Trump and Putin make fun of Hillary

P

Pwent

Idk why people say trump should get off twitter, i love this shit

SkeletalJampackedFossa.gif

Lose with dignity is not a way of life its a way of mainting and keeping your life in Russia.

So Presidential...

Bought and paid for. The investment will pay off when the sanctions are lifted after Obama is gone

Sanctions were shit anyway. I also would've voted for Putin over Soros.

Bought and paid for. The investment will pay off when the sanctions are lifted after Obama is gone
The irony that trump has Soros trained guys in his cabinet

Idk why people say trump should get off twitter, i love this shit

Republicans sucking Russian cock? We know you guys love that shit. Us libs are just confused as to why?

Republicans sucking Russian cock? We know you guys love that shit. Us libs are just confused as to why?

More comfy than China in the mouth and Islam up the ass.

Because it's still better than eating Hilary's snatch;)

At least your man enough to admit you want Putin's dick in your mouth. You say it's worth it. But how is Trump (an admitted draft dodger) still some alpha male in your eyes?

Lol,he's funny with his trolling.

Also tweeted against the U.N

He just doesn't give a fuck.

More comfy than China in the mouth and Islam up the ass.

I do love that no less than half the republicans here are at least admitting to blowing Putin is somehow a net positive.

I'm not surprised that a single one or you cucks that have avatars with Trump with guns are lads who never served a day.

So long as you're aware that every single service member counts you all as bitches, carry on.

At least your man enough to admit you want Putin's dick in your mouth. You say it's worth it. But how is Trump (an admitted draft dodger) still some alpha male in your eyes?

Remind me again of Hilary's glorious military service. Apart from, "landing under sniper fire in Bosnia":rolleyes:

Serious answer: I'd rather the American president was gay for pay with Russia than trying to prove she was as, "tough" as any man and potentially kicking off a full scale war with one of the largest and most powerful military forces on earth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back