Social Trump fires John Bolton

tenor.gif

Good news. Fuck that guy.

Watch the TDS sufferers now take Bolton's side....

Watch the TDS sufferers now take Bolton's side....
Shouldn't that depend on the reason for the firing? Nobody here likes Bolton, but that doesn't mean he was wrong in whatever this dispute with Trump was. On any given dispute with Trump, I'd bet that Bolton or any other person in his position is more likely right.

Good.

He's a neo-con, war mongering criminal piece of $hit..

why anyone would put him on the payroll after GWB and Iraq is beyond me.

Do you believe that?

Yes. There is nothing they won't criticize Trump over. Not even firing Satan himself.

Case in point:

Shouldn't that depend on the reason for the firing? Nobody here likes Bolton, but that doesn't mean he was wrong in whatever this dispute with Trump was. On any given dispute with Trump, I'd bet that Bolton or any other person in his position is more likely right.

Already looking for a reason why this was a bad call.

And so it begins....

Bolton should have never been hired in the first place, he is terrible.
This does show the dysfunction of this administration. All the people leaving or being fired. I thought Trump would hire "only the best people"
So which Fox News host will get Bolton's job. You think Trump will bring on Steve Doucey or Brian Kilmeade?

Let's see who's next on the carousel of sycophants.

Back