode of the “George Conway Explains it All (to Sarah Longwell)” podcast recorded Thursday that she rejected the former president’s request that they work through a lunch break because he believed the deposition was “a waste of my time.”

“And then you could kind of see the wheel spinning in his brain. You could really almost see it,” Kaplan told Republican strategist Sarah Longwell and conservative attorney George Conway, a longtime Trump critic. “And he said, ‘Well, you’re here in Mar-a-Lago. What do you think you’re going to do for lunch? Where are you going to get lunch?’”

Kaplan said she told him that his attorneys had “graciously offered to provide” her team with lunch — a common civil practice between opposing legal teams.

“At which point there was a huge pile of documents, exhibits, sitting in front of him, and he took the pile and he just threw it across the table. And stormed out of the room,” Kaplan shared, adding that Trump specifically yelled at his lawyer Alina Habba for providing them lunch.

“He really yelled at Alina for that. He was so mad at Alina,” she said.

Kaplan continued: “He came back in and he said, ‘Well, how’d you like the lunch?’ And I said, ‘Well, sir, I had a banana. You know, I can never really eat when I’m taking testimony.’ And he said, ‘Well, I told you,’ — it was kind of charming. He said, ‘I told you, I told them to make you really bad sandwiches, but they can’t help themselves here. We have the best sandwiches.’”

In a separate anecdote, Kaplan detailed the end of the deposition when she was set to leave, saying that Trump told her: “See you next Tuesday” – a phrase that is often used as a derogatory euphemism directed at women.

“We come in the room and I say, ‘I’m done asking questions’ and immediately I hear from the other side, ‘Off the record. Off the record. Off the record.’ So they must have planned it. And he looks at me from across the table and he says, ‘See you next Tuesday,’” she recounted.

Kaplan said that she was initially confused, as their next meeting was set for a Wednesday. “You could tell it was like, it was like a kind of a joke again, like teenage boys would come up with. But again, I wasn’t in on the joke,” she said.

“I wasn’t in on the joke, so I had no idea. Then we get into the car and my colleagues are like, ‘Robbie, do you know what that means?’ And I’m like, ‘No, what are you talking about?’ They tell me and I’m like, oh my God, thank God I didn’t know because had I known, I for sure would have gotten angry. There’s no question I would have gotten angry,” Kaplan said.

CNN has reached out to representatives for Trump and Habba.

and here we have pretend lawyer alina habba actually making herself useful by making sandwiches for trump's opposition.

Last edited:

Roberta Kaplan says Trump threw papers across table at Mar-a-Lago deposition because his legal team agreed to feed her lunch​

CNN - Attorney Roberta Kaplan said former President Donald Trump threw papers across a table and stormed off during a deposition at Mar-a-Lago after learning that his legal team had agreed to provide her lunch.

Kaplan, who has represented clients in high-profile cases against Trump, including E. Jean Carroll, said on an episode of the “George Conway Explains it All (to Sarah Longwell)” podcast recorded Thursday that she rejected the former president’s request that they work through a lunch break because he believed the deposition was “a waste of my time.”

“And then you could kind of see the wheel spinning in his brain. You could really almost see it,” Kaplan told Republican strategist Sarah Longwell and conservative attorney George Conway, a longtime Trump critic. “And he said, ‘Well, you’re here in Mar-a-Lago. What do you think you’re going to do for lunch? Where are you going to get lunch?’”

Kaplan said she told him that his attorneys had “graciously offered to provide” her team with lunch — a common civil practice between opposing legal teams.

“At which point there was a huge pile of documents, exhibits, sitting in front of him, and he took the pile and he just threw it across the table. And stormed out of the room,” Kaplan shared, adding that Trump specifically yelled at his lawyer Alina Habba for providing them lunch.

Kaplan continued: “He came back in and he said, ‘Well, how’d you like the lunch?’ And I said, ‘Well, sir, I had a banana. You know, I can never really eat when I’m taking testimony.’ And he said, ‘Well, I told you,’ — it was kind of charming. He said, ‘I told you, I told them to make you really bad sandwiches, but they can’t help themselves here. We have the best sandwiches.’”

In a separate anecdote, Kaplan detailed the end of the deposition when she was set to leave, saying that Trump told her: “See you next Tuesday” – a phrase that is often used as a derogatory euphemism directed at women.

“We come in the room and I say, ‘I’m done asking questions’ and immediately I hear from the other side, ‘Off the record. Off the record. Off the record.’ So they must have planned it. And he looks at me from across the table and he says, ‘See you next Tuesday,’” she recounted.

