Social Trump fires John Bolton

I didn't follow Bolton very thoroughly. Didn't he make some good points on Hannity etc? Or is he a Obama holdover?
Lol obama wouldn't hire bolton to clean his shoes

I shudder to think of who's going to replace him.
hannity-1015.jpg

I can't remember the last time the WR was in agreement since the last mass shooting.

"I asked him to resign" is like "I placed the gun on the table and told him he had until sunrise"

This is what happens when you hire people based on how they talk on cable news channels. Trump is still a fucking moron and I bet the next guy is even more of a yes man. Trump fires anyone who disagrees with him because he is fragile

Guy was trying to Bomb Iran like this is a game of command and conquer.

The zombies just can't be pleased.

Some of us know why people like him won't be happy. If Israel wants war with Iran so badly then maybe they should fight it themselves.

Conservatives and people on the right need to wake up and realize that these people are not your friends and allies.

I don't even think this take is correct.

The leaks coming out last weak with Bolton on the outs said it was due to him and Pompeo bumping heads. Bolton and Pompeo share mostly the same views, Pompeo probably hates him for being a pencil pushing weasel who tries to go over every bodies head and kiss ass.

Last edited:
Good, the American people don't want war mongering pieces of shit like him in power.

Good. However, it's unfortunate that he managed to make even this objectively good action into a mess by not telling anyone else in the White House. This morning, it was announced that Bolton would be briefing the press.

Lol.

Bolton, last night: I quit.

Donald, last night: Don't quit, let's talk.

Donald, this morning: I fired Bolton last night.

Bolton: pikachudisbelief.gif

Lol very good Trump today

Guy was trying to Bomb Iran like this is a game of command and conquer.

Too bad we have to live with the permanent negative consequences of his hiring.

Firing him now is too little too late.

He's probably not getting fired for his performance. More like he hurt Trump's feelings in some way.

No one knows more about national security than me. Believe me. I have basically been doing Johns job since before the inauguration. And let me tell you, i should have fired this guy long long ago!

Yes, duh. This is often why people resign. But you let them resign so that they can keep their dignity, instead of firing them, which only serves to humiliate them.

I hope Bolton makes this ugly on the way out. He seems the type.

Back