Elections Trump claims victory in PA, GA, NC, and possibly MI

Anyone just shocked by how many votes Trump got? People looked at the state of this nation and said "give me another four years of that". Truly terrifying what America has become, I actually had to take a break from this place for a couple of months because the whole obsession with civil war and "owning the libs" was just a bit too much to stomach at times. People should vote more on issues and not sticking it to the other team.

Am I being a bitch here or is anyone else really concerned about where we go from here as a country?

He has lost. It's all over but the crying.

America is lost.

Legalizing drugs, voting for Biden ... this is the wrong direction for sure. You don’t need to be Nostradamus to see where the country is heading.

They let you do it
Sexual assault

Pick one lmao. Four years later still repeating the same false narratives. What's next, orange man is racist?
You aren't big on nuance, eh?

What part of I don't even ask is confusing?

What part of "when you're a star" makes the pussy-grabbing cool?

And yeah, he's definitely fucking racist you numpty.

Anyone just shocked by how many votes Trump got? People looked at the state of this nation and said "give me another four years of that". Truly terrifying what America has become, I actually had to take a break from this place for a couple of months because the whole obsession with civil war and "owning the libs" was just a bit too much to stomach at times. People should vote more on issues and not sticking it to the other team.

Am I being a bitch here or is anyone else really concerned about where we go from here as a country?

BLM set the country on fire for months. Let’s vote for those people!!

America is lost.

Legalizing drugs, voting for Biden ... this is the wrong direction for sure. You don’t need to be Nostradamus to see where the country is heading.
@nostradumbass
Is this true????

Also, decriminalizing drugs is absolutely a step in the right direction. Look at Portugal.

Last edited:
There are videos on top videos of Biden being a sexual predator. Do you have a problem there?

Also, Trump never admitted to anything like that.
"I just grab em by the pussy". That's not a sexyal preadtor type sentence at all.

if you can look at Trump's actions and words over the last 4-5 years and still find yourself nodding your head in approval there is something fundamentally wrong with you as a human being. 2016 wasn't a fluke. Yeah, Biden isn't the ideal candidate and yeah he won by millions in the popular vote - whatever. The fact that Trump did as well as he did shows the U.S. has some serious problems, without a doubt.

Last night I was looking forward to all of the Biden people totally melt down over a Trump victory. Today I am looking forward to all of the Trump people totally melt down over a Biden victory. Either way.
Trump folks are AWOL. Where are all the Sherbros who were so confident Trump would sweep the Midwest?

That's a hyperbolic statement but I get your point, its really bad optics for the left. However, when you see a problem you need to try and ask why are these issues occurring.

We have race issues, crumbling economy and a pandemic which is widely ignored in this country.

Trump has done nothing but add more fuel to the fire and for whatever reason has yet to understand that the coronavirus and the economy are linked. You can't fix one without fixing the other. I'm not in support of full lockdowns anymore, we missed our window of opportunity earlier on. However, Trump's refusal to lead and encourage mask wearing is really off putting and its only going to further hurt the economy. Of course theres also the fact hes against

When people are asked about the issues they are most concerned with the few that I mentioned are always up there yet that is not reflective in the way people are voting this year. Biden is a crappy candidate for sure but at least he acknowledges the issue and will probably do something to sort this out.

You prefer a president who literally grabs people off the street in unmarked vehicles? Without warning or consent from the state?

You authoritarian sympathizers are weird.

128,000 ballots show up in Michigan in the middle of the night. Almost all 128,000 votes are for Biden. If you believe that you probably believe in the Easter Bunny too. This election is going to most likely play out in court.

?? Drugs are not decriminalized in CA.

Unless you think legalizing weed is the problem with California?

Normalising meth is a step forward ... I think I just woke up in the twilight zone.

Normalising meth is a step forward ... I think I just woke up in the twilight zone.
Not normalizing. Decriminalizing.

That means that instead of sending a drug addict to jail, you send them to rehab.

@nostradumbass
Is this true????

Also, decriminalizing drugs is absolutely a step in the right direction. Look at Portugal.
I never understood why all that freedom apparently doesn’t pertain to doing whatever you want with your body as long as it causes no harm. I guess freedom starts with unrestricted gun ownership and ends with well regulated militias. Anything beyond that is communism.

You aren't big on nuance, eh?

What part of I don't even ask is confusing?

What part of "when you're a star" makes the pussy-grabbing cool?

And yeah, he's definitely fucking racist you numpty.
Biden is being accused of actually grabbing a woman by the pussy.

So don't act outraged Trump said that phrase.

I am not shocked, I knew there was going to be a spike in person voting. I just thought the mail in votes would have been finished first. I didn't trust mail in , so i waited, but i voted Biden.

Back