Trump cheated his S.A.T.'s says his niece

does she have proof? it's pretty lame that just about anyone against trump can make stupid accusations and the general public believes it.
Trump said Joe Scarborough was a murderer with no evidence.

Trump said Ted Cruz's dad helped murder JFK.

I've seen you personally defend the orange fatty consistently. Then you say dumb shit like this.

So you think he certainly would do something like this. That's fair, just no proof.

he could have. Not that he would have. Would implies I’d actually have something to make me think it’s more likely than not. And disgruntled niece selling a book doesn’t get there for me personally.

The feigned honor is hysterical. People on their high horses as if any of them should even care if he cheated on a test.

Were you guys (that are outraged about this) the kind of kids in high school that told the teachers on everybody? Because those are the only kind of people I can imagine giving a shit about this.
Nobody cares he cheated. Its the fact he cheated and then brags about getting in to the school and being a top school
Wow, sounds like this book is a must read, full of valuable gossip and slander.

"My estranged uncle cheated on a HS test before I was born. And he's a real poop face".

This is it! Lol, imagine being the sort of person who would buy this book.

<36>
Yea while people like you gave gossip sites millions in ad revenue for Ilhan omar married her brother stories, so much better

{<jordan}

Trump said Joe Scarborough was a murderer with no evidence.

Trump said Ted Cruz's dad helped murder JFK.

I've seen you personally defend the orange fatty consistently. Then you say dumb shit like this.

wait.....so making false allegations isn't dumb? you are literally supporting people to lie as long as it makes trump look bad? i'd recommend that you get help but there is no cure for TDS....

and when did i defend anything that trump lied about?

No but no legit sources believe he isnt. The liklihood is small.
No legit sources believed obama was born in Kenya yet trump said so, I'm really not sure what to think here let me check with fox news brb

wait.....so making false allegations isn't dumb? you are literally supporting people to lie as long as it makes trump look bad? i'd recommend that you get help but there is no cure for TDS....

and when did i defend anything that trump lied about?
Lol...now you're saying she's making false allegations. You're changing your story.

So you're not a Trump supporter? I could have sworn you were. My bad.

he could have. Not that he would have. Would implies I’d actually have something to make me think it’s more likely than not. And disgruntled niece selling a book doesn’t get there for me personally.
So you don't think it's something he would do. Ok, got it.

Nobody cares he cheated. Its the fact he cheated and then brags about getting in to the school and being a top school

Yea while people like you gave gossip sites millions in ad revenue for Ilhan omar married her brother stories, so much better

{<jordan}
Imagine feeling the need to white knight someone this thread has nothing to do with by claiming fucking her brother is pretty much like cheating on a test. Good God that's pathetic and gross.

<{Heymansnicker}><Dany07>

i bet trump sleeps well at night knowing he has rustled so much people and lives rent free in their heads

He seems driven by rage about the fact that he's widely thought to be a clown and to be really dumb. He's not someone who can just let that shit go, much less someone who actually enjoys it.

Imagine feeling the need to white knight someone this thread has nothing to do with by claiming fucking her brother is pretty much like cheating on a test. Good God that's pathetic and gross.

<{Heymansnicker}><Dany07>
Fucking her brother? You go to some weird gossip sites bro. You also don't understand the term white knighting. No English classes at trade school.

I don’t buy this—but hilarious to watch the cult squirm around angrily.

He seems driven by rage about the fact that he's widely thought to be a clown and to be really dumb. He's not someone who can just let that shit go, much less someone who actually enjoys it.

He literally ran for President because Obama destroyed him at the WH correspondence dinner. Obama in jest, nailed him on a number of truths he’s spent his entire career trying to rewrite.

No legit sources believed obama was born in Kenya yet trump said so, I'm really not sure what to think here let me check with fox news brb

How is that relevant to what I am saying? Off topic and of course no legit sources say Obama wasnt born in the US

He literally ran for President because Obama destroyed him at the WH correspondence dinner. Obama in jest, nailed him on a number of truths he’s spent his entire career trying to rewrite.

He wanted to be President since like 1988. Entertained a run in 2000, in the early 90s and in 2012. Almost did it in 2000 too. In any case Obama's entire agenda/legacy has almost been undone by Trump. Imagine what a 2nd term would do

Back