Kaplan said that she was initially confused, as their next meeting was set for a Wednesday. “You could tell it was like, it was like a kind of a joke again, like teenage boys would come up with. But again, I wasn’t in on the joke,” she said.

“I wasn’t in on the joke, so I had no idea. Then we get into the car and my colleagues are like, ‘Robbie, do you know what that means?’ And I’m like, ‘No, what are you talking about?’ They tell me and I’m like, oh my God, thank God I didn’t know because had I known, I for sure would have gotten angry. There’s no question I would have gotten angry,” Kaplan said.

and here we have pretend lawyer alina habba actually making herself useful by making sandwiches for trump's opposition.
But according to @cottagecheesefan Trump is a good person. This doesn't add up at all :p

Remember when McCarthy defended TR7MP by denying he slammed his hand on the table before ending negotiations over shutting down the government? It sure does seem like his MO when he doesn't get his way.

Just looked up what C U Next Tuesday means. What a juvenile prick.

Remember when McCarthy defended TR7MP by denying he slammed his hand on the table before ending negotiations over shutting down the government? It sure does seem like his MO when he doesn't get his way.

From Peril, by Bob Woodward:

Trump: Well, what if these people say you do? If these people say you had the power, wouldn't you want to?

Pence: I wouldn't want any one person to have that authority.

Trump: But wouldn't it almost be cool to have that power?

Pence: No. Look, I’ve read this, and I don’t see a way to do it. We’ve exhausted every option. I’ve done everything I could and then some to find a way around this. It’s simply not possible. My interpretation is: No. I’ve met with all of these people, they’re all on the same page. I personally believe these are the limits to what I can do. So, if you have a strategy for the 6th, it really shouldn’t involve me because I’m just there to open the envelopes. You should be talking to the House and Senate. Your team should be talking to them about what kind of evidence they’re going to present.

Trump: No, no, no! You don’t understand, Mike. You can do this. I don’t want to be your friend anymore if you don’t do this.

i'm actually surprosed that the orange toddler didn't start hurling ketchup and french fries around the room and then start fingerpainting on the walls with his own shit from his diaper.

maybe he's saving that kind of professional behavior for his criminal trials.

The Left Cult hero Jack Smith.... is circling the toilet. He's getting flushed.

8ejfkb.jpg

His case has no calendar, which means if that doesn't change real fast, it will not make it before the elections and he's meaningless. I don't think Trump will hire him afterwards. I'll bet he's starting to think about his next career move. If he starts showing up in public events, we will all know he wants a MSNBC gig.

Trump Felony Counter - I give permission for the TS to copy and paste this post in it's entirety, if the wish to make it easy for people to track the charges.

Georgia election conspiracy case (13) - 02/02/2024 - Charges likely down to (0) before the November election.

(Update) Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is under fire upending the entire case.

The former president has been charged with 13 criminal counts, including:

Violation of the Georgia RICO Act
Solicitation of violation of oath by public officer
Conspiracy to commit impersonating a public officer
• Solicitation of violation of oath by public officer
Conspiracy to commit forgery in the first degree
Conspiracy to commit false statements and writings
Conspiracy to commit filing false documents
False statements and writings
Filing false documents

Jan. 6 case (4) - 02/02/2024 - Charges likely down to (0) before the November election.

(Update) Jack Smith's case has been pulled from the calendar.

The former president has been charged with four criminal counts:

• Conspiracy to defraud the United States
• Conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding
• Obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding
• Conspiracy against rights

Classified documents case (40) - 02/02/2024 - Charges likely down to (0) before the November election.

(Update) Judge Aileen Cannon seems none to please with the Federal Government's case. She has just recently given big rulings in Trump's favor. She is a Trump appointed judge.

The former president was charged with 40 criminal counts in the classified documents case, including:

• Willful retention of national defense information
• Conspiracy to obstruct justice
• Withholding of a document or record
• Corruptly concealing a document or record
• Concealing a document in a federal investigation
• Scheme to conceal
• False statements and representations

Manhattan hush money case (34) - 02/02/2024 - Charges likely down to (0) before the November election.

(Update) Manhattan D.A. Alvin Bragg has failed to bring a required underlying charge to make the (34) counts viable in a court of law. No one has suggested there is one. This case is dead.
The former president was charged with 34 identical criminal counts of falsifying business records in the first degree.

