Economy Trump calls for negative interest rates

I'll settle for an aluminum bat, and 5 minutes with my former boss. He's owed me around 8500 for a year, and he's getting kneecapped if I ever see his punk ass. You wouldn't believe how much the guy talked about being a man of your word, only to ghost me when his decisions fucked us.

Oh, he also went to Trump University<seedat>

That's serious money, chico. Fuck that guy for sure.

That's serious money, chico. Fuck that guy for sure.

When I got out of high school and dipped my toes into (illegal) sports betting, maybe like 6 months in I heard one of my bookie's guys kneecap a guy in another room for 1300 bucks.

Kevin's taking a beating, for sure. I even looked for him down in Cali, where he grew on the BM, and couldn't find him. He turned Casper on me.

When I got out of high school and dipped my toes into (illegal) sports betting, maybe like 6 months in I heard one of my bookie's guys kneecap a guy in another room for 1300 bucks.

Kevin's taking a beating, for sure. I even looked for him down in Cali, where he grew on the BM, and couldn't find him. He turned Casper on me.

Next time I'm about to lip off to you, this conversation's gonna cross my mind.

#notinhawaii

Next time I'm about to lip off to you, this conversation's gonna cross my mind.

#notinhawaii

Nah, I'm a pretty extreme personality, so I'm all or nothing when it comes to the people I work with and for. You'd have to really fuck me over to receive real hate from me. I did illegal shit for this guy, went waaaay above the call for him, working 80-90 hr weeks, every holiday, weekend, etc, and would do so again. If I'm on your side, I'll bury a corpse you made, no joke. But when you fuck me, I'll never let it go.

Nah, I'm a pretty extreme personality, so I'm all or nothing when it comes to the people I work with and for. You'd have to really fuck me over to receive real hate from me. I did illegal shit for this guy, went waaaay above the call for him, working 80-90 hr weeks, every holiday, weekend, etc, and would do so again. If I'm on your side, I'll bury a corpse you made, no joke. But when you fuck me, I'll never let it go.

Good to know. I'll still get the first round.

<28>

I am like that with people in general. I can be mad one second and happy the next, but if you really fuck me, that shit's not going away and if you really step up for me I don't forget that either.

I am like that with people in general. I can be mad one second and happy the next, but if you really fuck me, that shit's not going away and if you really step up for me I don't forget that either.
Now, to be clear @hillelslovak87, what separates crazies like me from the dangerous crazy person is that I have a grip on reality; so if there is no day of reckoning in sight, I don't belabor it, I just get on with life. But I never forget. And that goes for both positive and negative experiences. Surprisingly, that makes me "forgetful" when it comes to small stuff. I might get quite uptight for a moment, but once it passes, it's like it never happened. I believe it's a sign of self awareness. Small stuff doesn't stick because I can see enough of myself in the other person to know it's just being human; sometimes people do stuff that annoys you*. But the heinous stuff that tells you people just did it to fuck you, or the people who act selflessly to help, are simultaneously remembered forever, and thought of as little as possible to keep from being paralyzed by the lack of closure.

*Disclaimer: I know there are other possible explanations and some of them aren't nearly as flattering. Let me think about it.

This is the time for #getoverit, if that tool from before is still lurking ITT.

Now, to be clear @hillelslovak87, what separates crazies like me from the dangerous crazy person is that I have a grip on reality; so if there is no day of reckoning in sight, I don't belabor it, I just get on with life. But I never forget. And that goes for both positive and negative experiences. Surprisingly, that makes me "forgetful" when it comes to small stuff. I might get quite uptight for a moment, but once it passes, it's like it never happened. I believe it's a sign of self awareness. Small stuff doesn't stick because I can see enough of myself in the other person to know it's just being human; sometimes people do stuff that annoys you*. But the heinous stuff that tells you people just did it to fuck you, or the people who act selflessly to help, are simultaneously remembered forever, and thought of as little as possible to keep from being paralyzed by the lack of closure.

*Disclaimer: I know there are other possible explanations and some of them aren't nearly as flattering. Let me think about it.

I'll get over that shit when I have my money.

Yes, lets artificially suppress interest rates.

Go for it, see what happens lol

That's what you say but our video surveillance of you proves otherwise... <{fry}>

https://www.mediaite.com/online/tru...l-debt-crisis-i-wont-be-here-when-it-happens/

Trump Reportedly Shrugs Off Potential Debt Crisis: ‘I Won’t Be Here’ When It Happens

BREAKING: The U.S. budget deficit surpassed $1 trillion in the first 11 months of the fiscal year through August, according to data from the Treasury Department bloom.bg/2UZGKVH

will go down in history as the most incompetent president ever.

I'm not a big Ron Paul fan but he's on the money. I am surprised it took so long.

"Ron Paul is warning negative interest rates will crush the global economy.

The former Republican congressman from Texas believes the U.S. won't be the exception.

"We will join the rest of them and go to total negative rates in hopes that that will be the solution," he told CNBC's "Futures Now" on Thursday. "We've never had as many currencies in negative interest rates. $17 trillion worth of bonds [are] in negative interest rates. It's never existed before. And, that's a bubble. So, we're in the biggest bond bubble in history, and it's going to burst.""

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...aul-us-interest-rates-are-going-negative.html

Back