Elections Trump claims victory in PA, GA, NC, and possibly MI

Nothing is too low for that man , his reaction will be at times amusing and at others disgusting
I put this one in the amusing category.

You can't just "claim" whatever you want. Did he expect everyone to just roll over and say "ohhhh ok" ?
Lol

Biden is being accused of actually grabbing a woman by the pussy.

So don't act outraged Trump said that phrase.
26 different women have accused Trump of being a sexual predator. Trump saying it out loud is not the point.

Fuck him. Count all the votes. Doh?

Congrats to Trump on his 2nd term.

Tbh it's kind of shameful that it was kind of close because you'd expect no sane person to vote for Biden. He literally had a close race against a demented old corrupt establishment hack.

Congrats to Trump on his 2nd term.

Tbh it's kind of shameful that it was kind of close because you'd expect no sane person to vote for Biden. He literally had a close race against a demented old corrupt establishment hack.
Lol. It's over dude.

There's a small chance Biden can still win, it's still possible mathematically. Especially if they manage to rig enough votes in PA.
Biden has won.

Pretending otherwise is kinda sad.

You are about to find out just who sucks worse over these next 4 years fella.
Care to explain why now you think Trump will win when he is at 214 votes and Biden is at 264 votes

Biden has won.

Pretending otherwise is kinda sad.

I didn't realize all the votes have been counted yet. Biden needs 270 electorate votes to become president and he has around 200 at the moment. Why would you pretend otherwise? Just so you can cry foul play when the Trump win comes in?

I didn't realize all the votes have been counted yet. Biden needs 270 electorate votes to become president and he has around 200 at the moment. Why would you pretend otherwise? Just so you can cry foul play when the Trump win comes in?
He has 264.

Care to explain why now you think Trump will win when he is at 214 votes and Biden is at 264 votes

My post was making the assumption biden wins.

Lol. Not surprised you are confused.

How can you not like Trump? Fuck politics, he's the ultimate troll and if he doesn't make you laugh you are indeed a miserable fuck.

I do laugh, but it's always at him. Is anyone surprised the spoiled brat narcissist doesn't accept losing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back