Elections Trump claims victory in PA, GA, NC, and possibly MI

You aren't big on nuance, eh?

What part of I don't even ask is confusing?

What part of "when you're a star" makes the pussy-grabbing cool?

And yeah, he's definitely fucking racist you numpty.
Give one example of Trump being racist. One.

I do laugh, but it's always at him. Is anyone surprised the spoiled brat narcissist doesn't accept losing?
If he loses, I hope he's the biggest pain in the ass to Biden and the government. That'll be more entertaining than anything Biden does as president.

Lol. Denial is strong with you.

He is definitely racist. Without question.
You're just easily offended which comes from being easily influenced by bullshit you've read online and heard in the media. You don't know racism.

You're just easily offended which comes from being easily influenced by bullshit you've read online and heard in the media.
Lol. I've been influenced by all of the racist, misogynistic, incompetent, corrupt, ridiculous bullshit that Trump has done.

You are an apologist for a neofascist demagogue. You should be proud.

If he loses, I hope he's the biggest pain in the ass to Biden and the government. That'll be more entertaining than anything Biden does as president.
He's going to jail, dude.

Lol. I've been influenced by all of the racist, misogynistic, incompetent, corrupt, ridiculous bullshit that Trump has done.

You are an apologist for a neofascist demagogue. You should be proud.
Oh, man.

We're done. Go be a bitch elsewhere.

Reactions: Ruv
Yeah he really nailed that pandemic response.

Not sure what magical thing Biden would have done differently besides not instituting a travel ban from China because he stated that behaviour was "xenophobic".

Trump's response was based off of the advise he had at the time.

And you are aware that each states response is based off of the state and not the fed, right?

I know you are confused up in Canadia but Biden could say all the mask wearing things he wants, it's still up to the States to decide what they want to do.

Trump's response was based off of the advise he had at the time.

No, it definitely wasn't.

For about a week he followed the game plan, then he started improvising and completely shit the bed.

The correct response? Listen to the experts and get the fuck out of the way. Not lie your ass off every day and divide the country into warring camps.

He was a garbage president, and very bad for the country and the world. Good riddance.

Give one example of Trump being racist. One.
Trump having a program specifically for loans for African Americans.

I know this is racist cause the Republicans said it was when Pelosi wanted similar in the CARES package

For about a week he followed the game plan, then he started improvising and completely shit the bed.

The correct response? Listen to the experts and get the fuck out of the way. Not lie your ass off every day and divide the country into warring camps.

He was a garbage president, and very bad for the country and the world. Good riddance.

this much is obvious to all but those who are themselves a pollutant everywhere they go. they don't notice the smell because they bring it and are desensitized to it.

So he didn't provide each state with the equipment they needed?
He didn't provide us with current information?
Again...each STATE mandates their own COVID response. It's not up to the fed. All the fed can do is play a support role with funding and equipment.

He did that.

And you know it.

:)

So he didn't provide each state with the equipment they needed?
He didn't provide us with current information?
Again...each STATE mandates their own COVID response. It's not up to the fed. All the fed can do is play a support role with funding and equipment.

He did that.

And you know it.

:)
No, he didn't. The "information" he provided was straight up lies.

No, he didn't. The "information" he provided was straight up lies.

mmm nope. at the time all his information was solid. and you know it. I mean at this point you may as well be calling Fauci out more than Trump.

lol. Is that what you are doing?

Back