Trump and Putin make fun of Hillary

Says the party that drools over shirtless pics of a midget? It's on topic to point that out. If that makes you uncomfortable, then do some soul searching.

But russian dicks aside, my point was that it's sad that republicans paint themselves as being defenders of american values while praising foreign interests.

Clearly Putin isn't putting american first. Why would he? So why praise him? For modern day republicans, it's because he paints himself as "tough." It's a myth. A tiny guy posing with his shirt off, paying judoka's to let him toss them. Silly. Same with Trump though.

Do you deny that he dodged the draft? If not, can you not see how posturing this guy as some sort of military badass is a slap in the face to those that served?

And now your imagination takes us to drooling over shirtless midgets. We're making some real progress today.

I wasn't debating with you Trump's draft history and I'm not sure why you brought it up. But being a tough guy and avoiding a nam draft doesn't exactly make you a coward. I'm a tough guy, and I don't see myself signing up for that kind of venture, especially after seeing early return results of casualties. The war had no value in terms of keeping American sovereignty, just a political Neo-con/MIS initiative. As a "liberal", I thought you'd be more receptive to the idea of dodging a draft. Ali did it on religious pretense. Nobody wanted to go to be a sitting duck in the jungle.

Take same old McCain. The guy probably had a net-negative effect by losing multiple planes and eventually being captured. His only saving grace was that his father was a general, and we don't know what was the cost of getting Johnny back. Probably was a Berghdahl type deal.

Last edited:
SkeletalJampackedFossa.gif
When Fedor smiles he looks like he just rolled outta Diaz's Civic, ifyouknowwhatimean

At least your man enough to admit you want Putin's dick in your mouth. You say it's worth it. But how is Trump (an admitted draft dodger) still some alpha male in your eyes?

It always comes back to gay sex with you liberals, doesn't it?

No. Certainly many did.

But as a former Marine Corps Sergeant with multiple combat tours, I would tell any such service member that pretending that Trump was anything other than a draft dodging pussy, would be an outright lie.

You can say you thought he was the better choice for President. Fine. I disagree, but fine. But to make childish little pictures of him with a gun when he knowingly did everything in his power to avoid military service, and in the next breath try to pretend he is in any way a hard man, is absolutely fucking laughable, and an insult to anyone who ever donned a uniform.

How about you be thankful that we voted in a guy that doesn't want to send you on endless tours of military combat. Be happy we voted for the candidate that didn't want to send you into world war 3. We voted for the candidate that wants to actually take care of your traumatized ass when you get back from these tours. You guys are so tough but yet can't even function after going to war.

Stop acting like your doing something special. It's not like you have ever fought a war to actually preserve our freedom in anyway. You just take orders. You shoot and kill people when corrupt politicians and war mongers tell you to and get compensated very well for it...by us I might add. Beyond that your opinion means nothing. So how about you go sit down somewhere, shine your boots, and we'll call you we need to bomb someone.

>> claims he's a liberal
>> uses homophobic insults

Talk about a struggle within man. They wanna be seen as good, self-righteous people, but deep down inside they are dying to let their inner bigot out. No wonder they are having crying fits all the time.

These people are confused man. It's like how they "fight" for social justice by defending Islam lol.

Conservatives and whatever Trump is are still coasting on making fun of Hillary. Will be very fun to see Trump fall on his face and see who he blames.

No. Certainly many did.

But as a former Marine Corps Sergeant with multiple combat tours, I would tell any such service member that pretending that Trump was anything other than a draft dodging pussy, would be an outright lie.

You can say you thought he was the better choice for President. Fine. I disagree, but fine. But to make childish little pictures of him with a gun when he knowingly did everything in his power to avoid military service, and in the next breath try to pretend he is in any way a hard man, is absolutely fucking laughable, and an insult to anyone who ever donned a uniform.

Not arguing with you over that. I wanted Trump to win simply because I thought he was the least worst choice. I regarded Hilary as dangerously unstable. Trump is many things, but he's not an expansionist, and therefor far less likely than Hilary to pick a fight with the Russians.

It's also hard to argue with Trump's position on NATO. Only four member states spend the required 2% of GDP per annum on Defence. One of them is the UK, and we only hit the mark by moving the goal posts: we now include spending on the security and intelligence services as part of the Defence budget. Trump was absolutely correct when he said the European NATO members need to carry their share of the water.

How about you be thankful that we voted in a guy that doesn't want to send you on endless tours of military combat. Be happy we voted for the candidate that didn't want to send you into world war 3. We voted for the candidate that wants to actually take care of your traumatized ass when you get back from these tours. You guys are so tough but yet can't even function after going to war.

Stop acting like your doing something special. It's not like you have ever fought a war to actually preserve our freedom in anyway. You just take orders. You shoot and kill people when corrupt politicians and war mongers tell you to and get compensated very well for it...by us I might add. Beyond that your opinion means nothing. So how about you go sit down somewhere, shine your boots, and we'll call you we need to bomb someone.
Pretty much a hopeless POS, aren't you.

Aside from shitting on service unless it's done at your whim and for the causes you choose, so you can sit around on your ass and tell someone better than you to shine boots?

Sit around on my ass? Actually I work and pay his salary, what are you talking about. I also give him praise, privilege, benefits, and discounts all over society. And I'm happy to do it. Hopefully with Trump we can do more. But at the end of the day he works for me. So when he starts getting all uppity and big for his britches, thinking he's more valuable than he is, praising himself...well I think I'm justified in knocking him down a peg or two.

Give respect to get respect.

No. Certainly many did.

You sound like a liar.

No. Certainly many did.

bQYFjkU.jpg

yNPqDLq.jpg

e5XfQ81.jpg

I do love that no less than half the republicans here are at least admitting to blowing Putin is somehow a net positive.

I'm not surprised that a single one or you cucks that have avatars with Trump with guns are lads who never served a day.

So long as you're aware that every single service member counts you all as bitches, carry on.

Good lord you got all extra bitter since you failed the police exam

Extra lolz that you think you speak for anyone

russia is the new hero to those on the right. the new right wants to preserve western values so they will look to russia. the russians must be laughing their asses off.

Sure they dont laugh as hard as the Saudi royal scum, or its neighbors.... oh, well, maybe they arent laughing so hard of lately. We'll see

It's truly scary that Trump sides with a foreign authoritarian who's values are opposite ours and leaves his people i poverty over slightly more than half of Americans. And people support him for it.

I was really concerned about progres on climate change (and reversing progress) and bad tax policy but I think this can get much worse. The people who can stop Trump from doing harm to our constitution are on his side, are batshit crazy or spineless. People who believe in liberal values (free speech, etc) are fucked.

Back