Elections Trump claims victory in PA, GA, NC, and possibly MI

So he didn't provide each state with the equipment they needed?
He didn't provide us with current information?
Again...each STATE mandates their own COVID response. It's not up to the fed. All the fed can do is play a support role with funding and equipment.

He did that.

And you know it.

:)
Not sure why you are trying to pretend Trump was competent.

mmm nope. at the time all his information was solid. and you know it.
Now you are just trolling.

Trump has told over 20 THOUSAND LIES since he took office.

Only a gullible cultist believes him.

Now you are just trolling.

Trump has told over 20 THOUSAND LIES since he took office.

Only a gullible cultist believes him.

Ok well now you've pivoted off of COVID...good job. I look forward to you explaining how Biden is going to handle COVID any differently and achieve any greater success.

Ok well now you've pivoted off of COVID...good job. I look forward to you explaining how Biden is going to handle COVID any differently and achieve any greater success.
No pivot required, Trump's compulsive lying inform every aspect of his failed presidency, including his botched pandemic response.

Biden will do as he's told.

No pivot required, Trump's compulsive lying inform every aspect of his failed presidency, including his botched pandemic response.

Biden will do as he's told.

it's a pivot off of COVID specifically in that I've been asking you how by your statement "he botched his COVID response" To which I've tried to get an answer as to what Biden would have done differently beyond NOT shutting down travel from China because he declared that xenophobic.

Andddd go!

No, it definitely wasn't.

For about a week he followed the game plan, then he started improvising and completely shit the bed.

The correct response? Listen to the experts and get the fuck out of the way. Not lie your ass off every day and divide the country into warring camps.

He was a garbage president, and very bad for the country and the world. Good riddance.
He's still president, sis. It ain't nearly over.

Georgia isn't done, the lead is shrinking slowly.

Michigan is over, even if some outlets are slow to call it.

Biden has won MI by twice as many votes as Trump won MI, PA, and WI combined in 2016.

Michigan is sketchy as is Wisconsin. I honestly have a hard time beliving the GOP lost Minnesota too

Georgia isn't done, the lead is shrinking slowly.

Michigan is over, even if some outlets are slow to call it.
FOX even called it and former Gov. Walker from Wisconsin warned Trump not to challenges a 20,000 vote margin he even said 300 vote margin would be tough to prove.

Michigan is sketchy as is Wisconsin. I honestly have a hard time beliving the GOP lost Minnesota too
Read former Governor Walker on Wisconsin nothing sketchy at all. There was even GOP monitors at polling Stations.

Last night I was looking forward to all of the Biden people totally melting down over a Trump victory. Today I am looking forward to all of the Trump people totally melting down over a Biden victory. Either way.

I am so fucking wound up right now. I can barely function. I ran 6 miles this morning balls out, and I am still wound up. At this point, I am not sure this perpetual state of agita is preferable to the melancholy of a Trump victory.

No, it definitely wasn't.

For about a week he followed the game plan, then he started improvising and completely shit the bed.

The correct response? Listen to the experts and get the fuck out of the way. Not lie your ass off every day and divide the country into warring camps.

He was a garbage president, and very bad for the country and the world. Good riddance.

When the experts don't even agree, and have flip flopped on key stances all the same, what does it matter? The President runs the country, not Dr. Fauci. If you'll notice, all those other nations who have been listening to the experts, haven't exactly made much progress either. It's almost like there's not a perfect solution, or something...

That said, I do think Trump missed an opportunity to promote masks when it became clear that it was a decent safeguard. I don't think it would've been a big deal if he had implemented a mandate on masks, or recommended it at least. I think most just don't want lock downs, and if masks were the thing that allowed the country to operate at a fairly normal level, I don't think many would have an issue.

When the experts don't even agree, and have flip flopped on key stances all the same, what does it matter? The President runs the country, not Dr. Fauci. If you'll notice, all those other nations who have been listening to the experts, haven't exactly made much progress either. It's almost like there's not a perfect solution, or something...

That said, I do think Trump missed an opportunity to promote masks when it became clear that it was a decent safeguard. I don't think it would've been a big deal if he had implemented a mandate on masks, or recommended it at least. I think most just don't want lock downs, and if masks were the thing that allowed the country to operate at a fairly normal level, I don't think many would have an issue.
Fair points.

Read former Governor Walker on Wisconsin nothing sketchy at all. There was even GOP monitors at polling Stations.

Rigging can still happen and I am sure it has for Dems in NV, NC, GA, and MI. Also MN

Walker was a bad gov and not on the ballot. Him losing makes sense

Actually South Korea, New Zealand, Germany have made huge progress I have no idea what you're referring too? Canada even has 2/3rds fewer cases. I don't have data on other Countries but I am sure they are better off. US 3 percent of the population 20 percent of the cases.

Oh in the end it wasn't COVID who took Trump down it was moderate Republicans and undecided voters

Genuinely could have just released MAGA masks (not made in China though, unlike his hats) and his cult members would have all worn them.

Actually South Korea, New Zealand, Germany have made huge progress I have no idea what you're referring too? Canada even has 2/3rds fewer cases. I don't have data on other Countries but I am sure they are better off. US 3 percent of the population 20 percent of the cases.

Germany? Really? The nation that just locked down again and are seeing 10,000 cases daily? Don't make too much progress now, Germany...

As for Canada having less cases? No shit, Sherlock. We have a population less than the size of California. That said, we're seeing record numbers of cases all the same.

You can only clutch onto SK and NZ for so long as a point, without acknowledging that the vast majority of other nations that got hit are still struggling, regardless of "listening to the experts", or not.

Are they not counting anymore or something? What's the hold up?

Back