Social Trump fires John Bolton

Good. However, it's unfortunate that he managed to make even this objectively good action into a mess by not telling anyone else in the White House. This morning, it was announced that Bolton would be briefing the press.

Lol.

Bolton, last night: I quit.

Donald, last night: Don't quit, let's talk.

Donald, this morning: I fired Bolton last night.

Bolton: pikachudisbelief.gif

Why would Trump supporters take Bolton’s side?
Because TDS or something.
I think the answer is TDS. It's the only thing conservatives can ever seem to say when trying to defend their great leader.

Good. But I don't give Trump credit for hiring a awful person then having him quit/ firing him.

Good stuff, great call Mr.President.

He was literally the antithesis to the entire foreign policy-platform Trump ran on. It was with this hire that Trump confirmed he lacked any sort of backbone or cohesive thought for what he wanted to do as president more than being seen in the media 24/7. But a good firing nonetheless. Bolton is pure scum.

Yes. There is nothing they won't criticize Trump over. Not even firing Satan himself.

Case in point:

Already looking for a reason why this was a bad call.

He shouldn’t have hired Satan in the first place if he had to fire him. He should’ve known Satan was the prince of darkness, it’s not like no one knows who he was. Now apply same logic to Bolton.

Good. However, it's unfortunate that he managed to make even this objectively good action into a mess by not telling anyone else in the White House. This morning, it was announced that Bolton would be briefing the press.

Lol.

Bolton, last night: I quit.

Donald, last night: Don't quit, let's talk.

Donald, this morning: I fired Bolton last night.

Bolton: pikachudisbelief.gif

He offered to resign because he was going to be fired, obviously.

He offered to resign because he was going to be fired, obviously.

Yes, duh. This is often why people resign. But you let them resign so that they can keep their dignity, instead of firing them, which only serves to humiliate them.

Yeah for some reason a lot of you guys are hung up on Trump always being right by definition, but those of us who are more rational would like more information before deciding which one of the two detestable assholes was wrong in this particular instance. It could well be either of them. We don't even know what their spat was about yet.

I don't think that's the case. Trump was wrong to hire him, and it reflects horribly on Trump that this warmonger ever had anything to say in his administration. Bolton is wrong on everything else, except maybe the broken clock thing.

Last edited:
Hurray!!!!! Never should have been hired to begin with, but better late than never Trump kicked that warmonger to the curb

Now who is next?

no one really did. most trump supporters were like WTF?

I mean, does this guy even have a record of success? seriously, how is this guy still in the Game?

I know it was a joke about “who” the TDS sufferers are: in my opinion it’s the Trump voters

Lol bolton really thought he would go out in a nice way. you joined the circus. You go out a out clown

I shudder to think of who's going to replace him.

It's too bad Trump doesn't take the same tack with the military that he took with public education in appointing DeVos: Hire someone who has always been its adversary and is deeply devoted to gutting its budget.

Is there anyone on here who is going to argue with this decision?

Good for Trump, great move!

Back