Trump cheated his S.A.T.'s says his niece

How would she know any of this? I mean she has a well known axe to grind with her family as she was disowned, right? And she's trying to sell a book. Not triggering the bullshit radar even a bit?

When leftists believe anything about Trump regardless of the red flags, this is why the term TDS exists. Guy is undoubtedly a scumbag but you guys need to work on your bullshit filters, whenever Trump is the focus of the rumor you believe ANYTHING, it's weird to watch.

Remember when Trump went after Obama for not being born in Kenya with no proof? Was trump having Obama derangement syndrome at the time?

You always got something to say dont you bob? Even when Trump does some dastardly deed you defend him, pathetic as usual. Nothing here to see folks.... Just Bob being Bob.

Are you still butt hurt that I had to smash you with a battle rap?

Don’t feel bad kid, I was literally making hip-hop records while you were in elementary school.

She better be glad she’s not the Clinton’s niece.

Remember when Trump went after Obama for not being born in Kenya with no proof? Was trump having Obama derangement syndrome at the time?

Honestly, much of the country did have Obama Derangement Syndrome during Obama's terms.

And just like I said earlier that much of TDS is resentment and envy... Obama Derangement Syndrome was defintiely that too haha.

Imagine being a racist white... Thinking your white skin means something (it doesn't). That you're "superior" to dark-skinned people. That you have to "preserve" your race.

And then an educated black man named Barack Hussein Obama comes along and becomes the first black President.

Lol it must have been glorious to watch.

I
Too_Much_and_Never_Enough.jpg

Ms Trump claims that her uncle paid a friend to take the SAT test for him - a standardised exam which determines university placement - because he was "worried that his grade point average, which put him far from the top of his class, would scuttle his efforts to get accepted".

He hired "a smart kid with a reputation for being a good test taker, to take his SATs for him," she writes, adding: "Donald, who never lacked for funds, paid his buddy well."

Mr Trump attended Fordham University in New York City, but later transferred to the Wharton School of business at the University of Pennsylvania.

The White House denied that the president cheated on the university entrance exam.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53328654

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying

Right. I didn't change any facts. You're just putting your fingers in your ears and shouting "hoaxhoaxhoax" because you don't like the facts, no? The report had the information that I cited.

I mean, neither situation went the way you wanted it to, but you'll interpret it how ever you feel keeps it alive. Even some of your fellow alt-Left have moved on from those.

No, you just got mad that I didn't pretend that Cotton didn't say what he said. And now every time I make a point that you can't respond intelligently to, you try to change the subject to Cotton. You can hardly call that arguing in good faith.

The subject is you lying. Not Cotton. It doesn't make me mad that you lied man. It is what it is.

I mean, neither situation went the way you wanted it to, but you'll interpret it how ever you feel keeps it alive. Even some of your fellow alt-Left have moved on from those.

The subject is you lying. Not Cotton. It doesn't make me mad that you lied man. It is what it is.

Reading through these threads I can’t imagine why anyone would even debate with you. You seem almost incapable of forming a rational though without shrieking TDS

How did I want to interpret it? I just pointed out facts that have come to light, and your response is to vaguely suggest that I'm saying something wrong, when I think you're fully aware that I did not.

I didn't lie, though. You just now trying to deny the facts I pointed out about Trump is an example of a real lie. The Cotton thing is you saying I should have been more generous in interpreting his comments (not taken them literally). It's sleazy of you to frame that as a lie.

Reading through these threads I can’t imagine why anyone would even debate with you. You seem almost incapable of forming a rational though without shrieking TDS

lol at you pretending to be some new poster around here.

:) It's definitely a challenge, as the guy is all about personal attacks and blind denial of facts he doesn't like.

I've got a friend that I've known for 20 years and she is absolutely obsessed with bringing him up and making comments about how terrible he is and how she wants him to die. It must be exhausting to be that much hatred for someone and obsessively talk about them. She also loves referring some of our other friends as Trumpers and how stupid all Trumpers are and how everything they do is wrong. Apparently she has no idea I'm a Trumper.

All she does is repeat CNN talking points and thinks she's so smart, when she actually has no clue what she's talking about.

Why am I not surprised you're a Trumper?
She more than likely wasnt even born yet, how the hell does she know?
Er, my uncles have told me stories from their youth that happened before I was born. How did I know my uncle Rob caused my mom a compound fracture when they were kids when I wasn't even born yet?

Why am I not surprised you're a Trumper?

Er, my uncles have told me stories from their youth that happened before I was born. How did I know my uncle Rob caused my mom a compound fracture when they were kids when I wasn't even born yet?
Because you took it on faith?

I mean, I wouldnt be surprised, but why and how would his niece know what he did in highschool?
I don't know , maybe his brother , her father would know something like that , it seems likely he would have

Back