Social Trump fires John Bolton

Hilarious. Bolton is the new John McCain.

Democrats are just pathetic at this point.

So he's not allowed to be wrong, right?

At least he rectified the situation and got rid of this Colonel Sanders looking ass....
Yes, he's allowed to be wrong and he was, this firing proves it. No reason to try to shift any blame on anyone else.

If Obama could have only done the same with HRC when she had her fangs out for Egypt, Libya and Syria. Millions of fucking lives could have been saved

Maybe you just suck at reading.

I didn't restrict my comments to liberals, and there are dozens of posts by posters anticipating war. Get out your glossary. When people accuse Bolton of being a "Neocon" it's a prediction that he will eventually stage a theatrical war with the real intention of establishing an American military presence in those countries, ultimately with the goal of distributing reconstruction contracts to American companies, principally oil companies (in the Middle East), in order to further the MIC and enrich his cronyist friends who own or are heavily invested in those companies. Many of those posters rooted these forecasts in their shallow rehashes of the W. administration's Iraq invasion that cited WMDs to justify the invasion. "Chicken hawk" is another loaded term.

Tell me, what is this supposed to mean?

Since Trump has started no wars, then who exactly were the "fucking idiots" that rightly believed Hillary was more hawkish in foreign policies, like undertaking unilateral illegal military actions abroad, or starting wars, hmm?

There are dozens upon dozens of posters who penned posts similar to this in those threads. So many forecast we would be involved in wars on behalf of the evil Israeli lobby, or on behalf of the oil men.

Wow, here's another just below it:

That's obviously a prediction of war to be started with Iran.

Maybe you should read more, or maybe...it wouldn't matter if you did.

LOL He's on Twitter complaining Bolton wasn't hawkish enough and was hindering his regime change plans.

The only reason that this fucker hasn't started a war is that he's not competent enough.

He's had to settle for record civilian casualties in US areas of operation.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/st...ful-rules-of-engagement-are-killing-civilians

Remember those reports about Trump wanting to invade Venezuela? I guess they were true after all
All that's not our truth is a lie...

And vice versa it appears in this administration.

The only person I see supporting Bolton is that lefty Ben Shapiro.
I wish the Trump Lickpspittles put as much energy into criticizing Trump for hiring Bolton, then trying to make up talking points that the left supports Bolton.
It was a terrible hire, and just own. Don't try to spin it to a victory or saying look at the left supporting Bolton.
No kidding. I've never in my life seen someone get praise heaped on them for firing a terrible worker that they themselves vetted lol.

Yeah but unlike Dennis Green's Cardinals, Trump did NOT Let Bolton off the hook. <Y2JSmirk>

(..by keeping him employed any longer, that is)

Why was he enough of a fuckin' moron to hire the guy in the first place? I mean, really, he could have just done what anyone with a functioning brain would do, and not even think about hiring the guy........

Hilarious. Bolton is the new John McCain.

Democrats are just pathetic at this point.

Yes, because acknowledging someone's position is loving them.

Btw, Trump hired the guy, not the dems. I think that's far more pathetic than the fake reality you seem to think exists.

Bolton should have never been hired in the first place, he is terrible.
This does show the dysfunction of this administration. All the people leaving or being fired. I thought Trump would hire "only the best people"
So which Fox News host will get Bolton's job. You think Trump will bring on Steve Doucey or Brian Kilmeade?

Trump came into a fucked up government full of garbage and is trying to turn it around.

You think that happens overnight?
He's trying to run/fix a government that is at odds with him and doing better than the previous President that was looked at as a godsend.

Trump came into a fucked up government full of garbage and is trying to turn it around.

He's trying to run/fix a government that is at odds with him and doing better than the previous President that was looked at as a godsend.

He was turning it around by hiring John Bolton?

He's trying to run/fix a government that is at odds with him and doing better than the previous President that was looked at as a godsend.[/QUOTE
Better at spending money.

Back