It looks like were are down to just the Classified Documents case and that one has some serious issues as we all know. Also, the Public fallout on that one will be minimal as Biden's document handling was even worse. Perhaps @58miles wants to change the thread title and reduce the count to (40) and we'll see if that makes it to zero very soon.

It's good to see the Lawfare is failing on the Criminal side. It will take some appellate courts to deal with the insane civil cases.

Last edited:
The Left Cult hero Jack Smith.... is circling the toilet. He's getting flushed.

8ejfkb.jpg

His case has no calendar, which means if that doesn't change real fast, it will not make it before the elections and he's meaningless. I don't think Trump will hire him afterwards. I'll bet he's starting to think about his next career move. If he starts showing up in public events, we will all know he wants a MSNBC gig.

Certainly feels like a certain poster is doing this over his piss-stained sheets bed right now...

330px-Cannon2021_%28004%29.jpg

200w.gif
I wish it would stop, I wish it would stop.

Trump Felony Counter - I give permission for the TS to copy and paste this post in it's entirety, if the wish to make it easy for people to track the charges.

Georgia election conspiracy case (13) - 02/02/2024 - Charges likely down to (0) before the November election.

(Update) Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is under fire upending the entire case.

The former president has been charged with 13 criminal counts, including:

Violation of the Georgia RICO Act
Solicitation of violation of oath by public officer
Conspiracy to commit impersonating a public officer
• Solicitation of violation of oath by public officer
Conspiracy to commit forgery in the first degree
Conspiracy to commit false statements and writings
Conspiracy to commit filing false documents
False statements and writings
Filing false documents

Jan. 6 case (4) - 02/02/2024 - Charges likely down to (0) before the November election.

(Update) Jack Smith's case has been pulled from the calendar.

The former president has been charged with four criminal counts:

• Conspiracy to defraud the United States
• Conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding
• Obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding
• Conspiracy against rights

Classified documents case (40) - 02/02/2024 - Charges likely down to (0) before the November election.

(Update) Judge Aileen Cannon seems none to please with the Federal Government's case. She has just recently given big rulings in Trump's favor. She is a Trump appointed judge.

The former president was charged with 40 criminal counts in the classified documents case, including:

• Willful retention of national defense information
• Conspiracy to obstruct justice
• Withholding of a document or record
• Corruptly concealing a document or record
• Concealing a document in a federal investigation
• Scheme to conceal
• False statements and representations

Manhattan hush money case (34) - 02/02/2024 - Charges likely down to (0) before the November election.

(Update) Manhattan D.A. Alvin Bragg has failed to bring a required underlying charge to make the (34) counts viable in a court of law. No one has suggested there is one. This case is dead.
The former president was charged with 34 identical criminal counts of falsifying business records in the first degree.

It looks like were are down to just the Classified Documents case and that one has some serious issues as we all know. Also, the Public fallout on that one will be minimal as Biden's document handling was even worse. Perhaps @58miles wants to change the thread title and reduce the count to (40) and we'll see if that makes it to zero very soon.

It's good to see the Lawfare is failing on the Criminal side. It will take some appellate courts to deal with the insane civil cases.
Is this supposed to be a dunk?

Whippy, I happen to think you are a reasonably intelligent fellow. Your moral compass is broken, but I don't believe you're a dummy.

That said, I've got to tell you that the hopium infused in this post is next level. Please tell me it's a C&P and you didn't come up with this foolishness on your own. It's on the level of Donny saying, "What Penalties"... after being ordered to pay 190 million case. "We won that case on appeals".... nope.

Trump's goal in ALL these proceedings has been to delay until the election. He has no valid defenses for any of the alleged crimes. The problem with that strategy is that for it to work, he absolutely needs to win in November..... he won't . It's going to be ugly, and Donnie is going to get crushed in the GE. After that defeat, none of these charges are getting dropped, and Donnie WILL have to face the music.

It is unlikely that another case gets in after Bragg, but that doesn't mean that the charges magically disappear.

SO:

The Bragg case is going forward, beginning in March. The Manhattan DA's office is so good, I believe that even IF Trump had a top notch legal team he'd be in deep water. He doesn't and he's going to be absolutely raped. The hope you have for this getting dismissed is just delusion. It's going to run.
This was supposed to be the least danger, but worst case scenario is 136 years behind bars. (4 years per x 34 counts).
Of course, that is exceedingly unlikely, but a felony conviction of any type is likely to sink Trumps election hopes.
This case will likely be wrapped in 6 weeks either way.

