Trump and Putin make fun of Hillary

People who believe in liberal values (free speech, etc) are fucked.

Free speech is at risk now?

76bRe.gif

You guys are the censor nazis

And the Putin love fest in the war room has really helped me understand the meaning of cuck. Seriously, poverty rates (extreme poverty too) is like 16% in Russia and the only notable thing they provide to the world is oil.

It's amazing that his propaganda even worked on you guys. I guess I have to give credit when credit is due. A couple of shirtless pics and tough sounding quotes and you guys are swinging from his nuts.

And "you guys"? Stop with this tribalism shit. I never, ever, was a censor nazi. I'm openly anti-PC.

Free speech is at risk now?

76bRe.gif

You guys are the censor nazis
Yes. We have a freedom of the press and Trump has already talked about changing laws to prevent them from criticizing him. Very putin'esque Wake up homey.

It's truly scary that Trump sides with a foreign authoritarian who's values are opposite ours and leaves his people i poverty over slightly more than half of Americans. And people support him for it.

I was really concerned about progres on climate change (and reversing progress) and bad tax policy but I think this can get much worse. The people who can stop Trump from doing harm to our constitution are on his side, are batshit crazy or spineless. People who believe in liberal values (free speech, etc) are fucked.

American in 2016 after all the shit talking about values. I hope this is about your values and you are there behind your keyboard pounding on your chest how good you are... If u talking about american policy please, buy a brain. I mean you are rich as opposite to all the poor russians, so it will serve you good

Yes. We have a freedom of the press and Trump has already talked about changing laws to prevent them from criticizing them. Wake up homey.

No, he talked about changing laws to prevent lies and slander. Do you recognize that there is a difference between critical or investigative journalism vs outright lies and slander? Do acknowledge that much?

Because something in the psyche is drawn to examples of power and strength and the seduction of "evil" and the forbidden. The freedom of being able to speak your mind or do what you want without regret or worry. Most people have developed into sheep at heart and the into herd mentalities while secretly dreaming of being the wolf.

We developed as predators. Why do you think society has such a fascination with bad guys. Even in our most popular movies, the villain is often just as well recognized as the hero and in some cases more so.

The villain has to be likable/respected, not some flip flop chameleon ass kissing drunk like Hillary
hqdefault.jpg

3bdf54aeb4e50761f471dbbbab45fdc2

American in 2016 after all the shit talking about values. I hope this is about your values and you are there behind your keyboard pounding on your chest how good you are... If u talking about american policy please, buy a brain. I mean you are rich as opposite to all the poor russians, so it will serve you good
I don't think you understand anything I said.

Id fight for liberal values because they're so important. And I'm using poor folks in Russia as an example of putin doing a shit job. Of course I'd support measures to help these people.

No, he talked about changing laws to prevent lies and slander. Do you recognize that there is a difference between critical or investigative journalism vs outright lies and slander? Do acknowledge that much?
There are already laws about slander and he's publicly gone after people who have told the truth about him.

Idk why people say trump should get off twitter, i love this shit

I think the coolest part about this is that trump is really chummy with one of Americas enemies and a murderous dictator.

Amirite?

And the Putin love fest in the war room has really helped me understand the meaning of cuck. Seriously, poverty rates (extreme poverty too) is like 16% in Russia and the only notable thing they provide to the world is oil.

It's amazing that his propaganda even worked on you guys. I guess I have to give credit when credit is due. A couple of shirtless pics and tough sounding quotes and you guys are swinging from his nuts.

Wow you are such a badass and on edge to side with all MSM and go against Putin of whom you dont know shit. You were never in Russia, u dont know shit about russian history. You are simple minded jolo, all your simplifiaction could be summoned into statements like GERMANY HAD NACIZEM and Hitler durinng ww2= all Germans bad. Russians=Stalin=bad.

Keep it up, warrior against propaganda (yet repeating like parrot all the MSM nonsense)

Wow you are such a badass and on edge to side with all MSM and go against Putin of whom you dont know shit. You were never in Russia, u dont know shit about russian history. You are simple minded jolo, all your simplifiaction could be summoned into statements like GERMANY HAD NACIZEM and Hitler durinng ww2= all Germans bad. Russians=Stalin=bad.

Keep it up, warrior against propaganda (yet repeating like parrot all the MSM nonsense)
I didn't say Russians were bad.

Here's some honest advice here, brush up on your English before you get enraged over posts online. You're literally mad at things I've never said

There are already laws about slander and he's publicly gone after people who have told the truth about him.

There are also immigration laws already and yet we still get illegal immigrants. Likewise...Trump, among so many others, are still lied about and slandered on a daily basis by our mainstream media. It is a real problem completely independent of Trump. They lie and slander people literally every single day.

Do you think it's possible that you may be overreacting and buying into senseless hysteria a bit?

Was Trump's birther claims "critical or investigative journalism" or "outright lies and slander?"

I don't think you understand anything I said.

Id fight for liberal values because they're so important. And I'm using poor folks in Russia as an example of putin doing a shit job. Of course I'd support measures to help these people.

You dont give shit about poor folks in Russia. Do we have to go over this shit again ?? Russia was in 1998 defacto broken country with all american economic advisors and Yelcin as american darling. In 1998 Russia was ok. Of course it had mafia and all shit, but you have to love those poor drinking russians. :)
You love it when your "enemies" are on your knees a ?...
Under putin Russia rise very much, but u dont know about that because u are just repeating same shit all over again. Yes Russia stalled very much now because of SANCTIONS, forced by USA. But european are much against them and when Trump will remove them u will see normal growth of Russia again...

Until then study what was before 2000 and after...

There are also immigration laws already and yet we still get illegal immigrants. Likewise...Trump, among so many others, are still lied about and slandered on a daily basis by our mainstream media. It is a real problem completely independent of Trump. They lie and slander people literally every single day.

Do you think it's possible that you may be overreacting and buying into senseless hysteria a bit?
No, I'm just taking the president elect at his word. When you go after people for telling the truth or for opinions you are suppressing free speech.

You dont give shit about poor folks in Russia. Do we have to go over this shit again ?? Russia was in 1998 defacto broken country with all american economic advisors and Yelcin as american darling. In 1998 Russia was ok. Of course it had mafia and all shit, but you have to love those poor drinking russians. :)
You love it when your "enemies" are on your knees a ?...
Under putin Russia rise very much, but u dont know about that because u are just repeating same shit all over again. Yes Russia stalled very much now because of SANCTIONS, forced by USA. But european are much against them and when Trump will remove them u will see normal growth of Russia again...

Until then study what was before 2000 and after...
How do you know what I care about or what I think?

I didn't say Russians were bad.

Here's some honest advice here, brush up on your English before you get enraged over posts online. You're literally mad at things I've never said.

You were talking about values? So which values? Your values are betters than Putin or of Russian people? Or american policy values are better of Putin values or Russian people?
What gave u idea about Russian values or Putin values? MSM or did u make your own conclusions?...

Back