Trump cheated his S.A.T.'s says his niece

Lol

Sherdog poster > Billionaire President in intelligence according to some posters

In fact, many Americans for some reason believe they're smarter than someone millions of times more successful than them.

"B-B-But... he was born rich!"

Yeah, and if he was actually stupid, then he would've lost all his money like a lot of dumb kids with rich parents do.

Envy is real, as are excuses, rationalization, and resentment.

If Rich = Intelligence, you must be on the dole.

<{vega}>

Trumpers say weird shit in the face of the guy literally saying he wants to bang his daughter on TV.
So to you a trumper is anyone who doesn't immediately believe someone who describes something they weren't alive for?

Too_Much_and_Never_Enough.jpg

Ms Trump claims that her uncle paid a friend to take the SAT test for him - a standardised exam which determines university placement - because he was "worried that his grade point average, which put him far from the top of his class, would scuttle his efforts to get accepted".

He hired "a smart kid with a reputation for being a good test taker, to take his SATs for him," she writes, adding: "Donald, who never lacked for funds, paid his buddy well."

Mr Trump attended Fordham University in New York City, but later transferred to the Wharton School of business at the University of Pennsylvania.

The White House denied that the president cheated on the university entrance exam.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53328654
I will take the guy who allegedly cheated on his SAT's over this guy.

ain any case Obama's entire agenda/legacy has almost been undone by Trump. Imagine what a 2nd term would do

Oh so they repealed Obamacare ?
Goddamned main stream media didn’t report that. Fkn hacks.

<JonesLaugh>

Oh so they repealed Obamacare ?
Goddamned main stream media didn’t report that. Fkn hacks.

<JonesLaugh>

Iran deal
Climate
International relations
Immigration
Obamacare defunded
Reversal on environment and regulations etc

There were positive aspects to Obamacare that are dead should Trump be reelected

Also, bankruptcies are normal in business.

My dad's first business had enough issues that he had to leave it. But he learned a lot of lessons from the failure, and his next venture has been much more successful.

It's like these people here are afraid to fail. Failing is arguably the best way to learn and improve, which is how you can tell they are coping.

99 failures and 1 success = Still 1 success

And I'm no fan of Trump either and frankly don't care much about money. But we have to give credit where credit is due.

Agreed but one thing I think Trump doesnt admit enough. Or ever is how much help he had from his dad.

His dad basically gave him a few million to play with and then helped his sons Investments and bailed Trump out when shit went south. Eventually Trump figured it out and was saved via favorable loans in the mid 90s and by Fred Trumps death in 1999 and a n estimated $50 million inheritance. Trump then really grew the Trump Organization from 2000 to 2015. Then he became President which I am sure will present many closed deals upon after. Point is very few people are given such large sums of money to play with. It takes above average intelligence but few ever have that money to play with.

Agreed but one thing I think Trump doesnt admit enough. Or ever is how much help he had from his dad.

His dad basically gave him a few million to play with and then helped his sons Investments and bailed Trump out when shit went south. Eventually Trump figured it out and was saved via favorable loans in the mid 90s and by Fred Trumps death in 1999 and a n estimated $50 million inheritance. Trump then really grew the Trump Organization from 2000 to 2015. Then he became President which I am sure will present many closed deals upon after. Point is very few people are given such large sums of money to play with. It takes above average intelligence but few ever have that money to play with.

Totally agreed. Obviously the help from his dad was a key factor in his success, as was his competence/intelligence.

The issue is when people pretend it's only one or the other.

Totally agreed. Obviously the help from his dad was a key factor in his success, as was his competence/intelligence.

The issue is when people pretend it's only one or the other.

Exactly. In the middle. I find he is also I believe in the middle. His haters say he has barely beaten the market and that if he just invested all his money in the 80s and sat on it he would have the same net worth as he does today. Maybe so but nobody does that and the connections and power he made via not doing that has a much higher price to it..and became president.

But yeah I envy anyone who is given a few million to play with for investments. It is what every finance guy might dream of.

It's believable given that he's clearly stupid and even more clearly unscrupulous, but there isn't much utility in giving time to these sorts of allegations. Without proof, no Trump supporter will believe it. And even with proof they won't care.
and without proof every Trump hater will believe it

Exactly. In the middle. I find he is also I believe in the middle. His haters say he has barely beaten the market and that if he just invested all his money in the 80s and sat on it he would have the same net worth as he does today. Maybe so but nobody does that and the connections and power he made via not doing that has a much higher price to it..and became president.

But yeah I envy anyone who is given a few million to play with for investments. It is what every finance guy might dream of.

I actually envy his command of presence the most. Dude knows how to energize a crowd and has tremendous energy for someone his age (pun intended), especially during 2016.

Also, despite me not being a fan of much of his policy, I love anyone who triggers people haha.

so basically you're too dumb to even read

@andnowweknow

Always found it weird that most political discussions devolve into people trying to "win" an argument.

Regardless of whichever of you two "win" this argument, will winning improve your life in any way? Will it improve this country?

I know we're all better than this.

so basically you're too dumb to even read
You defend Trump constantly and suggest you're actually defending common sense. Said "common sense" just happens to equate with defending Trump for you.

Now that is just ridiculous.

You defend Trump constantly and suggest you're actually defending common sense. Said "common sense" just happens to equate with defending Trump for you.

Now that is just ridiculous.
Common sense to me is not believing someone who wasn't alive at the I'd say the same damn thing for fucking Hillary if that was the source.

@andnowweknow

Always found it weird that most political discussions devolve into people trying to "win" an argument.

Regardless of whichever of you two "win" this argument, will winning improve your life in any way? Will it improve this country?

I know we're all better than this.
The fact of the matter is I have a lot in common with pretty much everyone on this karate forum. I think @Headkicktoleg is being stupid. He thinks I'm being stupid. We love karate. That is enough.

The fact of the matter is I have a lot in common with pretty much everyone on this karate forum. I think @Headkicktoleg is being stupid. He thinks I'm being stupid. We love karate. That is enough.
I don't like karate, I like jiujitsu. You engage in political karate. You were proven wrong and know you equate us both to karate.

Back