Trump and Putin make fun of Hillary

I do love that no less than half the republicans here are at least admitting to blowing Putin is somehow a net positive.

I'm not surprised that a single one or you cucks that have avatars with Trump with guns are lads who never served a day.

So long as you're aware that every single service member counts you all as bitches, carry on.

You're claiming that no member of the US Armed Forces voted for Trump?

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

I do love that no less than half the republicans here are at least admitting to blowing Putin is somehow a net positive.

I'm not surprised that a single one or you cucks that have avatars with Trump with guns are lads who never served a day.

So long as you're aware that every single service member counts you all as bitches, carry on.

Lol. Toughen up, sunshine.
Letting yourself get this emotionally derailed kind of excludes you from calling anyone a bitch, you bitch :)

What's with the anti-Trump crowd and their weird fascination with guys with dicks in their mouths? It's bizarre.

You gotta hand it to ~Russia, for so long they have been losing to the US until they started to play their game and put their guy in charge of the US. Now sanctions will be lifted as soon as Trump gets in and the US will make huge deals with Russia. Funny thing is most Americans cant see whats going on and are too occupied with their loyalties to their parties

Because something in the psyche is drawn to examples of power and strength and the seduction of "evil" and the forbidden. The freedom of being able to speak your mind or do what you want without regret or worry. Most people have developed into sheep at heart and the into herd mentalities while secretly dreaming of being the wolf.

We developed as predators. Why do you think society has such a fascination with bad guys. Even in our most popular movies, the villain is often just as well recognized as the hero and in some cases more so.

You gotta hand it to ~Russia, for so long they have been losing to the US until they started to play their game and put their guy in charge of the US. Now sanctions will be lifted as soon as Trump gets in and the US will make huge deals with Russia. Funny thing is most Americans cant see whats going on and are too occupied with their loyalties to their parties

Yea they crossed that red line in the sand and so did Syria years ago.

Remind me again of Hilary's glorious military service. Apart from, "landing under sniper fire in Bosnia":rolleyes:

Never said she had any. And this isn't a zero sum question. We can all laugh at no service Hillary making up some bullshit story about landing under sniper fire, and still laugh at draft dodging Trump and all his little republican cucks who never servedm glorifying bending over for russia.

Serious answer: I'd rather the American president was gay for pay with Russia than trying to prove she was as, "tough" as any man and potentially kicking off a full scale war with one of the largest and most powerful military forces on earth.

And there you have it.

Republicans would rather have a president who kissed russian ass rather than look out for genuine american interests. Conduct doesn't matter. Results don't matter. All that matters is political affiliations. A republican leader can straight up play for foreign interests with out even hiding his intent and all you little lemmings will get in line. The founding fathers would be embarrassed.

You're claiming that no member of the US Armed Forces voted for Trump?

View attachment 181669

No. Certainly many did.

But as a former Marine Corps Sergeant with multiple combat tours, I would tell any such service member that pretending that Trump was anything other than a draft dodging pussy, would be an outright lie.

You can say you thought he was the better choice for President. Fine. I disagree, but fine. But to make childish little pictures of him with a gun when he knowingly did everything in his power to avoid military service, and in the next breath try to pretend he is in any way a hard man, is absolutely fucking laughable, and an insult to anyone who ever donned a uniform.

Sanctions were shit anyway. I also would've voted for Putin over Soros.
Yeah, I had to put 10 American parts on my rifle for it to be legal. It's fucking stupid.

On Jan 20th, 2017...

Somewhere, President Ronald Reagan will be weeping for his country.

Because someone who will gladly bend the knee to Russia (and Pres. Putin), will become President of the U.S.A.

Republicans sucking Russian cock? We know you guys love that shit. Us libs are just confused as to why?

I'm confused as to why you're bringing up homo-erotic fantasies in a political discussion forum.
giphy.gif

More comfy than China in the mouth and Islam up the ass.
this is funny that you think china and russia arent in the business of limiting US power. russia more so. the russians are desperate to get US sanctions of them so theyve gone hard for trump. Up and down europe they are cozing up to right wing govs to look less on the west and more on russia. more dependent on russian oil and gas. enjoy it when putin shuts off the gas like he did before on a temper tantrum.

russia is the new hero to those on the right. the new right wants to preserve western values so they will look to russia. the russians must be laughing their asses off.

It's funny that liberals bend over for every group of spoiled brat minorities, but are happy to call Trump a bitch for pursuing peaceful relations with Russia.

I guess you guys are only against war and needless killing if we're doing it to brown skinned people who want to kill us. If the country wants to be our allies and shares similar values.... bomb away, right retards?

Such hypocrisy.

I'm confused as to why you're bringing up homo-erotic fantasies in a political discussion forum.

Says the party that drools over shirtless pics of a midget? It's on topic to point that out. If that makes you uncomfortable, then do some soul searching.

But russian dicks aside, my point was that it's sad that republicans paint themselves as being defenders of american values while praising foreign interests.

Clearly Putin isn't putting american first. Why would he? So why praise him? For modern day republicans, it's because he paints himself as "tough." It's a myth. A tiny guy posing with his shirt off, paying judoka's to let him toss them. Silly. Same with Trump though.

Do you deny that he dodged the draft? If not, can you not see how posturing this guy as some sort of military badass is a slap in the face to those that served?

Lol at thinking the military didn't support trump over Hillary

They take hillary being careless with classified information and willingness to leave men behind in Benghazi a lot more serious than the special snowflakes do

I am beginning to think Putin is an even bigger troll than Trump lol.

What's with the anti-Trump crowd and their weird fascination with guys with dicks in their mouths? It's bizarre.

>> claims he's a liberal
>> uses homophobic insults

Talk about a struggle within man. They wanna be seen as good, self-righteous people, but deep down inside they are dying to let their inner bigot out. No wonder they are having crying fits all the time.

Lol at thinking the military didn't support trump over Hillary

I said that virtually all service members consider draft dodgers to be pussies. I stand by that statement.

You gonna try and refute that or just cry about hillary all day?

Back