Because you can NOT have simultaneous criminal trials running on a defendant, the other case (DC) had to be taken off the calendar as it can't go while the interlocutory appeals are running... the court has to keep working, and Trump isn't the only criminal in the country... so the Bragg case (which was the 1st to indict btw) gets to run first.

The only trial that absolutely will not run is the FL Documents case, and that is only because Judge Canon is a schill. That case could have run 4 times already, but she is freezing the ball intentionally.
Temporarily it works, but the case itself is a slam dunk, and after Donnie loses in November it's still going to be there waiting for Donnie.

Fani Willis' case can step in for May, NY will be wrapped, appeals should be wrapped, the only think in the way is that Canon has the May date locked up, but we all know that isn't happening.
It'd be better if it's the DC case though because it has a better shot at concluding prior to November, straightforward with only one defendant.

What WILL happen? I don't know, depends on the appeals tbh, but the one that absolutely WILL go forward is the NY Alvin Bragg case.

You shouldn't be surprised if there are more indictments to come though... it seems like more gets uncovered by the week.

Is this supposed to be a dunk?

Whippy, I happen to think you are a reasonably intelligent fellow. Your moral compass is broken, but I don't believe you're a dummy.

That said, I've got to tell you that the hopium infused in this post is next level. Please tell me it's a C&P and you didn't come up with this foolishness on your own. It's on the level of Donny saying, "What Penalties"... after being ordered to pay 190 million case. "We won that case on appeals".... nope.

Trump's goal in ALL these proceedings has been to delay until the election. He has no valid defenses for any of the alleged crimes. The problem with that strategy is that for it to work, he absolutely needs to win in November..... he won't . It's going to be ugly, and Donnie is going to get crushed in the GE. After that defeat, none of these charges are getting dropped, and Donnie WILL have to face the music.

It is unlikely that another case gets in after Bragg, but that doesn't mean that the charges magically disappear.

SO:

The Bragg case is going forward, beginning in March. The Manhattan DA's office is so good, I believe that even IF Trump had a top notch legal team he'd be in deep water. He doesn't and he's going to be absolutely raped. The hope you have for this getting dismissed is just delusion. It's going to run.
This was supposed to be the least danger, but worst case scenario is 136 years behind bars. (4 years per x 34 counts).
Of course, that is exceedingly unlikely, but a felony conviction of any type is likely to sink Trumps election hopes.
This case will likely be wrapped in 6 weeks either way.

Because you can NOT have simultaneous criminal trials running on a defendant, the other case (DC) had to be taken off the calendar as it can't go while the interlocutory appeals are running... the court has to keep working, and Trump isn't the only criminal in the country... so the Bragg case (which was the 1st to indict btw) gets to run first.

The only trial that absolutely will not run is the FL Documents case, and that is only because Judge Canon is a schill. That case could have run 4 times already, but she is freezing the ball intentionally.
Temporarily it works, but the case itself is a slam dunk, and after Donnie loses in November it's still going to be there waiting for Donnie.

Fani Willis' case can step in for May, NY will be wrapped, appeals should be wrapped, the only think in the way is that Canon has the May date locked up, but we all know that isn't happening.
It'd be better if it's the DC case though because it has a better shot at concluding prior to November, straightforward with only one defendant.

What WILL happen? I don't know, depends on the appeals tbh, but the one that absolutely WILL go forward is the NY Alvin Bragg case.

You shouldn't be surprised if there are more indictments to come though... it seems like more gets uncovered by the week.

I dunked. It's looks to be near over. No worries. The Democrats will find another angle for you to be outraged on.

I dunked. It's looks to be near over. No worries. The Democrats will find another angle for you to be outraged on.
Hold on to your dreams my delusional friend. Maybe after the Diaper Don gets crushed by the Manhattan prosecutors you'll let the warming glow of reality into your bum soul.

I have a feeling you wont make it here past the 2024 election. I mean, 10 years is a good stretch.

It's not bad. I actually have been here longer, but yeah... accounts go away. My last one got the perma ban years ago for "Fighter Bashing" for saying "Cyborg" was juicing prior to her pissing hot. I will say, she's an extremely nice person and a amazing fighter... but yeah... she slipped for sure.

This account 10 years should be safe. I do have an account bet with @curryjunkie , but he looks doomed as this Lawfare really gave the Orange Man a boost (as predicted). I offered him an out, but he wants to go out on his shield. I can respect that.

Back