Economy Trump calls for negative interest rates

This is what African Countries do to generate business before hyper inflation hits. Some currencies are worth nothing now but fot toilet paper sounds like sound business.

I can read between the lines. You are a know it all that doesn't know shit. It's why you have nothing to offer on the subject. you are afraid to speak on it because you would humiliate yourself which makes you a coward also.

Probably just another victim of tds. Get help.
I'm not an expert, are you, do you have an economics degree? The interest rate should vary with the strength of the economy. The only reason to keep it at zero is so Trump can flog the economy on, regardless of future risk and despite his own policies, because he's worried about the election next year.

Saving is not good in an inflated economy. Your purchasing power decreases as inflation increases. It's good in a recession where everything is cheap and I guess that's when interest rates drop. With rates dropping, people will more like to apply for loans.

We have had little inflation at all in the last decade, Sensei. It’s one of the confounding factors of the new economy.

I remember Republicans complaining about the FED's low interest rates under Obama.

hi sabretruth,

here's the quote;

Donald Trump doubled down on his statement last week that the Federal Reserve's low interest rate policy has created a "false economy" He said that the Fed was protecting Obama's legacy by leaving interest rates at or near zero during his term, and dumping the economic mess that would come with raising them on "the new guy."

The ones who did it right — they saved their money [and] they cut down on their mortgages, ... and now they're practically getting zero interest on the money," Trump said. "Those people have really been -- you could almost say discriminated against.

i guess he's changed his mind.

or maybe he's like, "false economy for me, but not for thee".

or its 13D chess, or something along those lines.

- IGIT

hi sabretruth,

here's the quote;

Donald Trump doubled down on his statement last week that the Federal Reserve's low interest rate policy has created a "false economy" He said that the Fed was protecting Obama's legacy by leaving interest rates at or near zero during his term, and dumping the economic mess that would come with raising them on "the new guy."

The ones who did it right — they saved their money [and] they cut down on their mortgages, ... and now they're practically getting zero interest on the money," Trump said. "Those people have really been -- you could almost say discriminated against.

- IGIT

Perfect.

hi sabretruth,

here's the quote;

- IGIT
I think Trump has ODS "Obama derangement syndrome"

You use crypticness to hide your ignorance, Bull. You know little of economics or the Fed.

It doesn’t look like you have long for this forum. We’ve got enough trolls and shitposters already,

The federal reserve needs to be eliminated. It's criminal. look into it bro.

The federal reserve needs to be eliminated. It's criminal. look into it bro.

Just do the research bro, central banking it illegal. It's all just the rothschilds man. No o dont have a source bro look it up yourself.

That about cover everything?

hi sabretruth,

here's the quote;

- IGIT

Remember the lie Republicans (including Trump) told about the unemployment rate under Obama? That the 'real' unemployment rate was actually in the double digits, or some nonsense like that? They never complain about it any more.

I'm not an expert, are you, do you have an economics degree? The interest rate should vary with the strength of the economy. The only reason to keep it at zero is so Trump can flog the economy on, regardless of future risk and despite his own policies, because he's worried about the election next year.

Just do the research bro, central banking it illegal. It's all just the rothschilds man. No o dont have a source bro look it up yourself.

That about cover everything?

People like you are the reason this country is falling apart. just bend over, put your head in the sand and take it in the pooper. That about cover it?

People like you are the reason this country is falling apart. just bend over, put your head in the sand and take it in the pooper. That about cover it?

Ah, wake up sheeple. I forgot one.

Cant say I think this is a good idea.

This is a move that struggling economies make, because it is not a good thing. Trump is obviously ignorant as hell and unfit to be president.

Oh come on, Japan with their bustling economy has negative interest why not the US!

You're mistaking desperate exploitation as strength

Big mistake

He’s also thinking Trump can sit at the same table with economist of the Fed caliber and hold his own. 4 bankruptcies say otherwise.

hi sabretruth,

here's the quote;

- IGIT

<JagsKiddingMe>

God, I fucking hate Trump.

Spot on. Trump knows that Presidents don’t get re-elected during a recession and if it goes flat, given his current polling he’s fucked.

Back