Social Trump fires John Bolton

Has this been posted yet?

John Bolton is a leftist progressive...

Lets see how far our Trumpsters with TDS go down the retard hole in trying to defend Tuickers reasoning here?

BTW if you want to run that video from the beginning you can see it is clear Tucker was never a fan of Bolton.

Precipitated by a vicious argument about their favourite dictators, no doubt.

Amazing what they have to tell themselves.

Looks like the line will be John Bolton is a leftist lol.

Standard playbook,disavow. Just like every other Republican who isnt currently in power. Better luck finding a unicorn than one of the millions of Romney voters.

Remember those reports about Trump wanting to invade Venezuela? I guess they were true after all

Could be who knows. Trump says whatever the fuck he wants. Trying to figure out when he's telling the truth or not is a game you can't win.

whatever you say, Phisher. <YeahOKJen>

I didn't write anything that I didn't cite a source for.

Your guy is killing more civvies in Afghanistan than the fucking Taliban. Ponder that.

Yes. There is nothing they won't criticize Trump over. Not even firing Satan himself.

Case in point:

Already looking for a reason why this was a bad call.

So Trump makes the decision to hire him and then fires him, just goes to show you Fawlty is right and Donald was nuts and dead wrong for hiring Bolton.

I didn't write anything that I didn't cite a source for.

Your guy is killing more civvies in Afghanistan than the fucking Taliban. Ponder that.

Ponder this :

giphy.gif

...about your lies.

Now crawl back into the shit-hole you slithered out from.

Trump came into a fucked up government full of garbage and is trying to turn it around.

You think that happens overnight?
He's trying to run/fix a government that is at odds with him and doing better than the previous President that was looked at as a godsend.
So you're going to make believe that Republicans weren't willing to make the government dysfunctional, and even shut it down, in opposition to Obama's policies?

It's almost as if Democrats, who opposed him being appointed to that position to begin with, who had opposed his poltical appointment to the UN a decade ago as well, were right all along.

But Trump deserves a pat on the back for removing him from a position he should have never given him in the first place?

It's almost as if Democrats, who opposed him being appointed to that position to begin with, who had opposed his poltical appointment to the UN a decade ago as well, were right all along.

But Trump deserves a pat on the back for removing him from a position he should have never given him in the first place?
This game is called 'Follow the Idiocy of Trumpsters if you can'.

Trump : I only hire the best people. Only the best.

:: considers hiring Bolton. ::

Everyone : He's a warmongering idiot

:: hires Bolton ::

Bolton : I am a war mongering idiot. Let's invade!

:: trump fires Bolton ::

Everyone : Good Bolton is gone, he was a war mongering idiot

Dems' : Also Trump was also stupid to hire him in the first place. Such an obvious failure to be an effective Leader.

Trumpsters : Only the Dems could find a way to defend Bolton.

<41>

Back