Trump cheated his S.A.T.'s says his niece

My niece also knows what I was doing in high school before she was born

<Kpop775>
I know plenty of things my aunt's aunts and uncles did before I was born , this is normal , hell I even know things my great aunts and uncles did .

Is this the best you guys can do ?

:) It's definitely a challenge, as the guy is all about personal attacks and blind denial of facts he doesn't like.

Im starting to see this more and more. The more I pay attention the more I see Trump defenders defending anything and everything as if he is some perfect human. I mean come on, it’s literally a fact Trump cheated on his SATs, committed tax fraud and used many other schemes to get rich. The roadmap is there, the news stories from the most reputable journalists are there and have been for years. The guy is a cheater plain and simple. It’s really weird

Uhh.. no.. I didn’t mention random people or my own locker. I mentioned my grandfathers locker in 11th grade and the guy who had the locker
next to him.

To illustrate how silly it is to have someone (the chick making money to sell her stories) talking about what her uncle did with one of his friends
in high school before she was born. Especially if the “friend” who could refute her story is dead.
So you don't think he cheated on his SATs or that he is the type of dude that would. That's all you had to say.

So you don't think he cheated on his SATs or that he is the type of dude that would. That's all you had to say.

Possibly. I have no idea and no proof going either way. Much like his niece who’s selling a book.

does she have proof? it's pretty lame that just about anyone against trump can make stupid accusations and the general public believes it.

It's believable given that he's clearly stupid and even more clearly unscrupulous, but there isn't much utility in giving time to these sorts of allegations. Without proof, no Trump supporter will believe it. And even with proof they won't care.
With proof they will double down and accuse the left of discrimination against people with learning disabilities. I give it two weeks tops before his followers are protesting in front of mental hospitals with assault rifles calling them "institutions of hate". I'm dead fucking serious. Just wait and see.

bankrupted 5 companies

Genius.

Im not a fan of all he does. But this an attempt at coping. By all metrics he is a success and will have and has done more than 99% of humanity. His actions will take a decade or more to undo.

And the bankruptcies allowed him to reach favorable deals on some issues. While poor he did come back somehow

Im not a fan of all he does. But this an attempt at coping. By all metrics he is a success and will have and has done more than 99% of humanity. His actions will take a decade or more to undo.

And the bankruptcies allowed him to reach favorable deals on some issues. While poor he did come back somehow
You're probably talking to someone who thinks Trump is actually worth less than they are

You're probably talking to someone who thinks Trump is actually worth less than they are

Even if he is. He life owns his haters. Its hard to admit for some. But there is such thing as being beneath someone by most metrics. You can always cope by believing you are going to heaven and he isnt or that you are happier than him. But most people wont believe you.

I dont know I feel humble and give credit where it is due and find it hilarious when people who are essentially bugs to the leaders or rich try and cope that they are superior. If they really felt superior then why try and tear down someone else and make attacks at their wealth or other things?

Last edited:

Also, bankruptcies are normal in business.

My dad's first business had enough issues that he had to leave it. But he learned a lot of lessons from the failure, and his next venture has been much more successful.

It's like these people here are afraid to fail. Failing is arguably the best way to learn and improve, which is how you can tell they are coping.

99 failures and 1 success = Still 1 success

And I'm no fan of Trump either and frankly don't care much about money. But we have to give credit where credit is due.

Also, bankruptcies are normal in business.

My dad's first business had enough issues that he had to leave it. But he learned a lot of lessons from the failure, and his next venture has been much more successful.

It's like these people here are afraid to fail. Failing is arguably the best way to learn and improve, which is how you can tell they are coping.

99 failures and 1 success = Still 1 success

And I'm no fan of Trump either and frankly don't care much about money. But we have to give credit where credit is due.

If I was to feel superior to Trump id make jabs at his weight and looks. I am also way younger. I may also have a bigger penis. But he is taller than me. Banged hotter girls than I will ever and has gotten several hot women (if not more) pregnant.

And so often the people attacking his wealth are themselves alleged champions of the poor. So using someones wealth as an attack is the OPPOSITE of policies they want that dont value people by their wealth.

I just find it comical. Most people who hate him try and tear down his wealth, and his intelligence. But life is unfair and tons of stupie celebs also exist and have tons of money and get the sex ane girls. Life is filled with the "undeserved" winning and the "deserving" losing.

Possibly. I have no idea and no proof going either way. Much like his niece who’s selling a book.
So you think he certainly would do something like this. That's fair, just no proof.

i bet trump sleeps well at night knowing he has rustled so much people and lives rent free in their heads

Back