Social Trump fires John Bolton

Yes. There is nothing they won't criticize Trump over. Not even firing Satan himself.

Case in point:

Already looking for a reason why this was a bad call.
And the Trump Lickspittles will never criticize Trump over anything. Bolton was a shitty hire to begin with, and that rests on Trumps shoulders.
You cant have it both ways by saying Good Trump fired him and then never acknowledge he hired him. That is intellectually dishonest.

Some of us know why people like him won't be happy. If Israel wants war with Iran so badly then maybe they should fight it themselves.

Conservatives and people on the right need to wake up and realize that these people are not your friends and allies.

Good move Donnie. Seriously.

Fuck Bolton. About time the chief warhawk got booted out of the nest. Though idk why he was appointed in the first place tbh.

W/ that said, how many Cabinet changes is that now? Has the swamp drained yet?

Firing bolton is literally grounds for a nobel peace prize.

Shouldn't that depend on the reason for the firing? Nobody here likes Bolton, but that doesn't mean he was wrong in whatever this dispute with Trump was. On any given dispute with Trump, I'd bet that Bolton or any other person in his position is more likely right.
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh
Between Trump and Bolton, that shitshow is about 50/50. I wouldn't take that bet.
It's either Trump's buffoonery, or Bolton's wackjob extremism.

I think Bolton has ideas and views that are hardcore and too crazy for even Trump. Trump doesn't have the same set of ironclad beliefs and ideas. I don't see Bolton as the kind of person to change his mind, or bend his ideas.

And the Trump Lickspittles will never criticize Trump over anything. Bolton was a shitty hire to begin with, and that rests on Trumps shoulders.
You cant have it both ways by saying Good Trump fired him and then never acknowledge he hired him. That is intellectually dishonest.

Bad hire, good fire. There.

Now go back to posting boring troll posts with your usual buzzwords, that nobody even on the left cares to read.

I didn't follow Bolton very thoroughly. Didn't he make some good points on Hannity etc? Or is he a Obama holdover?

HAPPY GROUNDHOGS DAY! No new wars for the next 4 years!

I didn't follow Bolton very thoroughly. Didn't he make some good points on Hannity etc? Or is he a Obama holdover?

He's a Bush 2 relic. He does not make points. He makes wars.

And so it begins....
Yeah for some reason a lot of you guys are hung up on Trump always being right by definition, but those of us who are more rational would like more information before deciding which one of the two detestable assholes was wrong in this particular instance. It could well be either of them. We don't even know what their spat was about yet.

Some of us know why people like him won't be happy. If Israel wants war with Iran so badly then maybe they should fight it themselves.

Conservatives and people on the right need to wake up and realize that these people are not your friends and allies.

How does anybody listen to this goof at this point?

He's a War Criminal, Neo Con hack.

watch his greatest hits during the Iraq War, and the shit he said about Colin Powell. first class scum bag.

Trumps worst, or 2nd worst hire.

Bolton was a horrible pick and it was stupid as fuck to select him to begin with. Didn't the all-knowing Trump say be predicted and was against the Iraq war? Then he hires the same sack of shit that was a huge player in making that war happen.

This president and entire administration is a fucking dumpster fire.

He's a War Criminal, Neo Con hack.

watch his greatest hits during the Iraq War, and the shit he said about Colin Powell. first class scum bag.

Trumps worst, or 2nd worst hire.
Ahh ok. Thanks.

I shudder to think of who's going to replace him.

Back