Trump and Putin make fun of Hillary

Was Trump's birther claims "critical or investigative journalism" or "outright lies and slander?"

Well I don't know about Trump's specific claims but the birther claims in general were due to critical and investigative journalism. Hence why just last week experts who examined the birth certificate came out and said it was a complete fake.

Last edited:
How do you know what I care about or what I think?

Well you know what Putin thinks and what values he has...You didnt thought u are the only one with magical power of knowing what other people think did you?

Idk why people say trump should get off twitter, i love this shit

At the end of the day we are still all Americans, so being critical about other Americans with the Russian leader is just disgusting. And it's so fucking obvious I don't even know why i have to post this. No American should be celebrating this. You keep shit in house, period.

Yes, we all know there is a right way to lose, but I don't need our President quoting Putin to understand this. Trump should be saying it in his own words.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I work and pay his salary, what are you talking about.

"Served." As in the past tense. I've been out for over a decade. Been rather clear that I've been a lawyer for quite some time. You don't pay for shit.

Give respect to get respect.

Rich, coming from you.

------------------

Anywhoo. I hope the butthurt works its way out of you guys in time for the holidays. Political differences aside let everyone have a merry christmas and we can all rejoin to yell at each other in a few days.

Cheers everyone.

I think the coolest part about this is that trump is really chummy with one of Americas enemies and a murderous dictator.

Amirite?
Putin is not Americas enemy or a bad guy. Its something the left has been going to start a war between america and russia

"Served." As in the past tense. I've been out for over a decade. Been rather clear that I've been a lawyer for quite some time. You don't pay for shit.

Rich, coming from you.

------------------

Anywhoo. I hope the butthurt works its way out of you guys in time for the holidays. Political differences aside let everyone have a merry christmas and we can all rejoin to yell at each other in a few days.

Cheers everyone.
A lawyer, huh?

Back