Trump cheated his S.A.T.'s says his niece

even as a kid he managed to have such a fucking punchable face

Common sense to me is not believing someone who wasn't alive at the I'd say the same damn thing for fucking Hillary if that was the source.
This sounds exactly like something Trump would do. I'm willing to admit he may not have done it. He deserves baseless allegations against him, nobody should be white knighting the guy.

The fact of the matter is I have a lot in common with pretty much everyone on this karate forum. I think @Headkicktoleg is being stupid. He thinks I'm being stupid. We love karate. That is enough.
Haha, I just never got the point of political arguments. Even if you think someone is being stupid and prove them wrong... they're never going to admit it, and the world doesn't change at all.

This sounds exactly like something Trump would do. I'm willing to admit he may not have done it. He deserves baseless allegations against him, nobody should be white knighting the guy.

So you're okay with a person having lies stuck to them... because you don't like them? That seems like a very fair and nuanced position.

Always interesting that most people's views and reactions seem to be emotionally based (versus based on sound reasoning).

The standard truly does seem to be:

If I feel something, therefore it's true.

even as a kid he managed to have such a fucking punchable face

Same as above. All emotion.

I don't like someone = Their face is now considered punchable by my own subjective standards

Haha, I just never got the point of political arguments. Even if you think someone is being stupid and prove them wrong... they're never going to admit it, and the world doesn't change at all.

So you're okay with a person having lies stuck to them... because you don't like them? That seems like a very fair and nuanced position.

Always interesting that most people's views and reactions seem to be emotionally based (versus based on sound reasoning).

The standard truly does seem to be:

If I feel something, therefore it's true.

Same as above. All emotion.

I don't like someone = Their face is now considered punchable by my own subjective standards
I'm not ok with lying about anything of consequence ever. Trump lies constantly and spreads awful bullshit about other people all the time. I said nobody should be white knighting someone who behaves like that and gets a does of their own bullshit.

If it doesn't require intelligence to become rich, why don't you become rich?

After all, it doesn't require intelligence, so it should be easy...

Oh look, the kind of question an idiot would ask.

<JackieThumbsUp>

We're all forgot other job he created. His niece can earn some $ dishing trash on her uncle
She's definitely going to be making some big bucks.

That's the economy under Trump. Everyone is making money.

Reactions: Bia
Iran deal
Climate
International relations
Immigration
Obamacare defunded
Reversal on environment and regulations etc

There were positive aspects to Obamacare that are dead should Trump be reelected

Kind of scary you put in international relations. Like we needed a worse relationship with our allies in a time like this. America no longer leads.

Im not a fan of all he does. But this an attempt at coping. By all metrics he is a success and will have and has done more than 99% of humanity. His actions will take a decade or more to undo.

And the bankruptcies allowed him to reach favorable deals on some issues. While poor he did come back somehow

It's not hard to be a billionaire when you have a $400M head start. Hell, all you have to do is invest in a passive S&P 500 Index fund and his net worth would have been greater than it's estimated today.

Trump cheating??? No way! If there has ever been a bastion of honesty and integrity it's Trump. He's the best at telling the truth. No one truths better!! Just ask him

How is that relevant to what I am saying? Off topic and of course no legit sources say Obama wasnt born in the US
It's just proof trump lies, yet you're taking his word he didn't cheat. Knowing trump and his psyche it's more like he did cheat than didnt

Anyone actually read the book? It quite pathetic if that's the worse story that come out from it

Im not a fan of all he does. But this an attempt at coping. By all metrics he is a success and will have and has done more than 99% of humanity. His actions will take a decade or more to undo.

And the bankruptcies allowed him to reach favorable deals on some issues. While poor he did come back somehow
American banks wouldnt touch him with a 10 ft pole. Enter the foreign bank & Benedict Donald

It's not hard to be a billionaire when you have a $400M head start. Hell, all you have to do is invest in a passive S&P 500 Index fund and his net worth would have been greater than it's estimated today.

His dads net worth wasnt even $400 million. So Idk where you think or have proof he started with $400 million

Back